Author Topic: BREAKING: OBAMA SIGNS TWO NEW EXECUTIVE ORDERS ON GUN CONTROL  (Read 6219 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
BREAKING: OBAMA SIGNS TWO NEW EXECUTIVE ORDERS ON GUN CONTROL
« on: August 29, 2013, 01:24:12 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

This is how this son of a whore will ultimately get the guns. Executive order everything.

http://benswann.com/breaking-obama-signs-two-new-executive-orders-on-gun-control/

It was reported a few days ago that President Obama was meeting secretly with America’s top mayors to announce executive action on gun control. According to Kristin Tate, one of our reporters, “As you may remember, Obama failed to pass gun control measures through the Senate last spring. Most notably, the president was pushing for background checks for gun purchases.”

Today Obama made good on his promise to push for more gun control.

Rather than wait for Congress to pass new laws Obama bypassed them today. The two executive orders were announced at the same time the new Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) director Todd Jones was sworn in. Jones has been upheld by Senate republicans until recently. The ATF will be the enforcer of Obama’s two new executive orders.

The first order seeks to close a loophole, which allows felons and others who would be otherwise prohibited from owning firearms to bypass the law by registering their firearms with a trust or corporation. This would exempt them from having to complete a background check. It also forces anyone associated with a trust or corporation to complete a background.

The second order signed by Obama seeks to prohibit military-grade weapons from entering into America by keeping private entities from re-importing guns that the US previously sent to foreign allies. Currently, a law already requires U.S. government approval before these weapons can be re-imported. The White House says that more than 250,000 weapons have been brought back to America since 2005. Under the new executive order this practice will no longer be allowed. The weapons sent to foreign countries will have to remain there.

Is Obama overstepping his authority by enforcing laws through an agency rather than have Congress pass them?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: BREAKING: OBAMA SIGNS TWO NEW EXECUTIVE ORDERS ON GUN CONTROL
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 01:31:13 PM »
More bullshit fluff from Obama which will NOT do anything to curb gun violence.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 01:32:51 PM »
Barry doesn't have to face the voters again in an election.
Expect a lot of this type of behavior on many issues during the remainder of his reign.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 01:33:59 PM »
Saw this. It effectively nullifies my Trust that I set up for NFA transfers. Oh well. Good thing that I know the CLEO in my town...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 01:35:07 PM »
Obama is the biggest global patsy we have ever had in office. 1000x's beta male. He is the most obvious placeholder in history. The black president on 24 (and the All-State commercials) would have been a better choice.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 02:12:37 PM »
He's attempting to make a gun grab to protect no one else but himself in case of a revolt. He's a slimy piece of shit no better than third world communist pig. I'm not giving my guns for him or any other liberal fuck them. He can kiss my ass. Feel free to send this post directly to the White House with my name attached.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 02:13:20 PM »
He's attempting to make a gun grab to protect no one else but himself in case of a revolt. He's a slimy piece of shit no better than third world communist pig. I'm not giving my guns for him or any other liberal fuck. He can kiss my ass. Feel free to send this post directly to the White House with my name attached.
R.I.P. Coach.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »
I know the CLEO in my town...

You have to be close with these people today...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 02:18:43 PM »
So this is what the Syria distraction is about?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 02:19:38 PM »
More bullshit fluff from Obama which will NOT do anything to curb gun violence.

100% correct. Murderers, robbers, crack dealers don't give a shit about laws to begin with.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 02:48:53 PM »
They're turning the country full of Beta's then going after the guns will be like taking candy from a baby...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 02:52:28 PM »
They're turning the country full of Beta's then going after the guns will be like taking candy from a baby...
didnt betas elect him? i mean, mostly white women, white homosexuals, and wetbacks/ nig nogs ?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 02:58:50 PM »
Easy way around it....start a museum business and get an importers license.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 03:01:16 PM »
I train in the dojo for many years so my hands and feets are my weapons so this does not bother me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2013, 03:08:06 PM »
I train in the dojo for many years so my hands and feets are my weapons so this does not bother me.

::)

What is your TMA going to do against this? 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 03:13:14 PM »
These are just fluff to placate the hardcore gun grabbers as mentioned.

The first is a minor thing that won't affect most gun owners and was never a big deal to begin with in terms of illegal guns. They've worded it to sound scary, but it was just a small thing that lessened some paperwork hassles.

The second is another thing that is worded to make it seem that it's a major victory, but it's just another small thing. It will block the reimport of a decent number of WWII or earlier US military arms that were given away to allies over the years. There aren't many left anyway, and weren't much of a big deal to begin with.

If I had to guess, the major importers will just end run around it by stripping the guns overseas to major parts, minus the receivers, and sell them off that way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 03:17:43 PM »
Hey Repubs, still think impeachment is off the table because ya wanna win in 14 and 2016?

:(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 03:35:26 PM »
Hey Repubs, still think impeachment is off the table because ya wanna win in 14 and 2016?

:(

Impeachment? That Fuck shouldn't have been in office in the first place.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 03:48:42 PM »
Impeachment? That Fuck shouldn't have been in office in the first place.

agreed, it looks like he was born in Kenya from the fake birth cert.

A lot of repubs looked PAST that, and also PAST everything with benghazi.  They're on getbig all the time saying "no, impeachment is off the table, it's better to keep him in office".

I dont understand this logic - he has exec orders he can issue all the time on all sorts of things.  I think "repubs" like this should be ashamed of themselves.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 04:28:19 PM »
If I had to guess, the major importers will just end run around it by stripping the guns overseas to major parts, minus the receivers, and sell them off that way.

Doubt they'd leave that large of a loophole. It's like buying a gun, the documents go to the CLEO officer to get signed off to give the seller the permission to sell the gun. The documents to import these relics of war go to some federal registry office, they know what to look for if a person happens to be importing 10 pieces that fit together to make a gun.

Ways around it for sure, but that's too grey and superfluous. Good thinking and idea though for sure.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »
Doubt they'd leave that large of a loophole. It's like buying a gun, the documents go to the CLEO officer to get signed off to give the seller the permission to sell the gun. The documents to import these relics of war go to some federal registry office, they know what to look for if a person happens to be importing 10 pieces that fit together to make a gun.

Ways around it for sure, but that's too grey and superfluous.

They remove one piece, call it an inoperable, historic display gun and sell the piece you need to make it work for $5.
I find it hard to believe they would be concerned about guns from WWII or earlier though. I mean when was the last time Jamiqua did a drive by with an M1?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 04:49:16 PM »
They remove one piece, call it an inoperable, historic display gun and sell the piece you need to make it work for $5.
I find it hard to believe they would be concerned about guns from WWII or earlier though. I mean when was the last time Jamiqua did a drive by with an M1?

There is a lot of regulations around imports and the number of domestic parts. I bought a couple of import AK74s from Bulgaria (they make nice AKs) and it required some fixed number of domestic parts. I think it was the receiver, the grip and a few others. Total bullshit.

IIRC, a historic display gun is a DEWAT and it needs to be permenantly rendered inoperable. Usually with a molten steel plug in the barrel.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 05:13:02 PM »
I was thinking mainly in regards to the 2nd executive order in that post -

Usually the receiver is technically what is defined by the ATF as the the main part of the firearm, if they pull the receivers  dump them overseas, and just bring in the stocks, barrels, triggers, etc.... as replacement parts and not full guns, they might be able to legally do it, at least for a bit. That is how CAI was able to offer things like CETME's, Galils, etc.... for many years. They'd import some of the pieces, then rebuild the guns using US made receivers, and other parts to be legal. There is a piece of US code, 922r - http://www.tapco.com/section922r/ that lays out how many imported parts may be used.

That might be a way to save at least a little bit of them.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 05:14:18 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2013, 05:21:09 PM »
I was thinking mainly in regards to the 2nd executive order in that post -

Usually the receiver is technically what is defined by the ATF as the the main part of the firearm, if they pull the receivers  dump them overseas, and just bring in the stocks, barrels, triggers, etc.... as replacement parts and not full guns, they might be able to legally do it, at least for a bit. That is how CAI was able to offer things like CETME's, Galils, etc.... for many years. They'd import some of the pieces, then rebuild the guns using US made receivers, and other parts to be legal. There is a piece of US code, 922r - http://www.tapco.com/section922r/ that lays out how many imported parts may be used.

That might be a way to save at least a little bit of them.

The receiver on the Garand is the most expensive, most desired part. 922r makes sense for an AK because stamped receivers are like a $15 part.

I have a '42 H&R Garand that I got from the CMP in 2001 for like $400 and the receiver today could be sold for more than that.