Author Topic: Fast Food Workers - We want $15 and hour!  (Read 17518 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Fast Food Workers - We want $15 and hour!
« Reply #200 on: August 30, 2013, 10:55:42 AM »
the same thing that's stopping you from finding a better job so you can afford a $7 big mac

E
Earl,

What up man been a while, did you have to leave after the ravens won?

Looks like another bad year for you guys :)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Read my above post. The industry doesn't warrant that kind of pay increase. You guys that are backing these workers need to start thinking with your brains instead of your emotions.

I'm NOT backing them. I said if they feel they deserve more, then they should find someplace that will pay it. If they can't, then they are getting paid what they deserve in the marketplace.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #202 on: August 30, 2013, 11:54:49 AM »
TA dropping nukes of knowledge in this thread.  

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 30, 2013, 11:55:34 AM »
TA dropping nukes of knowledge in this thread.  

Where ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 30, 2013, 11:57:43 AM »
wiggy said
I am a libertarian,

oh shut your mouth you stupid mother fucker. Im this, Im that, and it changes every day... you re just a dumbfuck who d do anything to survive , who would pick any side as long as it allowed you to survive.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #205 on: August 30, 2013, 12:00:15 PM »
wiggy said
oh shut your mouth you stupid mother fucker. Im this, Im that, and it changes every day... you re just a dumbfuck who d do anything to survive , who would pick any side as long as it allowed to survive.

LOL

Natural Man

• Getbig V
People use to be thankful for employment, maybe we need another great depression?  It did wonders for my grandparents generation.  Then the baby-boomers came along...  ::)

Instead of punishing people that provide us with jobs, lets instead punish people who haven't employed anyone?

???
it s not just a depression that is needed, it is wars, because all these people are too numerus fr the small amount of jobs available, so one way or another world population has to decrease. And look what's coming right when it is needed the most! a world recession and probably the usual following wars for bullshits reasons that will make the already rich 1% even richer.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
it s not just a depression that is needed, it is wars, because all these people are too numerus fr the small amount of jobs available, so one way or another world population has to decrease. And look what's coming right when it is needed the most! a world recession and probably the usual following wars for bullshits reasons that will make the already rich 1% even richer.
Do you support abortion?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 30, 2013, 12:07:35 PM »
$15 an hr to do a job that anyone could master in a week?   Yeah, good luck with that.  There are tons of jobs requiring far more skills, education and experience that barely pay that.  Yet idiots will just keep saying everybody should earn more.  Simple supply and demand in the workforce here.

Now fetch me a drank and some fries. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2013, 12:14:48 PM »
15 an hour is fucking ridiculous.  Most college graduates are lucky to get 15 bucks an hour with a degree.  The reality is, the jobs pay minimum wage because they require zero education, and skill.   :D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2013, 01:04:48 PM »
15 an hour is fucking ridiculous.  Most college graduates are lucky to get 15 bucks an hour with a degree.  The reality is, the jobs pay minimum wage because they require zero education, and skill.   :D

Is 15 bucks an hour a lot?  ???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2013, 01:11:17 PM »
Is 15 bucks an hour a lot?  ???

For the skills required, yes.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Maybe you don't but others do. They HAVE to raise the cost of each item to make up for the increase in pay. You also have to take into consideration that places like McDonalds is affordable eating to people who are oppressed. You raise the price and you shut those people out. They also wouldn't be paying up "just a little", it would be more than double of they get now.

Jobs at places like McDonalds are also not made for people who have to support a family, it's jobs mostly for high school drop outs or college kids. Just out of curiosity, what do you think the profit margin actually is on a hamburger taking out the cost to process the food, overhead and insurances?

Translation: we can't let those brown people get a raise.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Translation: we can't let those brown people get a raise.
They won`t get that raise.  They will just be fired and white people will be hired.  Why can`t you understand that?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
They won`t get that raise.  They will just be fired and white people will be hired.  Why can`t you understand that?

Maybe you can finally get a job then. ;D

james87

• Getbig II
LOL gimme a break. 

You're a moron. Hope this was the break you were looking for.  :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #216 on: August 30, 2013, 03:22:01 PM »
i want to have more money myself and i want other people to have less

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 30, 2013, 06:26:07 PM »
If you re not rich and smart enough to be a slave owner or if you dont have the chance to be the son of a slave owner, chances are you are a slave yourself. Your two only hopes are that you or your offspring will become a slave owner instead of staying a slave.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »
$15 an hr to do a job that anyone could master in a week?   Yeah, good luck with that.  There are tons of jobs requiring far more skills, education and experience that barely pay that.  Yet idiots will just keep saying everybody should earn more.  Simple supply and demand in the workforce here.

Now fetch me a drank and some fries. 

I disagree with the unskilled part. A place like McD's is a crazy system. Look at the food a high volume store turns out in an hour during lunch. Construction dudes can sit around and smoke weed and talk about bitches.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2013, 06:39:02 PM »
ppl need to band together as one nation and unionize and all refuse to work until everyone in the us is getting paid at min 15 an hour thatll show these devilish corporations.
hahaha someone watched too man movies with happy endings.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2013, 06:40:36 PM »
The way I see it is everybody should make about 10 an hour without inflation. Then you don't have the welfare system taking such a brutal beating.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2013, 06:43:42 PM »
The problem is people will still try to abuse the system, but a couple bucks an hour makes life more livable for any wage employee.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2013, 06:44:38 PM »
The way I see it is everybody should make about 10 an hour without inflation. Then you don't have the welfare system taking such a brutal beating.
the way i see it the system is perfect as it is , everyone gets what he deserves. And when it will crash, everyone will get what he deserves too.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 30, 2013, 06:45:57 PM »
The problem is people will still try to abuse the system, but a couple bucks an hour makes life more livable for any wage employee.
where does it end? why not increase the salary of any 10  bucks an hour job then? I bet most of these strikers are black people who feel entitlted to a salary raise because they think obonga , their "brother" will fall for it. It s always the same crap with chimps blacks black people, just like with turbulent kids you give them a finger and they take the whole arm.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 30, 2013, 06:47:38 PM »
what we really need to do is destroy all corporations only small businesses the us was way better off without corporations.
could you please go play in traffic.