Author Topic: Official BREAKING BAD Thread  (Read 45104 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Breaking Bad episode tonight
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2013, 11:02:04 AM »
Hank won't die. Gomez will and Walt will somehow get out of the truck and plead to them to save Hank.  Hank will take it as a leave Walt alone message.  Jesse though.  Not sure what will happen.

FUCK!  I knew it they were coming when Hank was stalling so much.  LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2013, 11:58:46 AM »
I don't yet get why Walt is so keen to keep Hank alive.  He could never stand the guy.  Maybe he thinks the DEA is involved so there's no benefit to killing him?  Does he want to use Hank to protect his family from the hillbillies?

Hank will use Walt as a hostage.  Possibly Walt's idea.  Gomie is like Ensign Smith on the away mission with Kirk & Spock.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2013, 12:01:41 PM »
Hank won't die. Gomez will and Walt will somehow get out of the truck and plead to them to save Hank.  Hank will take it as a leave Walt alone message.  Jesse though.  Not sure what will happen.

FUCK!  I knew it they were coming when Hank was stalling so much.  LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!

I think hank will die, and the nazis will kill him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2013, 12:53:17 PM »
Don't forget Gomes is waiting for the Chatham cops to show up, so any minutes some cops will roll in probably causing the Nazis to run. Walt will somehow claim he was helping and save Jesse but not hank.
I'm thinking Walt in the end will get away with it all until Marie all pissed off sneaks in and shoots walt in the head.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2013, 12:54:24 PM »
Now THAT was a badass ending.  ABout time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2

A bit lame though the the Nazis couldn't hit a target right in front of them... with combat rifles

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2013, 12:55:50 PM »
Hank dies?  All I saw was ~700 rounds and no one shot.  Looked like GI Joe.  

I'm sure someone dies, but there's three episodes left...there's no reason to hold anything back.  Show Hank taking a round to the neck or Jessie getting scalped as he sneaks out of the car.  It's not like seeing Hank take a kill-shot is going to make anyone say "well, there's no suspense going into the next episode."

I loved the first five seasons and will continue to moisten my panties for the final few episodes, but my penis is entirely flaccid over the lack of events so far this final half-season.  

I would agree, except this episode has been nothing sort of brilliant. Even with the lame shooting.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2013, 12:59:18 PM »
I don't yet get why Walt is so keen to keep Hank alive.  He could never stand the guy.  Maybe he thinks the DEA is involved so there's no benefit to killing him?  Does he want to use Hank to protect his family from the hillbillies?

Hank will use Walt as a hostage.  Possibly Walt's idea.  Gomie is like Ensign Smith on the away mission with Kirk & Spock.

He is his brother in law- part of the family.

I don't get why he cares so much for Jesse...

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2013, 01:15:14 PM »
Skylar followed Walt after he got that phone call and bolted from the car wash.   She will show up at the aftermath of the mexican standoff, shoot Jesse, and free Walt from the handcuffs.   You watch and see.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2013, 02:00:43 PM »
Skylar followed Walt after he got that phone call and bolted from the car wash.   She will show up at the aftermath of the mexican standoff, shoot Jesse, and free Walt from the handcuffs.   You watch and see.

Or she gets killed and hence Walt with the machine gun in the flash forward.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2013, 02:26:56 AM »
Prediction for the next episode: it's going to be Todd's uncle and his crew against Schrader and his partner.

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2013, 05:52:57 PM »
Prediction for the next episode: it's going to be Todd's uncle and his crew against Schrader and his partner.

BRAVO!

We're about to see how the gun battle concludes.  

If Hank hadn't taken the time to run a victory parade and call Marie to celebrate, he would have gotten away and it would have been Gomey/Jesse wasted.   "Want me to wave to him for you? haha... he's not feeling too friendly.  Things are going to get better."    Hubris, all that.

I bet Jesse escapes into the desert and re-emerges one day on the Saul show.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2013, 06:23:39 PM »
damn, walt is cold. back to square one money~wise.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2013, 07:06:27 PM »
that was some of the craziest shit. lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2013, 07:08:06 PM »
Now THAT is a bad-ass episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hank, Gomey gone.   Jesse is a meth cook slave.  Hank confessed to everything.  Skyler cleared.  Family safe.  

new identity/hiding for Walt.  What's next?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2013, 07:13:45 PM »
Now THAT is a bad-ass episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hank, Gomey gone.   Jesse is a meth cook slave.  Hank confessed to everything.  Skyler cleared.  Family safe.  

new identity/hiding for Walt.  What's next?

Should be interesting.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2013, 07:15:01 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

THAT WAS FUCKING INTENSE!!!!!!!  DAMN, Episode just left me speechless!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2013, 07:16:00 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

THAT WAS FUCKING INTENSE!!!!!!!  DAMN, Episode just left me speechless!

yup, one of the best episodes of any show ive ever seen

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2013, 07:22:02 PM »
the only Q is... how can he filter the $ to the family, so that they're set for life?  Or did he just do that with the car wash, and the call which claimed Skyler knew nothing?

And what happens with todd's uncle, jesse now....  I don't see how that involves Walt anymore.  They don't need Hank... Jesse can cook.  Are these parallel things now?  

Stupid Hank... he should have just take $10 mil from Hank and let him have his family in peace...
Stupid Skyler... she should have just gotten in the truck, went to Saul's with the kids, gotten a new identity...

Heisenberg seems to be the only one with any brains still... kidnapping the baby to get a FBI/police recording of him clearing SKyler of all crimes.

Gunfight WAS realistic, however.   Gomey would be dead, ice cold in real life.  Hank wounded then executed.  Jesse hiding.  Bad guys unhurt.  They could have had heroic Hank wasting 3 bad guys... not realistic tho...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
was there something about the reflections in the mirror?  Walter White is officially dead... he and hank and gomey all died in the desert?  They stopped showing walter in the mirror, and the final rear view mirror pic had something to do with that?  FB buzzing, I didn't catch it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2013, 07:36:19 PM »
the only Q is... how can he filter the $ to the family, so that they're set for life?  Or did he just do that with the car wash, and the call which claimed Skyler knew nothing?

That angle is done.  Skyler wants no part of the money now, after Hank.
Y

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2013, 07:43:31 PM »
I'm not gonna read any above post to give away the show, but can someone tell me if its available via Amazon through Roku tonight? Last week, they waited until monday to load it, but the week prior, it was on there ready, at 9 pm just like cable subscribers would get on A&E

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2013, 07:49:06 PM »
I'm not gonna read any above post to give away the show, but can someone tell me if its available via Amazon through Roku tonight? Last week, they waited until monday to load it, but the week prior, it was on there ready, at 9 pm just like cable subscribers would get on A&E

LAst week and prior sure is:  http://www.amazon.com/Tohajiilee/dp/B00F2C4YYE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379299725&sr=8-1&keywords=breaking+bad

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2013, 07:50:20 PM »

And what happens with todd's uncle, jesse now....  I don't see how that involves Walt anymore.  They don't need Hank... Jesse can cook.  Are these parallel things now?  

Stupid Hank... he should have just take $10 mil from Hank and let him have his family in peace...
Stupid Skyler... she should have just gotten in the truck, went to Saul's with the kids, gotten a new identity...

Heisenberg seems to be the only one with any brains still... kidnapping the baby to get a FBI/police recording of him clearing SKyler of all crimes.

Gunfight WAS realistic, however.   Gomey would be dead, ice cold in real life.  Hank wounded then executed.  Jesse hiding.  Bad guys unhurt.  They could have had heroic Hank wasting 3 bad guys... not realistic tho...

Oooooooh - I didn't pick up on that - I just thought, "Man, walt is just straight up being a dick right now!!!!!"  But fuck great insight there!  Awesome observation sir!"