Author Topic: New England Patriots  (Read 10513 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
New England Patriots
« on: August 29, 2013, 08:37:33 PM »
Tebow..throws game winning TD, second of the game against the NY Giants 8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: New England Patriots
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 08:44:27 PM »
If I would have said he was oiled up in a thong, I would get a response.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 08:45:42 PM »

PM me the glittery thong pics please....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 08:53:46 PM »
He threw one with 10 seconds left in the game after the Giants took a knee to run the clock out and call it a game. Bill B let Tebow throw one last pass in the end zone because Tebow is getting cut. He gave Tebow one last goodbye pass as a show of respect to Tebow...He even waved over to Tom Coughlin before Tebow did what he did to let Coughlin know what is up...It was a good bye from the NFL last pass...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 08:56:02 PM »
I admire the heck out of tebow... he could be a  backup tight end just for jersey sales and he'd be in the league for 6 years.

He cares more about the QB dream than being in the league.  If he gets cut tomorrow, he'll be out of football, giving speeches and making great money.  Be a QB or don't play at all - he's happy to leave the game, props.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 08:56:10 PM »
Tebow..throws game winning TD, second of the game against the NY Giants 8)

It wasn't a game winning TD...Pats were already winning the game by a point. Giants took a knee on 4th down in their own red zone to call it a game.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 08:56:48 PM »
He threw one with 10 seconds left in the game after the Giants took a knee to run the clock out and call it a game. Bill B let Tebow throw one last pass in the end zone because Tebow is getting cut. He gave Tebow one last goodbye pass as a show of respect to Tebow...He even waved over to Tom Coughlin before Tebow did what he did to let Coughlin know what is up...It was a good bye from the NFL last pass...

From what I read, he had a 52 years td pass earlier in the game.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 08:57:19 PM »
I admire the heck out of tebow... he could be a  backup tight end just for jersey sales and he'd be in the league for 6 years.

He cares more about the QB dream than being in the league.  If he gets cut tomorrow, he'll be out of football, giving speeches and making great money.  Be a QB or don't play at all - he's happy to leave the game, props.

Ya he's all set for life...Every business, church etc would pay large sums of money to have him come and talk.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 09:02:50 PM »
From what I read, he had a 52 years td pass earlier in the game.

Yes true...His second TD pass was the unnecessary one that was basically the kiss of death send off...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 09:05:05 PM »
see, the thing about tebow is this... he is an amazing story - right place, right time.  Same way "Lin-Sanity" hit the NY Knicks last year... he was a college star that had a really amazing streak until the league got tape on him and learned to defend.  Since patriots discovered how to beat him, well, now everyone konws.  FORCE him to throw.  Yes, he WILL get some amazing passes that find the guy - but he will also throw a pass that misses an open receiver in the end zone by 5 yards.  

And evrey coach, every GM in the league would RATHER have an average QB that will make that 5 yard pass - than a star that squeaks out a win in 13-10 games.  

He's just not a QB.   He just cannot throw consistently.  He's a winner, a role model, a really good guy... but he's not an NFL QB.  He'll have magic moment like this today, but he'll never have a job as a QB cause he's not consistent.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 09:09:54 PM »

Tebow voted for Obama

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 09:15:14 PM »
Tebow voted for Obama

We were all fooled. We should have listened to Coach.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 09:19:27 PM »
Head over to Canada like Warren Moon and play for 3*4 years, return to the NFL in late 20s a better QB. If he can make the throws over time on a soccer field, the NFL will be no issue.  If it's a timing thing with him, he should play Arena ball like Kurt Warner.  The field is tighter, so you have to make the throws earlier.  That would help with his decision making.

I don't think he knows how to brace for hits, so TE won't work.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 09:23:40 PM »
see, the thing about tebow is this... he is an amazing story - right place, right time.  Same way "Lin-Sanity" hit the NY Knicks last year... he was a college star that had a really amazing streak until the league got tape on him and learned to defend.  Since patriots discovered how to beat him, well, now everyone konws.  FORCE him to throw.  Yes, he WILL get some amazing passes that find the guy - but he will also throw a pass that misses an open receiver in the end zone by 5 yards.  

And evrey coach, every GM in the league would RATHER have an average QB that will make that 5 yard pass - than a star that squeaks out a win in 13-10 games.  

He's just not a QB.   He just cannot throw consistently.  He's a winner, a role model, a really good guy... but he's not an NFL QB.  He'll have magic moment like this today, but he'll never have a job as a QB cause he's not consistent.

Tebow is a media creation because the media is run by the homosexual Hierarchy...Tebow is basically the wink wink Tom Cruise of Football.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2013, 09:26:23 PM »
Tebow is a media creation because the media is run by the homosexual Hierarchy...Tebow is basically the wink wink Tom Cruise of Football.

::) ::)

Just because a man is a true follower of Christ does that make him a homo? It may seem odd, but there are still some stand up guys out there that stand for something bigger than themselves. Tim is one of those guys. He may not be the best QB, but he's a helluva man.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
::) ::)

Just because a man is a true follower of Christ does that make him a homo? It may seem odd, but there are still some stand up guys out there that stand for something bigger than themselves. Tim is one of those guys. He may not be the best QB, but he's a helluva man.

I never mentioned Christ...The man hires beards to be on his arm and walks around in places that really make no sense for him to be...Hell, some people still believe Tom Cruise and John Travolta are straight. Freaking south park outed these guys years ago but some people still won't believe it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 09:42:50 PM »
I never mentioned Christ...The man hires beards to be on his arm and walks around in places that really make no sense for him to be...Hell, some people still believe Tom Cruise and John Travolta are straight. Freaking south park outed these guys years ago but some people still won't believe it.

Yeah I know Travolta likes penis and I didn't know about Cruise. But Tebow is the real deal. As in a heterosexual, God fearing/God loving man with alot of heart, integrity, morals and a man of principles. If there was ever a guy people should look up to, he's one of them.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 09:54:27 PM »
Yeah I know Travolta likes penis and I didn't know about Cruise. But Tebow is the real deal. As in a heterosexual, God fearing/God loving man with alot of heart, integrity, morals and a man of principles. If there was ever a guy people should look up to, he's one of them.

Yup - all around good man.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 10:03:37 PM »

Sure he is  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 10:08:56 PM »
  Listen to Coach.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 10:17:49 PM »
Coach why do you have you gender as female? (No trolling)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 11:02:18 PM »
Tebow voted for Obama

It would be amazing if just one tome a liberal (you) could tell the truth just once. A quick search proved me right once again....it was a rumour picked up and put out from lib rags.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 05:10:52 AM »
i watched all the Tebow plays from that game.  Yikes.  The game really does move too fast for him.  Yes, he threw the 'game winning' TD against backups using backups... but only on a quick dump off pass over the middle where the receiver then broke TWO tackles and took it in for the score.

The other plays... I think he was sacked on 4 out of 7 snaps.   He's just not good enough, or he would certainly have an NFL game.  Read that again, Tebow is just not good enough at the QB position.  NO team wants a guy that may deliver an amazing play, but will get sacked about half of the time.  Not even counting the fact players slow down fast when they're tackled a lot... let him start all year, he'll be limping badly by game 7.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 05:16:25 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2013, 05:39:51 AM »
tebow of peace..