Author Topic: Official BREAKING BAD Thread  (Read 45015 times)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Breaking Bad episode tonight
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2013, 10:18:59 AM »
SKYLER JUST OFFICIALLY BROKE BAD!

"WE've come this far for us... What's one more?"

Now, I officially think she will die at the end of the series.  She has to now.  She's broken completely.

Skyler just turned into Skysenberg  ;D.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2013, 10:20:22 AM »
She is acting like a man more than WW.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2013, 10:22:48 AM »

maybe she'll ramp up production again?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2013, 10:25:13 AM »
Why do I get the feeling Walt is going to have his own house trashed?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2013, 01:08:07 PM »
This episode was a bit lame.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2013, 01:10:29 PM »
Why do I get the feeling Walt is going to have his own house trashed?

Maybe it will help when he gets new identity

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 01:37:48 PM »
This episode was a bit lame.

yeah, all of that could have fit into 30 minutes, with 30 minutes of todd uncle getting rowdy.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »
It worries me how excited grown men can get over a T.V. show.

Hunting, fishing, woodwork, landscaping, home improvements, mechanics, sport, gym.......how about that fellas?

agree. but you gotta admit it is a good show.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2013, 12:29:13 AM »
I thought the best moment was Jesse screaming "He can't be getting away with this". I thought it was great, he was very convincing.

Still...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2013, 12:29:50 AM »
Prediction for the next episode: it's going to be Todd's uncle and his crew against Schrader and his partner.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2013, 07:10:00 AM »
yeah, all of that could have fit into 30 minutes, with 30 minutes of todd uncle getting rowdy.

The first 4 episodes could have been fit into 30 minutes.  Vince Gilligan was pimping these last 8 episodes like something epic.  He was bragging about squeezing in a lot into 8 episodes.  Seems he squeezed in shit.  A lot of nothing has happened.  The fact they had a teaser about Jesse confessing but then not having him confess to then having him confess.  What was the point of the first fakeout?  Hank just happened to be following Jesse from Saul's place.  All too stupid.  I just like the one line about how Jesse yelled how Walt gets away with everything or just has dumb luck.  So true.  hahaha

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2013, 09:16:55 AM »
The first 4 episodes could have been fit into 30 minutes.  Vince Gilligan was pimping these last 8 episodes like something epic.  He was bragging about squeezing in a lot into 8 episodes.  Seems he squeezed in shit.  A lot of nothing has happened.  The face they had a teaser about Jesse confessing but then not having him confess to then having him confess.  What was the point of the first fakeout?  Hank just happened to be following Jesse from Saul's place.  All too stupid.  I just like the one line about how Jesse yelled how Walt gets away with everything or just has dumb luck.  So true.  hahaha
X2 Love the show, but this season has been a let down.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2013, 09:21:21 AM »
X2 Love the show, but this season has been a let down.

For almost 5 1/2 seasons I never found myself bored watching this show.  most of the times I'm at the edge of my seat.  This 1/2 season I found myself bored all too often.  Long drawn out scenes.  Too much dialogue.  

Anyways, back to the scarface ending that Gilligan hinted about being scarface like.  Remember at the end of scarface that Sosa's main henchman shoots Tony in the back.  I have a feeling Heul (the fat black guy) being Saul's henchman is going to be the one that shoots him in the back.  They already setup the scene when he lays on the money and jokes about mexico.  Walter will get away with it ALL, at the end drive to the desert to dig up his money and Heul will be standing right there to shoot him in the back and leave Walt for dead while he drives off with his barrels of cash.  Mark my word.  Save this post!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2013, 04:43:50 PM »

For almost 5 1/2 seasons I never found myself bored watching this show.  most of the times I'm at the edge of my seat.  This 1/2 season I found myself bored all too often.  Long drawn out scenes.  Too much dialogue.  

Anyways, back to the scarface ending that Gilligan hinted about being scarface like.  Remember at the end of scarface that Sosa's main henchman shoots Tony in the back.  I have a feeling Heul (the fat black guy) being Saul's henchman is going to be the one that shoots him in the back.  They already setup the scene when he lays on the money and jokes about mexico.  Walter will get away with it ALL, at the end drive to the desert to dig up his money and Heul will be standing right there to shoot him in the back and leave Walt for dead while he drives off with his barrels of cash.  Mark my word.  Save this post!
Then they will have a spin off with the Just call Saul show. Could happen something like that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2013, 07:04:45 PM »
Now THAT was a badass ending.  ABout time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2013, 07:08:21 PM »

fuck i forgot it was in tonight but caught the last 15 min. gid damn. whos gonna get blown away?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2013, 07:13:01 PM »

The GI Joe ending? 
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2013, 07:32:43 PM »
The GI Joe ending? 

Yes.  It seemed weak and anti-claimatic... wow, book em, Dan-O...

But the moment he called Marie to gloat... ya just knew it wasn't going to end like that.   Hank has to die.  No way anyone with a badge lives.  And Jesse, he will die too.  I thought he'd die last episode, I was a little off.  Walt will leave him dead in the desert.

Walt cooks again, marie makes accusations and walt has to hit the road before everyone figures out what happened where.   No doubt Hank's police vehicles have tracking devices, but that money is buried right there too.  Wow, how many episodes left?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2013, 08:04:16 PM »
The chemo has burnt up Walts Balls. These guys can't hit a target right in front of them, stupid shit right there. Both cops were in the open ready to get killed.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2013, 08:04:51 PM »
Yes.  It seemed weak and anti-claimatic... wow, book em, Dan-O...

But the moment he called Marie to gloat... ya just knew it wasn't going to end like that.   Hank has to die.  No way anyone with a badge lives.  And Jesse, he will die too.  I thought he'd die last episode, I was a little off.  Walt will leave him dead in the desert.

Walt cooks again, marie makes accusations and walt has to hit the road before everyone figures out what happened where.   No doubt Hank's police vehicles have tracking devices, but that money is buried right there too.  Wow, how many episodes left?

Hank dies?  All I saw was ~700 rounds and no one shot.  Looked like GI Joe.  

I'm sure someone dies, but there's three episodes left...there's no reason to hold anything back.  Show Hank taking a round to the neck or Jessie getting scalped as he sneaks out of the car.  It's not like seeing Hank take a kill-shot is going to make anyone say "well, there's no suspense going into the next episode."

I loved the first five seasons and will continue to moisten my panties for the final few episodes, but my penis is entirely flaccid over the lack of events so far this final half-season.  
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2013, 08:08:53 PM »
The chemo has burnt up Walts Balls. These guys can't hit a target right in front of them, stupid shit right there. Both cops were in the open ready to get killed.

This killed it for me. 

Of course, they could have built a prison shank out of a toothbrush and sharpened shoelace eyelet that would have taken out Hank and a dozen other folks around the country in under five minutes, but hit Hank's enormous melon from 30 yards with a few hundred rounds of rifle/handgun/shotgun amoo?  Nah...
Y

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2013, 08:09:07 PM »
Flynn would totally ice Jesse if he interrupted his breakfast. 

Walt Jr loves breakfast.

lol

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2013, 08:16:27 PM »

And then Huell, after making a stop to get a few burgers, has a massive coronary that we've all been expecting since we first saw him and his body will be found by Badger and Skinny Pete who'll then ride off into the sunset.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2013, 08:17:08 PM »

Holy shit that was intense!

Knew it was coming when he called Marie!  I was like:   fuckkk, he's gonna eat it!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2013, 08:21:43 PM »

Holy shit that was intense!

Knew it was coming when he called Marie!  I was like:   fuckkk, he's gonna eat it!
The I love u call does it every time.