Author Topic: micro whey  (Read 3307 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
micro whey
« on: September 02, 2013, 05:46:26 PM »
hey guys, i will try some micro whey reflex only post workout,and the rest real foods, is it a good product? or should i get a hydro one, i want the fastest one, because i respond beter with the fastest whey,but as i read isolate is the best, hydro will not be totally absorbed in muscles is it true?

SpencerN

• Getbig I
Re: micro whey
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 01:34:53 PM »
IMHO I dont think you should use either one. The micro whey reflex has artificial sweeteners which are bad for you and the hydrowhey has modified food starch which is not very good for you either. Try and stay away from additives artificial sweeteners and preservatives when ever possible. You should check out this site, they have a good top 5 whey protein powders http://pointprotein.com/get-the-whey-protein-powder-reviews-that-pay-discounts-galore
Good luck

magnusvv

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 07:09:11 AM »
Real food is always better than supplement drinks.  However, sometimes its a lot easier to drink your protein.  When I'm choosing an intra or post workout drink I go by taste, digestion and price.  No need to be burping up whey in the midst of a workout and it shouldn't taste like chalk. Things like isolate, hydrolized, micronized, or blended, they don't make that much of a difference.  It is just a marketing tool to sell more powders.

When you consider cost, it is tough to beat 50 grams of protein from chicken breast. 

SpencerN

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 08:37:24 PM »
Yup thanks for bringing that up, forgot to talk about that. Protein powder is a tool to get EXTRA protein. Your main source should be from whole foods like momo said.

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 02:05:50 AM »
thx guys so i'll stick with some bcaa and creatine powder, and no whey protein :p only real food,i think with that i can recover better and get better results?

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 06:58:45 AM »
another thing, sir you said that reflex micro whey contains artificial sweeteners and gave me a link with whey gold standard, it contain artificial sweeteners too ;)

muscles911

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 09:33:24 AM »
IMHO I dont think you should use either one. The micro whey reflex has artificial sweeteners which are bad for you and the hydrowhey has modified food starch which is not very good for you either. Try and stay away from additives artificial sweeteners and preservatives when ever possible. You should check out this site, they have a good top 5 whey protein powders http://pointprotein.com/get-the-whey-protein-powder-reviews-that-pay-discounts-galore
Good luck

Are you kidding, those reviews are a joke!

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 11:27:17 AM »
muscle911 can you explain??

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 02:27:08 PM »
muscle911 can you explain??

There's nothing wrong with that review.
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 06:29:32 PM »
There's nothing wrong with that review.

i agree... it's from a seller but it's pretty straight forward and unembelished...