Author Topic: Micheal Lockett comeback the North Americans  (Read 21553 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Micheal Lockett comeback the North Americans
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2013, 11:49:45 PM »
I don't mind a little racism, but I'm not so cool with the "N" word. Please try to keep these threads mellow, man.  ;)

Agreed. Man the stuff being said in this thread is awful. Hope you don't apply these teachings to your children. Really sad.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »
I don't think posting the personal info like that is right either. Not cool.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2013, 01:50:25 AM »
Holy fuck this thread got outta hand quickly!

Groink & Wiggs: you men are both good guys, and are both better than this.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2013, 01:52:15 AM »
Groink is the same man that thought starving African kids was funny. I thought he changed but I was wrong.

I said I didn't care. And I don't.

The vast majority doesn't care, that's why they are still starving...I just come out and say it.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2013, 01:59:31 AM »
Groink looking like glen Campbell there lmfao, sex with himself really paid off!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2013, 01:59:50 AM »
lot of sensitivity in this thread ::)

also: lol at the "hebrew" solidarity... "myostatin deficiency", oh brother

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2013, 02:09:37 AM »
Whenever i see this cat i think of the double muscle myostatin deficient bull.   Hes got that look.    Amd he doesnt seem to be obsessed w bb or even look like hes on major gear facially....    Interesting.   

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2013, 05:04:20 AM »
finaly a worthy thread of getbig: the criminal vs the hebrew ape, i ll grab some popcorn

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2013, 06:03:20 AM »
Is there anyway to permanently put a poster on ignore, so you dont see any of their posts?

racial bashing is just so slovenly and boring... indicative of a low IQ etc... getbiggers are renowned for their sharp wit and incisive intelligent insults.. not this lame shit.

oh oh oh  you are black.... oh oh oh  you are white.. seriously?  :-\

epic_alien

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2013, 06:17:55 AM »
I don't mind a little racism, but I'm not so cool with the "N" word. Please try to keep these threads mellow, man.  ;)

what bothers you about it?

master p doesnt mind using it, nor jay z. nor does any  other  black rapper i can think of, nor for that matter any black dude who thinks he is cool and calls his friends the n word as a nickname of endearment.

they dont have a problem with the word, so why should i?

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2013, 07:15:00 AM »
Groink looking like glen Campbell there lmfao, sex with himself really paid off!

You ever heard the term. "I look better than you on my worst day " ?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2013, 07:24:51 AM »
I said I didn't care. And I don't.

The vast majority doesn't care, that's why they are still starving...I just come out and say it.

Damn dude, you have a small mind. Makes sense now.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2013, 07:34:30 AM »
Damn dude, you have a small mind. Makes sense now.

Take a poll of Getbig. Find out how many people have HONESTLY donated money or resources to famine relief in Africa.

Probably none.  I don't see what posting the truth has to do with my intellect .

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2013, 07:49:06 AM »

Take a poll of Getbig. Find out how many people have HONESTLY donated money or resources to famine relief in Africa.

Probably none.  I don't see what posting the truth has to do with my intellect .

Your stats are wrong. I along with two other executives in my rotary club set up a Perinatal HIV support center In Soweto. If anything take the time and maybe give something like this a try.  Your outlook on things will change for the better.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2013, 07:50:44 AM »
Your stats are wrong. I along with two other executives in my rotary club set up a Perinatal HIV support center In Soweto. If anything take the time and maybe give something like this a try.  Your outlook on things will change for the better.
Groink owned into oblivion.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2013, 07:55:20 AM »

Your view is skewed. Of course we cannot help every single person out in the world. However, just because you do not outright help, it does not mean you do not care. There are many people who may care, just dont have the funds or resources to help out. That does not mean they dont care, like you. It just means they are not in a position to help.

Second, I do do donate to a charity of my choosing. Its not much, but I do what I can.

You tell yourself that no one donates money because it makes you feel better saying, "I do not care." It justifies your callousness. In reality, there are probably more people who donate than you think.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2013, 07:55:30 AM »
Groink owned into oblivion.

Not trying to own anyone. Rather think about other perspectives.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2013, 07:57:48 AM »

Your view is skewed. Of course we cannot help every single person out in the world. However, just because you do not outright help, it does not mean you do not care. There are many people who may care, just dont have the funds or resources to help out. That does not mean they dont care, like you. It just means they are not in a position to help.

Second, I do do donate to a charity of my choosing. Its not much, but I do what I can.

You tell yourself that no one donates money because it makes you feel better saying, "I do not care." It justifies your callousness. In reality, there are probably more people who donate than you think.

Good man! Don't stop doing that

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2013, 07:58:16 AM »
Why was my Z Father account banned?

It's OK for Wiggs to constantly call me a convict and post a mugshot of me, but when I hit him below the belt I get banned.

Fucking bullshit is what it is....I would think the mods would be wise enough to take my remarks in context....guess not.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2013, 08:08:14 AM »
I also think It's quite telling. that I get banned less than 12 hours after I posted it.....when horrible trolls post away for weeks and months while it's "discussed" . ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2013, 08:08:52 AM »

It's OK for Wiggs to constantly call me a convict and post a mugshot of me, but when I hit him below the belt I get banned.

Fucking bullshit is what it is....I would think the mods would be wise enough to take my remarks in context....guess not.

You guys should both be banned. To be fair

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2013, 08:11:29 AM »

Don't you think there is a difference between him posting your mug shot and you calling him a racial slur?

You had a choice as to whether or not you were going to commit a crime. He has  no choice that he was born black.

Big difference.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2013, 08:13:46 AM »

Fantastic idea from the mods. You have always been Groink. Stop creating new names and man up. Leave the racist shit at the door.

Remember, you are in my top 5 posters of all time. I should have a bias, but I don't. You are an awesome poster. You do not have to resort to low blows like that. Hope to have you around for a long time bud.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2013, 08:27:17 AM »

Don't you think there is a difference between him posting your mug shot and you calling him a racial slur?

You had a choice as to whether or not you were going to commit a crime. He has  no choice that he was born black.

Big difference.

He has a choice ol rubbing my nose in it, as do I with calling him racial slurs.

But nice try.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2013, 08:28:31 AM »
He has a choice ol rubbing my nose in it, as do I with calling him racial slurs.

But nice try.

Welcome back big guy  :D