Author Topic: Tebow back to Patriots  (Read 1943 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Tebow back to Patriots
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 08:39:15 AM »
Dude,

Enough with this. He's gone! BB says this about everybody. Hell we can't get info on injured players out of him and neither can the NFL. They could be taking a dead body out the back and BB would say he's day to day. They honestly couldn't afford a roster spot for this guy as a QB.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:41:34 AM »
Dude,

Enough with this. He's gone! BB says this about everybody. Hell we can't get info on injured players out of him and neither can the NFL. They could be taking a dead body out the back and BB would say he's day to day. They honestly couldn't afford a roster spot for this guy as a QB.

This seems to be another one of Joe's mancrushes

the article doesn't even say he is "coming back" just that Belichick refuses to rule it out

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 08:45:21 AM »
I root for Tebow to start kicking butt in the next aspect of life.  Motivational speaker = excellent choice.  I don't think he'll be an ideal sports analyst - he's just too positive and not extremely analytical.  He's more of the "lead a team running headfirst through a brick wall, which is awesome, but certainly not the kind of person who could really break down defenses like a sportscaster needs to.

He had a shot.  He had 100 plays with the Jets.  He played an entire pre-season game... he sucked.  Was sacked over and over... his only good plays were on those wicked broken plays where you're just likely to get blindsided as you are to throw a TD.  Guys get injured that way.

I don't understand the victim mentality that some have for tebow - he had a 3 or 4 year NFL career?  That's longer than the average.  He's set for life financially and never has to take a sack again.  Dude, just give 40 speeches a year and live the good life now.  You're just not a good decision maker on the field, and your accuracy sucks.  But you're a good dude, and I wish you well, Timmy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 08:45:37 AM »
Dude,

Each team is required to put a list of injured for each roster. It's weekly and open to the public.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 08:50:14 AM »
When Tim tebow was in his mothers womb, doctors advised her to abort, even going to the lengths of prescribing medication, that had she not noticed it would have killed the unborn child.

She refused the doctors advice asking God to protect the child, struggled through the pregnancy and gave birth to a healthy young boy.

His father had a dream in which God spoke to him saying that Tim was going to be a powerful preacher one day.

Well, his 4 year NFL career maybe over, but it is all just prophecy coming true. Watch this space for Tim to rise up and become a prominent preacher in America very soon.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 08:51:33 AM »
I root for Tebow to start kicking butt in the next aspect of life.  Motivational speaker = excellent choice.  I don't think he'll be an ideal sports analyst - he's just too positive and not extremely analytical.  He's more of the "lead a team running headfirst through a brick wall, which is awesome, but certainly not the kind of person who could really break down defenses like a sportscaster needs to.

He had a shot.  He had 100 plays with the Jets.  He played an entire pre-season game... he sucked.  Was sacked over and over... his only good plays were on those wicked broken plays where you're just likely to get blindsided as you are to throw a TD.  Guys get injured that way.

I don't understand the victim mentality that some have for tebow - he had a 3 or 4 year NFL career?  That's longer than the average.  He's set for life financially and never has to take a sack again.  Dude, just give 40 speeches a year and live the good life now.  You're just not a good decision maker on the field, and your accuracy sucks.  But you're a good dude, and I wish you well, Timmy.
Tebow would have won more games for the Jets than Sanchez last year. Tebow got screwed by the Jets.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 08:53:00 AM »
Don't think Tebow has resigned himself to giving up football quite yet! He will probably end up on an NFL team this year and pack it in next year!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 08:54:10 AM »
Are you a Pats fan....my earliest life memory is my dad yelling at the TV because they were doing something dumb. I love these guys and hoped Tebow would make the team and contribute...but he sucks. He's a good person etc...but he just can't throw a football and make his reads with any speed and consistancy. BB manipulates the injury roster and doesn't say a whole lot until the injury report comes out on wednesdays or Thursdays. Some teams come right out with serious injuries, with BB you get nothing. It sucks.
L

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 08:55:59 AM »
I just hope this Kid would find a team that would give him a chance and learn and one day will be a solid starter.....everyone is on his back talking shit, yeah, he's still got stuff to learn,but he's a good kid and deserve a chance

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 08:56:10 AM »
Are you a Pats fan....my earliest life memory is my dad yelling at the TV because they were doing something dumb. I love these guys and hoped Tebow would make the team and contribute...but he sucks. He's a good person etc...but he just can't throw a football and make his reads with any speed and consistancy. BB manipulates the injury roster and doesn't say a whole lot until the injury report comes out on wednesdays or Thursdays. Some teams come right out with serious injuries, with BB you get nothing. It sucks.
Yes I am a Pats fan. I would have been happy if he made the team. Guys like him deserve jobs. Nice guys do finish last.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 09:00:23 AM »
Tebow would have won more games for the Jets than Sanchez last year. Tebow got screwed by the Jets.

Maybe - BUT think about what they woudl have meant.  The Jets would have needed to change their ENTIRE offense to fit his 'broken play' kind of style.  tebow would have been knocked to the ground HUNDREDS of times.  I don't now if he doens't get injured or at LEAST slowed down a great deal.  

And Denver had an awesome Defense for him, that held everyone to 10 or 13 points a game.  Tebow is NOT scoring 28 points against starters, NO WAY.  His only hope was letting the game go down to the wire and ekeing it out.  

Pats exposed him in the playoffs by begging him to throw.  Since then, he has not had success.  Sucks at practice but "oh, he's a game player!"  In the games with Jets, he was average.  In the preseason game, a manning or brady would have frickin' dominated against 4th string defensive backs... and they were picking him off!  

Tebow reminds me of Iverson, a "volume shooter" where coaches give him 30 shots a game to find his groove.  No, you want a Lebron that is EFFICIENT.  Tebow is not, and his style of play would injure him or others.  

I was a HUGE tebow fan initially, and still admire him.. but his skill set isn't good enough to be one of the elite 32 men in this world at the NFL QB position.  He's just not.  Maybe he "could" win with his own reckless random style of play, but maybe not.  NFL coaches and GMs know this stuff better than we do.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 09:25:11 AM »
C.F.L= doug flutie, warren moon, joe kapp . ARENA LEAGUE=kurt warner. tebow will have to go that route to come back to the NFL.
F

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 09:36:07 AM »
When Tim tebow was in his mothers womb, doctors advised her to abort, even going to the lengths of prescribing medication, that had she not noticed it would have killed the unborn child.

She refused the doctors advice asking God to protect the child, struggled through the pregnancy and gave birth to a healthy young boy.

His father had a dream in which God spoke to him saying that Tim was going to be a powerful preacher one day.

Well, his 4 year NFL career maybe over, but it is all just prophecy coming true. Watch this space for Tim to rise up and become a prominent preacher in America very soon.

This kind of creeps me out.  Is he the anti-Christ?  Reminds me of the movie Dead Zone.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 09:36:43 AM »
C.F.L= doug flutie, warren moon, joe kapp . ARENA LEAGUE=kurt warner. tebow will have to go that route to come back to the NFL.

he would do well in arena ball.  in CFL, NO WAY!  He'd be an interception machine there.  

I guess it all depends on his goal... is football a vehicle to earning 100$ million and getting out your message?  Or is football the #1 goal?

If football is the goal, then move to canada for 6 years and toil as a backup while you learn accuracy and onfield mental maturity.  

If money, fame, success, sharing message is the goal - then you keep your ass in the USA and play for JAX if they'll take you, or just speak and endorse and hang out.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 11:31:40 AM »
I'd love to see him play USA rugby and have people begin to follow that.
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 11:59:52 AM »

Yep, it could also be argued that Tebow is better than Sanchez.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 12:18:59 PM »
CFL doesn't have anywhere near the overall talent level of the NFL obviously but you have to be a good passer to make it a career there as a QB.  I don't think Tebow would do well there.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 03:17:31 PM »
With a longer and wider field, and only 3 downs, CFL QB's need to be excellent passers to move the ball.   Tebow won't cut it in the CFL.