Author Topic: Do Prohormones Work  (Read 4513 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Do Prohormones Work
« on: August 29, 2013, 11:59:43 PM »
A couple of the bigger guys on here have recommended super DMz2 by iron man labs

im going to go on the record and say it works

and i mean like a real steroid

like a cross between turinabol and masteron

worth a look before its banned
T

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Do Prohormones Work
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 12:01:59 AM »
Interesting. Do they ship?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 12:04:29 AM »
They are anal steroids.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 12:06:43 AM »
I fully endorse this product. Low toxicity, minimal-no aromatization so will help keep you dry. Hate on IML/BSL all you want, but on paper this is a terrific product and the results speak for themselves. I don't have any other over the counter "supps" to compare to, so I'll just say the product kicks ass.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 12:12:29 AM »
Perfect, but what if people taking it start dropping lies flies next year? This is not even a prohormone I bet, rather a "designer steroid". Problem with all these new substances is that there is no research, no practice, no knowledge about them avail. You could just as well grow horns from them or get cancer.

Steroid, despite what people might say, are safe drugs. We know the side effects, we know how to counteract them. If someone knows what he's doing and is not abusing then it's not gonna do him any major harm. Maybe shorten his life a little bit, hard to tell anyway. I do not wish anyone that but I heard horror stories about trenadrol, famous steroid branded as "prohormone" back in the days. Liver tumors, some crazy shit in the lungs. This is worse than whatever mad scientist Milos was doing to his pupils.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 12:19:16 AM »
Perfect, but what if people taking it start dropping lies flies next year? This is not even a prohormone I bet, rather a "designer steroid". Problem with all these new substances is that there is no research, no practice, no knowledge about them avail. You could just as well grow horns from them or get cancer.

Steroid, despite what people might say, are safe drugs. We know the side effects, we know how to counteract them. If someone knows what he's doing and is not abusing then it's not gonna do him any major harm. Maybe shorten his life a little bit, hard to tell anyway. I do not wish anyone that but I heard horror stories about trenadrol, famous steroid branded as "prohormone" back in the days. Liver tumors, some crazy shit in the lungs. This is worse than whatever mad scientist Milos was doing to his pupils.

Do you think something with minimal toxicity, and used moderately, could elicit some of these awful sides?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 12:29:14 AM »
Do you think something with minimal toxicity, and used moderately, could elicit some of these awful sides?

You never know what happens until it happens. It's virtually impossible to predict it. Let's say that it converts to something, a metabolite that for example is cancerogenic. You won't know until 5 years from now people start dropping like flies from cancer from that.

Bottom line, why risk your health trying some weird shit when you can buy testosterone which is safe, effective and is pretty much enough for any gymrat to get to his goal?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 01:39:28 AM »

some good points

the ingredients have been extensively medically tested years ago

its unlikely that something with low toxicity could cause those bad sides

at the end of the day its a personal choice

I started the thread because I think bang for buck wise they are the real deal
T

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 02:07:51 AM »

some good points

the ingredients have been extensively medically tested years ago

its unlikely that something with low toxicity could cause those bad sides

at the end of the day its a personal choice

I started the thread because I think bang for buck wise they are the real deal

this is true. they just did not think or create these steroids out of thin air. especially the designer steroids like M1T,Methyl-4-AD,1-Testosterone,1-AD, Methyl 4-AD, Superdrol,DMT ,they were all reserached by real pharmaceutical companys for years and the company just felt there was no reason to release it to the public so they just dropped the research and decdided not to release the drug. Most all the supplement companys got all their designer drugs from julias vidas book that had all these old compounds that  pharmaceutical companys had researched for years and did trials but in the end they just found no reason to release it on the market. This does not mean these designer steroids are any less quality of a product then dbol or anadrol the companys just felt dbol and anadrol made better medications all around.

Some of these products that were never brought to the public does not mean they are extremly dangerous the drug company studying them just felt no need in bringing them to the market. Sure dbol,anadrol,Halo and anavar have been around alot longer and have alot more human testing behind them but that does not mean these other AAS that were not brought out to the public are very dangerous There was just no medical need for them at the time.

Turinabol was a great drug that was created by the german Government only part as a doping scheme(regimen) for the east german women swimming team and they took the gold medal Tbol was never brought to the mainstream market but it could of replaced dbol and worked just as well and on paper is safer and look what it did to those women they were all cutt and muscular and took gold. yes they did all get busted but just because a medication was never brought to the general public does not mean they are horrible drugs,some of them are, that is why you have to know a little bit about what you are taking.

M1T(Methylated 1 Testosterone) was a very potent very drug and could be dangerous to alot of people if they didn't know anything about the drug they were taking.many people had to go get checked out at the ER because they took M1T wrong or they got bloodwork done and it was all fucked up just like superdrol it worked well but when guys got blood work it was awful,but that can happen with dbol,anadrol so you just have to have knowledge on what you are taking. but alot of these supplement companys do not give a fuck if there customers are getting sick they just want to sell something legal they can make alot of cash off of.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 04:17:13 AM »
A lot of times you don't know if the correct steroid is inside the product.

I don't use these semi-legal steroids but I noticed where Patrick Arnold mentioned a company called Antaeus Labs as a company who do things "right". They had an interesting liver protector that looked real good. Also a nootropic called phenylpiracetam... anyone here try it?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 05:36:28 AM »
they do work and a good way for a 'natural'bber to compete in drugfree/drug tested events and have a good following preaching 'natural/drug free bbing and not sully reputation.to me it's better for a guy to openly outline/admit his real drug stack then someone who does not and is featured as a 'natural sensation'

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 05:49:38 AM »
Sounds like Bigmc's wife has layed down the law on using steroids :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 05:50:24 AM »

;D

is it that obvious

il be taking no supplements next

or the muscle tech stack
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 08:14:36 AM »
pwned
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 10:19:50 AM »
big ach is quite an expert on this

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 10:57:34 AM »
A lot of times you don't know if the correct steroid is inside the product.

I get what you're saying, but the same can be said for 90% of gear users on this board dont live in steroid-friendly countries....guys HOPE that their gear theyre getting from the black market is legitimate. But unless they get it tested, which is highly unlikely, they have no way of knowing the potency, purity, or actual molecular profile of the drug.

This is why SDMZ2.0 peaked my interest. Because I've researched Anavar thoroughly and while it looks awesome on paper and the anecdotal evidence speaks for itself, fact is, in the US its very likely you won't be getting oxandrolone when you buy from your UGL. This product has been compared to oxandrolone in is effects, so I was very interested, and honestly I trust that BSL/IML is putting the real product in their capsules much more than I trust some bath tub chemist. The fact that they've had some of their products banned already (and more to come in the future) tells me that they were indeed using the real product, which further substantiates my "trust" in them.

Also to add to what Bigmc said, I don't believe there are really any NEW drugs being discovered, most of these have already been formulated but never brought into the market. So research is minimal, but so is research on Bodybuilders using drugs in supra-physiological doses for extended periods of time.

I appreciate all input  on this, but I have yet to hear any concrete evidence for why some of these legitimate orals seem to be producing minimal sides (actually ZERO sides for me) coupled with FANTASTIC results, yet I should still be so extremely scared of the product. I keep hearing recycled bro logic, not factual claims.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 11:38:18 AM »
;D

is it that obvious

il be taking no supplements next

or the muscle tech stack

CellTech is how Jay got big  ::)

;D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 11:39:52 AM »
can I expect at least 76.5347218% increase in real muscle gains?

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 11:41:33 AM »
can I expect at least 76.5347218% increase in real muscle gains?

No. It was at 77.9526384959% LEAN MUSCLE GAINS in the last photo shoot

;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 01:20:45 PM »
Methyl 1-test was a pro hormone and was the bomb(never did it, but had buddies that did).