Author Topic: U.S.: 'High confidence' that Syria chemical attack killed 1,429  (Read 2765 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: U.S.: 'High confidence' that Syria chemical attack killed 1,429
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2013, 01:31:07 PM »
If I had a time machine, I'd bring back pre 2012 240.   

Neo Con 240 is bringing me down... lol

:-\

it's more about consistency... i would like to see it from getbiggers that demanded war in iraq - because saddam might have WMD - even after the UN inspectors found none.

In this case, we have a leader that actually HAS and USED WMD - invading and removing him should be a no-brainer under the same doctrine that led every republican to pump their chests in 2003. 

And I think if President Romney was being brave enough to rescue those pool souls in Syria from the evil anti-america regime... Well, I think a lot of people who suddenly have bush doctrine amnesia would be A-okay with the war.  And vice versa... anti war libs who are 'okay with syria' would be against it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2013, 01:35:04 PM »
I like to debate.  I wanted to stay out of that, play referee, and rain fire on either side if they tried to kill or hide out in civilians.  I dont want a war here.

I just like to hear 33 say it's a secret govt conspiracy to falsify evidence, and that we should never invade a mass murderer because he might be replaced by someone even worse.  I'm just here to argue, I see politics as total bullshit these days, wars/conflict as inevitable.  I do enjoy the mental stimulation this place brings, however.   I can argue any position really.

Oh I see..admittedly this is all just entertainment I agree

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 01:41:44 PM »
it's more about consistency... i would like to see it from getbiggers that demanded war in iraq - because saddam might have WMD - even after the UN inspectors found none.

In this case, we have a leader that actually HAS and USED WMD - invading and removing him should be a no-brainer under the same doctrine that led every republican to pump their chests in 2003. 

And I think if President Romney was being brave enough to rescue those pool souls in Syria from the evil anti-america regime... Well, I think a lot of people who suddenly have bush doctrine amnesia would be A-okay with the war.  And vice versa... anti war libs who are 'okay with syria' would be against it.

I agree with you there, absolutely right!

Good post  8)