Author Topic: Official BREAKING BAD Thread  (Read 45045 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Breaking Bad episode tonight
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2013, 08:27:57 PM »
The I love u call does it every time.

Yep.  The moment he said "you stay here", I thought we'd end up with jesse/other DEA guy/all the evidence wasted and burned.

I thought walt and hank would drive away first.  When he said "I'll call this in, in a minute", they were letting us know that the 2 of them could be buried in the desert and it'd be days before anyone at the DEA knows anything. 

For almost 5 1/2 seasons I never found myself bored watching this show.  most of the times I'm at the edge of my seat.  This 1/2 season I found myself bored all too often.  Long drawn out scenes.  Too much dialogue. 

Anyways, back to the scarface ending that Gilligan hinted about being scarface like.  Remember at the end of scarface that Sosa's main henchman shoots Tony in the back.  I have a feeling Heul (the fat black guy) being Saul's henchman is going to be the one that shoots him in the back.  They already setup the scene when he lays on the money and jokes about mexico.  Walter will get away with it ALL, at the end drive to the desert to dig up his money and Heul will be standing right there to shoot him in the back and leave Walt for dead while he drives off with his barrels of cash.  Mark my word.  Save this post!

Love it!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2013, 09:17:56 PM »
theyr'e getting ready for teh Saul show.
He said his kid left enough nose candy in the seats of his car to alert a K9 cop. 

Walt CONFESSED to the murders on the phone, confessed to poisoning the kid... if recording, then they have him dead to rights.  Unless the tape recording is in the DEA truck soaking up the bullets. 

And yeah, those two DEA agents would be swiss cheese with those high powered rifles punching right through the vehicles they're using for cover.  that gun battle should have been over in literally 5 seconds.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2013, 09:37:07 PM »
I really don't want Hank to die.  I dunno why, but I was really hoping that wouldnt happen.

Seems inevitable now though.

Fun fact for you, the actor who plays Hank graduated from Harvard!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2013, 09:46:59 PM »
Should be interesting next week. DEA has limited ammo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2013, 09:51:12 PM »
i think hank's sidekick will be a non-story.  Dead immediately on the ground, non responsive.

They'll heroically kill or badly wound 3-4 of the foot soldier guys... todd and his uncle and another dude will live.  

Jesse will run into the desert during the gun battle... maybe just become a question mark.  we saw him opening that door, he's outta there.

Hank will die in walt's arms, saying some legendary shit as he expires.  (The jesse actor did predict a bloodbath!)  

Marie will go batshit when she finds her hubby died and call everyone who will listen - heisenberg can't return home now.  He'll do the cook, dig up some money, and get outta town.  the story will come out but be scrubbed due to heroic hank death.  

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2013, 09:59:36 PM »
why didn't they call for backup? stupid , but i"ll go with it  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2013, 10:18:42 PM »
why didn't they call for backup? stupid , but i"ll go with it  :-\

hank said "I'll call in backup once we get on the road/get out of here" somethign like that.   Letting the viewer know that no other cops were aware of their little operation.

They didn't want to put jesse in the system, as he'd lawyer up and get shanked in 3 minutes after Saul learned of his whereabouts. 

They laid the groundwork for marie to celebrate, get the bad news (there is no way Hank survives this), then marie to MELT like we haven't seen before... then hank has to leave town, obviously.  Walt will have to break the news to his family as he leaves town. 

Really, I thought a guy as jaded as Hank... he might just take a few million cash $ and retire and just shrug off the heisenberg stuff.  I know its been his hobby for so long, his passion, obsession... but the smart play... against a dude as evil as hank... was just to cash in, let him die, and keep that secret.  I'm sure hank will remind him of that, as hank bleeds out.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2013, 12:39:47 AM »
They're done. Hank and Jessie. No way I can see them walking away from that.

Assuming I'm right, I'll be bummed to see Hank go. Jessie is a cry baby loser. Him, I'm ready to see go.
A

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2013, 12:43:57 AM »
White guys who fire a barrage of shots that don't hit Han & Chewie = Stormtroopers

White guys who fire a barrage of shots that don't hit Hank & Gomie = Todd & the neo-Nazis

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2013, 04:48:57 AM »
Yes.  It seemed weak and anti-claimatic... wow, book em, Dan-O...

But the moment he called Marie to gloat... ya just knew it wasn't going to end like that.   Hank has to die.  No way anyone with a badge lives.  And Jesse, he will die too.  I thought he'd die last episode, I was a little off.  Walt will leave him dead in the desert.

Walt cooks again, marie makes accusations and walt has to hit the road before everyone figures out what happened where.   No doubt Hank's police vehicles have tracking devices, but that money is buried right there too.  Wow, how many episodes left?

I hope nothing comes of Marie's visit to her shrink when she talked about researching poisons on the internet.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2013, 04:51:11 AM »
Now THAT was a badass ending.  ABout time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys think the nazis will kill both hank and gomie? I think so..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2013, 05:03:01 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2013, 06:01:57 AM »
Do you guys think the nazis will kill both hank and gomie? I think so..

i think both DEA guys are toast.  Jesse escapes, of course.  They're sitting ducks, that car is roasted, and let's be real... 2, maybe 3 of those guys were full auto big caliber rifles... they just took down the other meth crew in seconds with zero casualties.  these two are sitting ducks are 20 yards.  Hank's partner will be dead with eyes open, I bet. 

Hank, they HAVE to give him the dying moment with hank.  Too big of a moment to have him just dead on scene.  But you never know with this show.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2013, 06:09:13 AM »
Hank is dead. He had his, "I love you", moment. as for the rest...who knows.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2013, 06:14:06 AM »
Hank is dead. He had his, "I love you", moment. as for the rest...who knows.

i re-watched it last night.  Yeah, the most open and loving he's been to his wife.  they had their love you victory moment.  you're right.  He's toast.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2013, 08:06:39 AM »
Good ending aside the fact that hank and gomie didn`t go down right away, got to save something for next sunday right.

I think marie goes batshit crazy and trashes walts house after she learns hanks is feeding the worms in the desert.

Todds uncle is going to want walt to do some serious cooking for saving his ass this time, think thats where the M-60 comes in

Going on a limb, Skylar kills jesse and walt jr wants bacon and eggs.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2013, 09:49:41 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2013, 10:01:13 AM »
Hanks done, Jessie will live till the last episode!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2013, 10:43:11 AM »
i think both DEA guys are toast.  Jesse escapes, of course.  They're sitting ducks, that car is roasted, and let's be real... 2, maybe 3 of those guys were full auto big caliber rifles... they just took down the other meth crew in seconds with zero casualties.  these two are sitting ducks are 20 yards.  Hank's partner will be dead with eyes open, I bet. 

Hank, they HAVE to give him the dying moment with hank.  Too big of a moment to have him just dead on scene.  But you never know with this show.

So do you think the scary Slavic dudes from overseas are still going to get involved at this point?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2013, 10:47:21 AM »
So do you think the scary Slavic dudes from overseas are still going to get involved at this point?

Dunno.  he's on the run from a very big threat.  But Todd's crew is 6 guys, and i'm betting 2-3 of them go down in this gunfight.  They have more muscle though.

Maybe Walt will get emotional and refuse to cook for them, because they smoked Hank.  Maybe he'll do another "red phosphorus powder" and barely escape from a meth lab, killing TOdd and making the uncle come at him with his buddies.  makes the most sense at this point.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2013, 10:49:51 AM »

LOL!   Jesse was a total d-bag fat face balding snitch in this episode.  Really.  Spitting on walt... Jessee put a bullet in Gail, he doesn't value life either.  He has this holier-than-thou attitude, but he has blood on his hands too - he usually just whined until Walt had to do the dirt for him.  

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2013, 04:00:17 PM »
LOL!   Jesse was a total d-bag fat face balding snitch in this episode.  Really.  Spitting on walt... Jessee put a bullet in Gail, he doesn't value life either.  He has this holier-than-thou attitude, but he has blood on his hands too - he usually just whined until Walt had to do the dirt for him.  

Yep...Fucking Rat.

I was hoping that Jesse would have a change of heart and take a gun out of Walts glove box and kill Hank and that spic.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2013, 09:12:47 PM »
I just rewatched this last episode with my wife (who fell asleep and missed it the first time around).

I love this show just for Todd's ringtone:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2013, 09:17:49 PM »
Yep...Fucking Rat.

I was hoping that Jesse would have a change of heart and take a gun out of Walts glove box and kill Hank and that spic.

when hank was about to surrender... that looked like it could happen.  they showed that shotgun in gomey's hand... (I didn't know hanks partners name lol).  and showed jesse glance.

that might have been cool... he blasts partner and wounds hank... then it's just jesse and hank in the desert with 2 dead feds and all that cash.

This way is way more visual, however.  NO way hank can survive it. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2013, 10:34:07 PM »
No way Hank and his partner live.  I think Jessie might get away.