Author Topic: Fast Food Workers - We want $15 and hour!  (Read 17693 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I don't think you have the qualifications to be a janitor, one of which would be a WILLINGNESS TO WORK. Before you disrespect people that get up in the morning and go to work, you should take a look in the mirror. You're pathetic.

LOL...That's not willingness dipshit. That's "if you don't, bills don't get paid". Big difference. News Flash you fucking twat, most people don't like their jobs and wouldn't work it if they didn't have to. But they want bullshit trinckets or have obligations so they do.

I'm way overqualified to be a janitor, I'd have to leave off all my degrees and experience.

:-*

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Yeah but those guys have talent. I could train a chimpanzee to work at Mcdonald's.
???
Those aren`t chimpanzees on Television chasing each other and various different balls?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
As if fast food chains don't make enough that they can't afford to pay up a little bit. Most people go to work for 8 hours a day and do about 3 hours of actual work, if that. These kids ( and not all of them are un-educated) work their asses off their entire shift and get treated like shit.

I don't eat fast food. So I could give a shit less if they raise the price of a whopper. Not everyone gets ripped on cheeseburgers and chocolate bars.
If you don`t consume the product or own stocks in the company, then you oughta keep your mouth shut.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
As if fast food chains don't make enough that they can't afford to pay up a little bit. Most people go to work for 8 hours a day and do about 3 hours of actual work, if that. These kids ( and not all of them are un-educated) work their asses off their entire shift and get treated like shit.

I don't eat fast food. So I could give a shit less if they raise the price of a whopper. Not everyone gets ripped on cheeseburgers and chocolate bars.

Great post.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
???
Those aren`t chimpanzees on Television chasing each other and various different balls?  ???
Bravo Adonis. Bravo.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
???

I knew I should've used another animal as a reference  ;D

How can anyone hate actual chimpanzees?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

They don`t have to pay up if they don`t want to.  People like you with loud mouths, who neither own stock nor frequent these places as a customer have no right demanding the government to force action in terms of enforcing some sort of wage control on workers.  There are plenty people willing to work the job for less and that is perfectly fine.  What is stopping these "striking workers" from finding work elsewhere?

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
LOL...That's not willingness dipshit. That's "if you don't, bills don't get paid". Big difference. News Flash you fucking twat, most people don't like their jobs and wouldn't work it if they didn't have to. But they want bullshit trinckets or have obligations so they do.

I'm way overqualified to be a janitor, I'd have to leave off all my degrees and experience.

:-*
Take another hit off your bong.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Billy Ruffchild Falconeu was the first to open a hamburger stand back in the olden days and only paid his workers a teaspoon of flour per hour
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I would never work in fast food. I'd rather be a janitor before that ever happens.

There is allways potato pilling job for you in Kibbutz  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Billy Ruffchild Falconeu was the first to open a hamburger stand back in the olden days and only paid his workers a teaspoon of flour per hour

Hahaha..legit LOL at the creativity of this post.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Hahaha..legit LOL at the creativity of this post.
Meth will do that.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
All the "protestors" have accomplished is proving that they deserve the lowly jobs they occupy. 
~

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
They don`t have to pay up if they don`t want to.  People like you with loud mouths, who neither own stock nor frequent these places as a customer have no right demanding the government to force action in terms of enforcing some sort of wage control on workers.  There are plenty people willing to work the job for less and that is perfectly fine.  What is stopping these "striking workers" from finding work elsewhere?

Don't be a drama queen. Im not demanding government action. I'm voicing my opinion on Getbig. I don't have to frequent the location or own stocks to voice my opinion either. I do happen to know a few people who worked in fast food and they got treated like shit and were underpaid for the job they did.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Don't be a drama queen. Im not demanding government action. I'm voicing my opinion on Getbig. I don't have to frequent the location or own stocks to voice my opinion either. I do happen to know a few people who worked in fast food and they got treated like shit and were underpaid for the job they did.
Why didn`t they just quit and find a different job?

Underpaid?  How are you judging this? 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Where did anyone demand the government force anything?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V

~

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Why didn`t they just quit and find a different job?

Underpaid?  How are you judging this?  

They did quit. They were educated people who took the job out of necessity at that time. I'm judging this based on my own perspective, my own experiences in the work place and how hard I've seen other people (not) work.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Where did anyone demand the government force anything?
So what do you want to happen then? 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Good for them. I hope they get it. If you take the $2.00 minimum wage Martin Luther King Jr. wanted back in his day and adjust it for inflation, it equals to 15.25 today. The should be a mandatory minimum wage of at least $15.00 per hour. Republicans will argue it will cause them not to hire or spend money on their businesses. Too fucking bad. There's been nothing to show raising the minimum wage has a negative effect on business overall. Look back in history. It never has. The poor and the people that aren't that blessed (or cursed) with intellect have the right to earn a living to take care of their family. The companies make billions of dollars and it can be said since it's not automated yet, no fast foodworkers, no fast food.

I've never worked fast food and never would. But these people take a beating on a daily basis from assholes around the country for shit money. At least $15.00 would kinda make it worth and would put them in a better financial situation. Then you can kick people off welfare and that's alot of money saved there also.

Wiggs bro: how is MLK qualified to give advice on economic theory? Was this his main focus in school and what the bulk of his life's work was centered around? If the answer is no, I could give 2 shits about what MLK thinks about economic policy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
They did quit. They were educated people who took the job out of necessity at that time. I'm judging this based on my own perspective, my own experiences in the work place and how hard I've seen other people (not) work.
They quit.  So what is the problem?  Obviously there are enough people willing to work for the current wages.  Why try and bully them into passing the price to the consumer?  Why do you even care?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
They quit.  So what is the problem?  Obviously there are enough people willing to work for the current wages.  Why try and bully them into passing the price to the consumer?  Why do you even care?

because liberals are all about transferring wealth to the least deserving and creating a dependent class whose votes they can count on

ironic that many of the same libtards who feel fast food workers should be paid such high wages are the same ones who think fast food should be banned in the interest of "public health"   ::)
~

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggs bro: how is MLK qualified to give advice on economic theory? Was this his main focus in school and what the bulk of his life's work was centered around? If the answer is no, I could give 2 shits about what MLK thinks about economic policy.

Look at everyone else you get your economic theory from. Then come back and tell me how much the U.S. is in debt, the average household is in debt and how well we're doing and have been doing fiscally...........that's right, we're not.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
I would never work in fast food. I'd rather be a janitor before that ever happens.

A janitor can make 50k+/yr around these parts and the cost of living is pretty low, comparatively speaking.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Look at everyone else you get your economic theory from. Then come back and tell me how much the U.S. is in debt, the average household is in debt and how well we're doing and have been doing fiscally...........that's right, we're not.

Fair point if you look at it like that lol.

I just liken it to when the media interviews Hollywood actors and asks them their thoughts on foreign relations, and people watch with bated breath, and I'm thinking, these are the last people in the world whose input matters regarding anything worthwhile.