Author Topic: Mitt Romney would have Removed Assad as well.  (Read 2222 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Mitt Romney would have Removed Assad as well.
« on: September 01, 2013, 09:00:04 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Mitt Romney would have Removed Assad as well.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 09:09:21 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 09:11:30 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 09:23:47 PM »

yea, and, so?  Hell, McCain would probably have us several years into WWIII by now.  What the fuck does any of this have to do with now?  nothing...

If you want this this so bad why don't you join up TA?  Put your balls where your mouth is if you haven't already lol...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 09:33:38 PM »
yea, and, so?  Hell, McCain would probably have us several years into WWIII by now.  What the fuck does any of this have to do with now?  nothing...

If you want this this so bad why don't you join up TA?  Put your balls where your mouth is if you haven't already lol...
I don`t have to join up.  Why would that even be a requirement? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 09:42:00 PM »
I don`t have to join up.  Why would that even be a requirement? 
For people that are so eager to see America in another war, it should be.  You want this so fucking bad; if this does end up happening and if it does break out into a larger global conflict, your fucking ass better be headed to the recruiters office.  Not sure that would be doing them any favors, lol... just saying.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 09:46:59 PM »

lol TA back up something he says with actions?

come on now hugo, youve been on this board long enough to know that this troll wont ever do that

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 10:18:26 PM »
lol TA back up something he says with actions?

come on now hugo, youve been on this board long enough to know that this troll wont ever do that
???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 10:32:31 PM »
???
how about it TA?  If this action leads to a greater conflict which requires our greater involvement militarily you promise to join up for the fight.  

We have no business in Syria's civil war and you know it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 11:45:11 PM »
how about it TA?  If this action leads to a greater conflict which requires our greater involvement militarily you promise to join up for the fight.  

We have no business in Syria's civil war and you know it.
There is zero indication that this is going to happen in that manner.  No need to jump to conclusions.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 12:25:05 AM »
There is zero indication that this is going to happen in that manner.  No need to jump to conclusions.
I didn't jump to conclusions.  I hope this turns out ok if we bomb Syria but I also know this situation politically isn't like Iraq, Afghanistan or even Libya.  This does have more potential to blow into a larger conflict, like it or not.

So come on, if you're that sure about it, make that promise here.  You'll go join up if this shit blows up in a fashion that requires greater military involvement.  You've been all over pushing for this.  Don't be a fucking chicken hawk.  I'm sick of hearing people who have nothing at stake aggressively pushing for war.  Have something at stake, millions of other Americans do.  Own your bullshit for once.

If this blows up, say you'll sign up.  If you're that sure it won't, you don't have anything to lose by making that promise here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 12:34:53 AM »
I didn't jump to conclusions.  I hope this turns out ok if we bomb Syria but I also know this situation politically isn't like Iraq, Afghanistan or even Libya.  This does have more potential to blow into a larger conflict, like it or not.

So come on, if you're that sure about it, make that promise here.  You'll go join up if this shit blows up in a fashion that requires greater military involvement.  You've been all over pushing for this.  Don't be a fucking chicken hawk.  I'm sick of hearing people who have nothing at stake aggressively pushing for war.  Have something at stake, millions of other Americans do.  Own your bullshit for once.

If this blows up, say you'll sign up.  If you're that sure it won't, you don't have anything to lose by making that promise here.

Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard.  You can only support a military action if you join up to fight.  ::)  We don`t live in a totalitarian state where that would be the decree.  I know you so badly would like that to be the case, but its not.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2013, 12:50:13 AM »
Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard.  You can only support a military action if you join up to fight.  ::)  We don`t live in a totalitarian state where that would be the decree.  I know you so badly would like that to be the case, but its not.
This is a message board, not congress lol ::)  and no, you don't have to serve to have an opinion.  I've only ever said this to serious Chicken Hawks, the kind who are on a rampage posting or speaking about the need for war and you have been.  Especially when they seem to have no real interest in the people being "liberated" anyway.  And from your past statements, you don't give a shit about Syrians.  So yea, when you're posting like that, I'll call you a chicken hawk and challenge you.

You don't have anything to lose, nothing will go wrong with this police action right?  This won't blow up into a bigger war right?  If you're that fucking sure, come on man, say you'll do it.  Say you'll sign up if it does.   Make that promise right here... 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2013, 07:53:15 AM »
This is a message board, not congress lol ::)  and no, you don't have to serve to have an opinion.  I've only ever said this to serious Chicken Hawks, the kind who are on a rampage posting or speaking about the need for war and you have been.  Especially when they seem to have no real interest in the people being "liberated" anyway.  And from your past statements, you don't give a shit about Syrians.  So yea, when you're posting like that, I'll call you a chicken hawk and challenge you.

You don't have anything to lose, nothing will go wrong with this police action right?  This won't blow up into a bigger war right?  If you're that fucking sure, come on man, say you'll do it.  Say you'll sign up if it does.   Make that promise right here... 

the military doesnt take the mentally retarded hugo, its a lose-lose situation bro

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 09:42:59 AM »
the military doesnt take the mentally retarded hugo, its a lose-lose situation bro
I know ;D  That's why I noted above that it probably wasn't doing them any favors lol....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 11:55:58 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA that was a good one.  :D