Author Topic: Official BREAKING BAD Thread  (Read 45159 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Official BREAKING BAD Thread
« Reply #450 on: October 10, 2013, 10:50:48 PM »
Bottom line the most brilliantly written drama, or should I say television show ever!

Really, you saying better than the Sopranos?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #451 on: October 10, 2013, 11:00:41 PM »
Kinda gay how it ended.

Still good though.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #452 on: October 10, 2013, 11:01:24 PM »
So. I hear that dude walter whatever the fuck died.

so.... yeah.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #453 on: October 11, 2013, 07:51:40 AM »
I loved the Sopranos too. but the writing in Breaking Bad was so well thought out! Brilliant! I haven't heard anyone say they did not like the ending of Breaking Bad! As for the Sopranos lots of people were dissappointed!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: October 11, 2013, 07:54:33 AM »
Lets be honest, the last couple of seasons of the sopranos sucked balls,breaking bad was quality the whole way through.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #455 on: October 11, 2013, 08:15:29 AM »
I loved the Sopranos too. but the writing in Breaking Bad was so well thought out! Brilliant! I haven't heard anyone say they did not like the ending of Breaking Bad! As for the Sopranos lots of people were dissappointed!

the ending scene in the sopranos was kind of a let down. I would rather have seen Tony Soprano go out in a fire fight or in jail.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #456 on: October 11, 2013, 08:25:04 AM »

Actually, yes.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: October 11, 2013, 10:42:49 AM »
I really need to check this out, it seems.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #458 on: October 11, 2013, 10:49:13 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #459 on: October 11, 2013, 11:43:06 AM »
I really need to check this out, it seems.
I literally cannot watch the series.... I lived it, I have zero desire to watch it.

(Obviously I dont mean being a cook, just the lifestyle in general, being around those fucking scumbags every day takes a serious mental amd physical toll on you)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: October 11, 2013, 12:44:47 PM »
I literally cannot watch the series.... I lived it, I have zero desire to watch it.

(Obviously I dont mean being a cook, just the lifestyle in general, being around those fucking scumbags every day takes a serious mental amd physical toll on you)

I know what you're saying, my brother got caught up in that shit years ago. He was an absolute mess. A miserable existence indeed.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #461 on: October 11, 2013, 12:58:52 PM »
I spent 1 year making my own X in college.  Was fucking awesome.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #462 on: October 11, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »
I know what you're saying, my brother got caught up in that shit years ago. He was an absolute mess. A miserable existence indeed.
My brother did also years ago with crack, I went through hell with him!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: October 11, 2013, 03:00:16 PM »

Sorry to hear that. How is he now?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: October 11, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »

How did you live it and in what way does being around those guys everyday take a toll on you???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: October 11, 2013, 04:04:02 PM »

oh wait!..I do remember you discussing this last year I think....you admitted you did some heroin and stuff right?...talked about the withdrawal you went through?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: October 11, 2013, 04:05:04 PM »

I had a brother on crack as well.......totally destroyed our family.......even though he gave it up long ago and actually graduated from college, I still have a hard time talking to him today

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #467 on: October 11, 2013, 04:13:25 PM »
oh wait!..I do remember you discussing this last year I think....you admitted you did some heroin and stuff right?...talked about the withdrawal you went through?
Yeah, I've been through and done it all. I'm pretty open about it on here.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: October 11, 2013, 04:14:40 PM »
Yeah, I've been through and done it all. I'm pretty open about it on here.

and you tried meth as well???...whats the high like?...whats it feel like to be addicted to it?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #469 on: October 11, 2013, 04:17:40 PM »
and you tried meth as well???...whats the high like?...whats it feel like to be addicted to it?
It's like cocaine, but on a massive level, and it lasts a long time.

It feels terrible to be addicted.... when you don't have it, it can get borderline suicidal thanks to the massive amounts of dopamine and serotonin that meth releases from the brain... when the meth is gone, the neurotransmitters cease to be produced in the brain until it recovers, and you basically have extreme crippling depression.

When youre using, you're up for days... i got almost borderline schizophrenic towards then end... i'd stay awake for over a week at a time.

It was horrible, but the feeling in your brain is pure bliss, so you think you're having fun.

It's pretty much hell. But still nothing compared to quitting Heroin.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: October 11, 2013, 09:14:23 PM »

It feels terrible to be addicted.... when you don't have it, it can get borderline suicidal thanks to the massive amounts of dopamine and serotonin that meth releases from the brain... when the meth is gone, the neurotransmitters cease to be produced in the brain until it recovers, and you basically have extreme crippling depression.

When youre using, you're up for days... i got almost borderline schizophrenic towards then end... i'd stay awake for over a week at a time.

It was horrible, but the feeling in your brain is pure bliss, so you think you're having fun.

Man, I'd hate to be where you've been. I'm glad you came out the other side, though. Stay healthy, bud.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: October 12, 2013, 05:49:28 AM »

I remember you saying you would shit yourself when going through heroin withdrawal...that left an impression on me

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #472 on: October 12, 2013, 07:54:09 AM »
Sorry to hear that. How is he now?
He was hit by a car, and killed almost 2 years ago. It was not drug related. I could start a separate thread with all the stories about what I went through with him. He was Bipolar and had an addictive personality, alcohol, prescription drugs, crack, etc!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #473 on: October 12, 2013, 08:24:04 AM »
Watched first 3 seasons now. It's okay I guess. Kind of moralistic/preachy though. Maybe it's made because of the meth and drug problems in USA.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: October 12, 2013, 06:05:26 PM »
He was hit by a car, and killed almost 2 years ago. It was not drug related. I could start a separate thread with all the stories about what I went through with him. He was Bipolar and had an addictive personality, alcohol, prescription drugs, crack, etc!

please do