Author Topic: Official BREAKING BAD Thread  (Read 45106 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Breaking Bad episode tonight
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2013, 08:56:01 AM »
Season Finale starts like this (in NH)...

Walt is content reading “Leaves of Grass" by the fireplace (M60 by his side of course) and following his family's growth and prosperity via instagram :)

Saul finds out that Jesse is a meth slave.  Walt has been given just weeks to live, so he decides to return now that the heat is down, have a meet with Todd's crew... poison them with Ricin like Gus did with the tequila.  They all have a drink, and Uncle even offers some to Jesse, but he remembers the Mexico trip and decides to pass.   Then Walt goes home (wherever the family is), has a wonderful evening with them, and falls asleep and passes away while holding his baby with his forgiving son and understanding wife by his side.  We see a cut-in of Todd's crew falling over and jesse using chemistry to escape his chains.  Walt has given his family financial security and leaves this world surrounded with them.  PERFECT.

A nice twist would be the cancer was actually in remission making his sacrifice heroic or if he didn't know ironic.
A

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2013, 10:32:12 AM »
That phone call to clear Skyler may not matter.
Marie still knows what Skyler did to help Walt and I doubt she'll want to save her sister now that Hank is dead because of their actions and lies.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2013, 10:37:45 AM »
Marie still knows what Skyler did to help Walt and I doubt she'll want to save her sister now that Hank is dead because of their actions and lies.

interesting observation

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2013, 10:41:59 AM »
When walt said there was 80 million buried,was anyone shocked at the amount,did you think it was more or less money than that in the barrels.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2013, 10:45:48 AM »
Marie will have some role to play she won't lay down and take it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2013, 10:49:06 AM »
Loved this series

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2013, 10:52:57 AM »

what can she prove, though?   Hank disappeared with his partner.  Todd was given info about all the evidence from Jesse, so I'm guessing he made all that go away.  Maybe there's a Jesse tape somewhere in the house, but what does Jesse know about Skyler, and how valid is that tape?  

Plus, given the video disc in which Walt claimed he and Hank were in business together... Marie isn't going to be able to pin anything on Skyler.   I think the call walt made was enough to clear her, make it appear she was a scared pawn and forced to participate.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »
" I watched Jane die " that was some Heisenberg shit right there, fkn cold. 

Marie is a variable, I still think she goes bananas and trashes Walts house, if she tries to do any harm to Skylar or the kids I bet she winds up in Belize.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2013, 01:05:27 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out if Walt wanted Jesse executed at that moment or if he knew Jesse would be saved.  I guess he blames Jesse for Hank's death.  Jesse will need to weasel his way out.  Hank was no fool, he knew that once Gomey was dead there is no way they would let him walk away.  it was funny seeing Todd wipe away tears by how touched he was when Walt was crying over dead Hank.

I am hoping that the series doesn't end with Marie capping a bullet into Walt.  That would be lame but I could see if happening.  We know that this is going to end Scarface style which means Walt doesn't live and walk away from it.    So funny how he is traveling with a barrel of cash.  HAHAHA.

For a second though, once his hand was sliced he turned full Heisenberg.  Ready to stab his wife in the heart until retardo saved her by stumbling on Walt. 

During the open scenes of the shootout I realized I wasn't even breathing and was holding my breath in anticipation.  Fucking great show.

Walt didn't kidnap Holly with the thoughts of returning her so soon, but I think when she cried for Mommy in the bathroom he realized he can't drag her into his underworld and decided to make that call.  They even made a point to zoom in on the dash showing he purchased a pay as you go phone.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2013, 01:21:49 PM »
Watching this week's episode there were only two thing going through my mind.

a) Aunt Marie has a great arse
b) Flynn is a moron for not shagging the arse off his aunt Marie.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2013, 01:53:17 PM »
Jr's reaction was very disappointing.

He's not a very good actor; but I thought the scene where he pulled Walt off his mother was great.

That family scene was drama.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2013, 01:54:01 PM »
My only prediction for the next episode is that Jesse will somehow kill the rednecks with ricin.

The way things turned out in this episode, it's difficult to see where the show will go.

Walt is now public enemy number 1. He took the blame for the death of two DEA agents. He will be wanted across the country. I don't see how the next episode will be more compelling than this one. I think it will mostly focus on the hunt for Walt, Jesse trying to escape from the rednecks and Walt's family trying to come to terms with what happened.

I think the best of Breaking Bad is behind us. This is what everyone was waiting to see. How badly Walt's world would collapse. And it did.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2013, 02:16:09 PM »
My only prediction for the next episode is that Jesse will somehow kill the rednecks with ricin.

The way things turned out in this episode, it's difficult to see where the show will go.

Walt is now public enemy number 1. He took the blame for the death of two DEA agents. He will be wanted across the country. I don't see how the next episode will be more compelling than this one. I think it will mostly focus on the hunt for Walt, Jesse trying to escape from the rednecks and Walt's family trying to come to terms with what happened.

I think the best of Breaking Bad is behind us. This is what everyone was waiting to see. How badly Walt's world would collapse. And it did.

Seriously, the show could have just ended this way.  Walt driving off in the van with a new identity, his family behind cleaning up the shit mess.  marie in agony, Jesse tortured.  But what the hell are they still planning on doing for two more episodes?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2013, 02:26:38 PM »
Seriously, the show could have just ended this way.  Walt driving off in the van with a new identity, his family behind cleaning up the shit mess.  marie in agony, Jesse tortured.  But what the hell are they still planning on doing for two more episodes?

Well, they showed Walt with a trunk full of heavy artillery with one of the future spots at the beginning.   Now we know who it's for......
Y

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2013, 02:38:22 PM »

Every time i think the next episode cannot be topped they throw a new curve into  the story. They have a great writing team on this show

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2013, 02:58:57 PM »
One thing I don't quite understand is, Todd and the Neo-Nazi crew now have tens of millions of dollars.   Why are they making Jesse cook meth again?   Why not just call it a day?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2013, 03:03:48 PM »
One thing I don't quite understand is, Todd and the Neo-Nazi crew now have tens of millions of dollars.   Why are they making Jesse cook meth again?   Why not just call it a day?

They did not seem like they won the lottery when they drove away and maybe that cash needs to be laundered, so it's business as usual.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM »
Well, they showed Walt with a trunk full of heavy artillery with one of the future spots at the beginning.   Now we know who it's for......

Are you saying he will go back to save Jesse ???

Walter White turning into Rambo... not exactly how I pictured the show ending

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2013, 03:24:21 PM »

Who do you think it's for?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2013, 03:26:14 PM »
Did you guys catch that shot of Walt's old pants laying in the desert?  The one's that blew away from the RV in the pilot episode?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2013, 03:44:02 PM »
Did you guys catch that shot of Walt's old pants laying in the desert?  The one's that blew away from the RV in the pilot episode?

Great catch!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2013, 03:52:53 PM »
Did you guys catch that shot of Walt's old pants laying in the desert?  The one's that blew away from the RV in the pilot episode?

LOL!   Brilliant!  Such an intelligent show.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2013, 03:54:41 PM »
Who do you think it's for?

We've seen how he goes into Heisenberg acts when he's crossed.  These guys just took 70 million from him.

He made it evident he's done with Jesse, so I don't think it's that at all.  Now, it may boil down to Jesse actually saving/not saving Walt, but I don't think it's the other way around.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2013, 03:56:50 PM »
Shit, I have to rewatch that now.  Fucking brilliant

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2013, 06:48:01 PM »
Walt has to go back and save his family. Did u hear Saul at the end talking to Walt saying they will come for her, if they can't get u. Who the cartel??