Author Topic: Official: I still support Obama thread.  (Read 3007 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Official: I still support Obama thread.
« on: August 31, 2013, 12:44:56 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Official: I still support Obama thread.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 12:52:16 AM »
And the guy interviewing the Obama supporter is behind bars lol....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 01:20:51 AM »
 :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 01:34:41 AM »
:D

True Adonis was pissed at my because I had that Swastika Pin-Up Avatar awhile back...  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 02:10:39 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 02:12:39 AM »
True Adonis was pissed at my because I had that Swastika Pin-Up Avatar awhile back...  ;D
There was nothing wrong with your avatar.  That avatar was in line with the history of Nazi-pulp fiction and other shit published in America for decades and it didn't mean you were a Nazi for reading or writing it lol... Many pinup artists have used the Nazi and swastika image with no intention of supporting the ideology.

If anyone should be worried about how they look, it's TA talking about how we need to wipe millions in the middle east out. In that he earns his swastika shirt for Obama ;D  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 02:36:25 AM »
This has to go into the "I still support Obama thread" lol... Seriously, you gotta be hardcore in your support to up and say a few years back that you gathered some of the best minds on the subject and you're ready to lead impeachment against Bush but now you're all for Obama having the same authority that had you up in arms.  Wow, kudos Biden... Obama's biggest bitch.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 04:23:03 AM »
freaking Californians ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Official; I still support Obama thread.
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 06:01:49 AM »
come on straw, blacken, lurker, andre, 240 etc.

get in on this thread and let there be no doubt you still support obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 06:02:06 AM »
will the getbig 'repubs' that were against impeachment last week suddenly get on board?  speak on it!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 06:05:20 AM »

i've been calling for impeachment since benghazi... glen beck revealed what that was all about some 6 months before the rest of getbig accepted it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 06:12:38 AM »
will the getbig 'repubs' that were against impeachment last week suddenly get on board?  speak on it!
That's not who started this thread. I did.  I voted for Obama in his first term.  I don't get anybody's justification for supporting him now, especially with what he is doing in Syria.  Seriously, you gotta be asking WTF even if you're hardcore Obama...  The guy looks every bit as bad as bush and his neocons did.  I can't fathom how he thinks this crap will fly with the people.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2013, 06:21:37 AM »
i've been calling for impeachment since benghazi... glen beck revealed what that was all about some 6 months before the rest of getbig accepted it.

all due respect it's hard to tell what you say on a daily basis.  You mix 90% sarcasm, rhetorical and bait n' switch style stuff with the occasional honest answer, I don't even think I know where you're coming from anymore for sure.

Based on how you post now I doubt you supported impeachment since Benghazi.  Most likely you rattled off several of your comments where we didn't know if you were serious, sarcastic, supportive or just trying to play it safe.  It's been hard to tell with your posts.  you've been completely ambiguous to say the least and it hasn't been fun reading.  Pick some shit and say it for fuck sake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 07:41:29 AM »
all due respect it's hard to tell what you say on a daily basis.  You mix 90% sarcasm, rhetorical and bait n' switch style stuff with the occasional honest answer, I don't even think I know where you're coming from anymore for sure.

Based on how you post now I doubt you supported impeachment since Benghazi.  Most likely you rattled off several of your comments where we didn't know if you were serious, sarcastic, supportive or just trying to play it safe.  It's been hard to tell with your posts.  you've been completely ambiguous to say the least and it hasn't been fun reading.  Pick some shit and say it for fuck sake.

;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 10:19:15 AM »

LOL yet another blatantly obvious tactic to try and gain credibility while you excuse, deflect and flat out defend obama at every turn.

all due respect it's hard to tell what you say on a daily basis.  You mix 90% sarcasm, rhetorical and bait n' switch style stuff with the occasional honest answer, I don't even think I know where you're coming from anymore for sure.

Based on how you post now I doubt you supported impeachment since Benghazi.  Most likely you rattled off several of your comments where we didn't know if you were serious, sarcastic, supportive or just trying to play it safe.  It's been hard to tell with your posts.  you've been completely ambiguous to say the least and it hasn't been fun reading.  Pick some shit and say it for fuck sake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 10:26:28 AM »
LOL yet another blatantly obvious tactic to try and gain credibility while you excuse, deflect and flat out defend obama at every turn.

ask around getbig, man.  i've been calling for impeachment for months dude.  while half the so-called repubs are happy to let him sign gun bans and start wars because "we might win in 2016 with obama in office!" 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2013, 10:28:19 AM »
ask around getbig, man.  i've been calling for impeachment for months dude.  while half the so-called repubs are happy to let him sign gun bans and start wars because "we might win in 2016 with obama in office!" 
re-read my post there hoss, I know you have been feigning outrage all the while deflected, excusing and flat out defending obama...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2013, 10:41:55 AM »
re-read my post there hoss, I know you have been feigning outrage all the while deflected, excusing and flat out defending obama...

maybe you missed the general board in 2002 to 2005, where i was a Bush guy, where i trashed Kerry all thru the 2004 election, where i gloated when Ohio power went down and Bush won, defying statistical data from exit polls... i giggled like a fool when Bush snuck off with that win.  I called kerry/edwards every name in the book...

then I got all pissed off about the smelly shit around 911 and walked away from supporting bush anymore.

then i was an obama sack slurper for a while.

and now i'm not.

so you can claim i'm feigning outrage, if you want.  we're just two random swinging dicks on a message board, it's not a huge deal really.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2013, 10:44:48 AM »

If you bothered to read my posts I've asked MANY times why chemical weapons are a "red line" when Assad has already slaughtered 100k of his own citizens with conventional weapons.   If we were going to get involved we should have done it a long time ago.  Fact is that we can't control the nutbags in these countries no matter what we do.   If Obama gets involved without approval from Congress then he OWNS it.

why is anyone posting the videos of the dipshit with the clipboard when it's obvious that if you spend enough time you can find idiots who will agree to anything.  Anyone who believes those videos represent consensus reality deserve to be deceived

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2013, 10:46:50 AM »
If you bothered to read my posts I've asked MANY times why chemical weapons are a "red line" when Assad has already slaughtered 100k of his own citizens with conventional weapons.   If we were going to get involved we should have done it a long time ago.  Fact is that we can't control the nutbags in these countries no matter what we do.   If Obama gets involved without approval from Congress then he OWNS it.

ive seen you say this and its one of the things i think we can both agree on, it doesnt mean you dont support him anymore

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2013, 10:52:26 AM »
ive seen you say this and its one of the things i think we can both agree on, it doesnt mean you dont support him anymore

when does anyone ever agree with 100% things that any politician (or anyone for that matter) does

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »
I was?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2013, 10:58:40 AM »
when does anyone ever agree with 100% things that any politician (or anyone for that matter) does

never, what does that have to do with you still supporting obama?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2013, 11:03:04 AM »
I just don`t understand why Republicans have a hard time giving Obama or anyone other than their party any credit on any issue.  Its ridiculous really.  

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2013, 11:07:40 AM »
Hahaha...that fucking pussy should consider the proximity of his head to that brick wall, while holding such a sign.