Author Topic: First Syrian Rebels trained by CIA sent on to battlefield  (Read 416 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: First Syrian Rebels trained by CIA sent on to battlefield
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 10:47:07 AM »
i bet obama and his growing syria war effort are pleased.

have any top dems or repubs stood up lately and called out this war as bullshit?  Seems odd that foxnews website is "ALL ABOARD?" and nothing with a Rand response.

Oh wonderful, ,cantor supports bombing them too.  Is paul ryan far behindd?   Rubio?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 10:49:33 AM »
i bet obama and his growing syria war effort are pleased.

have any top dems or repubs stood up lately and called out this war as bullshit?  Seems odd that foxnews website is "ALL ABOARD?" and nothing with a Rand response.

Oh wonderful, ,cantor supports bombing them too.  Is paul ryan far behindd?   Rubio?

There is no difference whatsoever between the parties. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 10:55:01 AM »
There is no difference whatsoever between the parties. 

it seems like those on the EXTREME left and right can't vote for this stupid war, as they'd lose office for it. 

Those in the middle/moderates... they can support such rubbish and stay in office.  Rand or Kuscinich would lose all credibility with their base.  Boehnner and pelosi already have none. 

i like the paul ryan dodge... "I'd like to hear obama make his case..."   Dude, you already  know this war is bullshite... you're just pretending to chew on it before you commit so you can play both sides in 2016 primaries.  "I was one of the lone voices asking for answers ... before i voted to support it"

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 11:06:17 AM »
This will be the same rebels who in the future will call for death to America and carry out the killing of its citizens.