Author Topic: MSNBC going nuts over Alan Grayson's opposition to Obama's push for War.  (Read 3931 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: MSNBC going nuts over Alan Grayson's opposition to Obama's push for War.
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 10:55:21 AM »
google grayson and obamacare poly, he is one step behind pelosi....actually he is neck and neck with pelosi

I understand you on that one. This whole strike issue seems to be a really divisive issue so far and has certainly made for interesting bedfellows on both sides of the aisle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 11:02:02 AM »
BAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHJAAJ!!!!!!!!! Now I know you're trolling.
???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 11:04:13 AM »
I`d say the majority who were against the Iraq war are against this one.  Not that any of it matters.  People are entitled to be able different opinions over differing circumstances.  A lot of people are now realizing that Iraq has been a success and a small step in the right direction.  They may not have seen it that way from the start.

History will end up being kind to George Bush and the Iraq War will be recorded as a major turning point in their democratization as it continues to improve.

I recall you mentioning Hitchens and his take on the Iraq war and if I recall it was very similar to these sentiments in regards to Bush.

I'm not sure what Gore Vidal's views of war were exactly but if I remember correctly he thought a great opportunity for the United States to to continue to reform the world via the military was lost between 1945 to 1950 or so when it was the only country with nuclear arms.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2013, 11:09:45 AM »
I recall you mentioning Hitchens and his take on the Iraq war and if I recall it was very similar to these sentiments in regards to Bush.

I'm not sure what Gore Vidal's views of war were exactly but if I remember correctly he thought a great opportunity for the United States to to continue to reform the world via the military was lost between 1945 to 1950 or so when it was the only country with nuclear arms.
Both are correct.

The rise of Islam is relatively new however and needs to be dealt with.  So far, only one way has been proven to work. They themselves know this as well.  They ARE NOT peaceful and do not want or understand the concept.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2013, 11:12:39 AM »
The rise of Islam is relatively new however and needs to be dealt with. 

If world leaders were interested in dealing with it though, why do they allow Muslim extremists to flood Europe?

You really think this is about dealing with Islam? ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 11:15:44 AM »
If world leaders were interested in dealing with it though, why do they allow Muslim extremists to flood Europe?

I just read where Sweden is accepting ALL Syrian refugees who wish to flee.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 11:25:53 AM »
I just read where Sweden is accepting ALL Syrian refugees who wish to flee.

Yeah, from what I've read that will boost their non Swede population from 15% to 25%. 

Are the people behind this?  If they are, they deserve what they get.  Or is it just creepy politicians?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2013, 11:33:39 AM »

Europe will eventually turn them down as France is doing.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2013, 11:36:41 AM »
Europe will eventually turn them down as France is doing.

What's the motivation though to bring these third worlders into the first world in your opinion?  It looks like most first world countries have around a 20% population of Muslims/Africans/Third World Savages. 

Not trolling, I've honestly tried to research this and can find no logical explanation.  I know politicians never do anything because they care.

Is it about votes, or attempting to expand the tax base?

???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 01:01:10 PM »
What's the motivation though to bring these third worlders into the first world in your opinion?  It looks like most first world countries have around a 20% population of Muslims/Africans/Third World Savages. 

Not trolling, I've honestly tried to research this and can find no logical explanation.  I know politicians never do anything because they care.

Is it about votes, or attempting to expand the tax base?

???

It's pretty simple, really. Europeans don't work and retire early. The European welfare states need people paying into the system in order to keep their scam going, thus they brought in people from the third world hoping they would assimilate and pay into the system. However, these people don't assimilate and take more out of the system than they put in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.