Author Topic: Marriage...oh brother  (Read 36135 times)

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
Re: Marriage...oh brother
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2013, 07:03:22 PM »
you know, most start with good and honest intents, but things end up bad.

as deceicer said, i rather have the current situation,compared to 60 or even 150 years ago.

where marriage basicaly meant owned by the husband

First of all...where have you been? lol

Second...really? I would have loved to live in the 50's or if the 50's way of life was current. Where the man is the man and the woman is the woman. Man works, woman takes care of house and kids. Perfect...simple!  ;) but I'm just old school.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2013, 07:08:21 PM »
First of all...where have you been? lol

Second...really? I would have loved to live in the 50's or if the 50's way of life was current. Where the man is the man and the woman is the woman. Man works, woman takes care of house and kids. Perfect...simple!  ;) but I'm just old school.

LOL, yeah, where the woman does all the dirty work and she cannot say jack shit about her husband fucking everyone he wants because she's financially attached to him. Or about anything for that matter because she's 100% financially dependent on him.

FUCK YEAH, OLDSCHOOL RULESSS

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2013, 07:08:31 PM »
Sounds to me like some getbiggers are single because they have a hard time getting laid and not because they hate marriage  ::)

If that`s what you are hearing, time to get a hearing test ;)

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2013, 07:12:30 PM »
The solution is easy... Only marry a women with way more money than you.

That, or a prenupt, both are workable solution. ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2013, 07:23:02 PM »
where marriage basicaly meant owned by the husband

Prefer the property part, lol

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2013, 07:23:55 PM »
i know couple of women who are like that, but society is too far gone from these days,its unimagineable today int he western world to go back there.

haha i seen a booklet of the 50s i think, basicaly it was a guidance for women on how to treat their men, some feminist gargoyle showed it to me, i laughed all the way through.ill try to remember a best off and post the bits, or ill try to find that booklet online. ;D

Please do! I'd love to know what it says  ;)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 07:33:05 PM »
Please do! I'd love to know what it says  ;)

Rightclick image for Larger View

PS 36-66-39, "A Good Wife ALWAYS knows her place"

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2013, 07:37:44 PM »
Rightclick image for Larger View

PS 36-66-39, "A Wood Woman ALWAYS knows her place"

Thanks for the image! Perfectly said.

PS...I'm a GREAT woman  ;)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2013, 07:53:36 PM »
Taken from another forum, what a fucking scam concept

"No Fault Divorce is the biggest slight against the institution of marriage there is.

A good friend of mine went through that. He was well off but at one point his work required more travel than usual. His wife "got lonely" started ****ing a "friend", "fell in love" and kicked him out. I say kicked him out because when he found out one angry but non threatening text ( I read it myself) was all it took to get an order of protection. In the divorce he lost his home (which he still pays for on court order), 30% of his take home, and equal amount of that to spousal support as she is unemployed, half his retirement accounts and other investments, everything they had in savings (he found out about the affair when she withdrew everything from their accounts) which the courts would do nothing about and every last dime he had or could borrow to hire a layer for himself and her (court order).

He lives in his old room at his parents house now. The other guy now lives in the home he pays for with his ex wife and children but they will not marry as that would cost her the spousal support. When he started pulling over time to try and set back some money to get a place so he could get overnight visitation with his kids she drug him back to court for more money. They awarded it and now that he has lost all overtime due to his job scaling back he has to spend what he saved going back to court to get the payments reduced to pre OT rates.

That's the risk. Is it worth it?"

Thou visits other forums?
P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2013, 08:00:34 PM »
LOL, yeah, where the woman does all the dirty work and she cannot say jack shit about her husband fucking everyone he wants because she's financially attached to him. Or about anything for that matter because she's 100% financially dependent on him.

FUCK YEAH, OLDSCHOOL RULESSS
For someone as smart as you, you'd think not to go to the extreme of things. There is a happy medium.
Another thing,Since you are new to this country, let me tell you something...the restraining orders...are a tool, just like a hammer is one. And both can be used as a weapon. Not just against a married man, but also against a boyfriend. And they can used to embarass or in the case of married couples to create a paper trail for the divorce precedings. These are civil orders, and if violated, depending on the state, can carry serious criminal consequences. So, one could in theory have a civil order of protection against them, and violate it, then have criminal charges, plus a custody or divorce hearing all going on at the same time. In different courts. This means more money spent on attorney fees, more time spent in court, and also possible jail time. Meanwhile, if one has kids, the kids suffer.
The judicial system tends to rape the man, for just being a man. And then expects said man to pick up the pieces of his life, and "deal with it"...meanwhile, his reputation has been dragged thru the mud (assuming he has done no wrong), his car can be effed up (if he got it when he was married, it's her's as well), house gone, and in some instances lose his job.
Sure, as you said one can do a prenup, but ask yourself, if you go in thinking pre-nup, why get married if there is no trust, one is automatically assuming that this will eventually end?

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2013, 08:22:03 PM »
For someone as smart as you, you'd think not to go to the extreme of things. There is a happy medium.
Another thing,Since you are new to this country, let me tell you something...the restraining orders...are a tool, just like a hammer is one. And both can be used as a weapon. Not just against a married man, but also against a boyfriend. And they can used to embarass or in the case of married couples to create a paper trail for the divorce precedings. These are civil orders, and if violated, depending on the state, can carry serious criminal consequences. So, one could in theory have a civil order of protection against them, and violate it, then have criminal charges, plus a custody or divorce hearing all going on at the same time. In different courts. This means more money spent on attorney fees, more time spent in court, and also possible jail time. Meanwhile, if one has kids, the kids suffer.
The judicial system tends to rape the man, for just being a man. And then expects said man to pick up the pieces of his life, and "deal with it"...meanwhile, his reputation has been dragged thru the mud (assuming he has done no wrong), his car can be effed up (if he got it when he was married, it's her's as well), house gone, and in some instances lose his job.
Sure, as you said one can do a prenup, but ask yourself, if you go in thinking pre-nup, why get married if there is no trust, one is automatically assuming that this will eventually end?

Soooo true!!! So sad

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2013, 08:33:55 PM »
Trust is hard to find these days

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2013, 08:37:27 PM »
Marriage is a Jewish/Christian institution first and foremost. It requires one to have read the Bible to have a clue what he s heading into and what it is based on.

No wonder most marriages fail nowadays, do you guys think it could have anything to do with the fact most people abandoned christianism for atheism at the exact same time?
It s like trying to operate a sophisticated tool without reading the manual first.

Don t marry then, if you re an atheist. And ask the whore who wants to marry you to read the Bible with you before you both engage. Pure common sense.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2013, 08:53:42 PM »

If you ballers are so worried about women taking all your "fortunes" why not just get a prenup?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2013, 08:56:09 PM »
If you ballers are so worried about women taking all your "fortunes" why not just get a prenup?

A good quote from Parker
Quote from: Perker
"Sure, as you said one can do a prenup, but ask yourself, if you go in thinking pre-nup, why get married if there is no trust, one is automatically assuming that this will eventually end?"

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2013, 09:03:39 PM »

I do not think in terms of medium and extreme. I think in terms of what makes sense and what simply does not. Idea of marriage is based on false premise that:

a) people do not change
b) pair can spend their lifetime together

This is just unrealistic approach. If you think I'm extreme then look at damn statistics. Expecting your relationship to last until your death is like someone with third stage cancer expecting to live for another 40 years. Yes, that does happen but these are exceptions.

I think pre-nup is making your relationship all about trust. In the end, if you trust your partner why would you possibly need any legal guarantees that they, say, if you get sick will take care of you and not divorce and abandon you? But people are not rational. If you want to leave her after many years and your partner doesn't share that emotion this can go very wrong.

Then again you can say I'm 23 year old and dunno shit, so be it, let's use that argumentum ad personam. But please tell me that what I write doesn't make sense :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2013, 09:20:12 PM »
Marriage is a Jewish/Christian institution first and foremost. It requires one to have read the Bible to have a clue what he s heading into and what it is based on.

No wonder most marriages fail nowadays, do you guys think it could have anything to do with the fact most people abandoned christianism for atheism at the exact same time?
It s like trying to operate a sophisticated tool without reading the manual first.

Don t marry then, if you re an atheist. And ask the whore who wants to marry you to read the Bible with you before you both engage. Pure common sense.

Good post. I agree, but lack faith in people not God.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2013, 09:34:09 PM »
if a woman officially lives in your house, but it's 100 % your property and you arent married

are you safe, house and money wise when it all goes to shit?

It depends on a couple of things. One is how long you let her live in your house and two is whether you live in a community property state or not. This is assuming she is also a "friend with benefits."

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2013, 09:41:54 PM »
theres claims this could be a hoax, but that is the exact book i meant.

weird is, i seen it in german, so chances are,its indeed a hoax.

but! society WAS kinda like that back then

It definitely was. I don't see anything wrong with it.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2013, 09:43:49 PM »
I do not think in terms of medium and extreme. I think in terms of what makes sense and what simply does not. Idea of marriage is based on false premise that:

a) people do not change
b) pair can spend their lifetime together

This is just unrealistic approach. If you think I'm extreme then look at damn statistics. Expecting your relationship to last until your death is like someone with third stage cancer expecting to live for another 40 years. Yes, that does happen but these are exceptions.

I think pre-nup is making your relationship all about trust. In the end, if you trust your partner why would you possibly need any legal guarantees that they, say, if you get sick will take care of you and not divorce and abandon you? But people are not rational. If you want to leave her after many years and your partner doesn't share that emotion this can go very wrong.

Then again you can say I'm 23 year old and dunno shit, so be it, let's use that argumentum ad personam. But please tell me that what I write doesn't make sense :)

this post sounds like it was written by someone entirely different than the one who wrote

It's a good thing that woman is getting the support she deservers. He should have been wise enough NOT to marry. In Poland if man cheats on his wife and she is plead guilty of the divorce in court woman still does not get jack shit, maybe a half of the house and like 200$ per month if she's lucky and husband is very wealthy.

If you marry better be prepared to provide for your wife for rest of your life. If that doesn't suit you, well, then do not fucking marry. See, the guy that moved in, does not marry and lives off her ex husband money? He's the guy you wanna be.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2013, 09:44:53 PM »
lol...that's me right now, minus the financially dependent part...and married part. I guess I'm just "realistic"

your bf is "fucking everyone he wants" right now?

???

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2013, 09:47:22 PM »
A good quote from Parker

When you buy a car you don't intend to get in a car accident?  But you still get insurance right?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2013, 10:00:55 PM »
haha brutal deletion 38etc.

afraid he'll catch wind of your suspicions, huh?

something tells me you're a sucker for punishment...  :-*

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2013, 10:08:39 PM »

Asking a woman to sign a pre-nup is akin to telling her she needs to lose weight. It's not gonna go smoothly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2013, 10:15:20 PM »
if a woman officially lives in your house, but it's 100 % your property and you arent married

are you safe, house and money wise when it all goes to shit?

commonlaw in FL