Author Topic: I gotta admit, I never knew how talented Chris Brown was  (Read 5211 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I gotta admit, I never knew how talented Chris Brown was
« on: September 03, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »
I don't stay up on modern hip hop or R&B actually music in general for the most part unless I hear or see something I like. I know about his personal issues whatever, she probably deserved it in all honesty. Anyway, I remember hearing this song somewhere and liking it and I found out today that this was Chris Brown's song and I saw the video and I gotta admit I'm not easily impressed but I'm very very impressed. He's an elite singer and the best and creative dance moves I've seen since MJ in all honesty. Better than Usher better than Timberlake and he has charisma. Now, I'm not saying he MJ hell no. MJ is in a class in his own. Chris Brown would be Kobe. No homo on this whole thread.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: I gotta admit, I never knew how talented Chris Brown was
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 09:18:09 PM »
He can't touch the Hammer, and by the way he became a preacher as well.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 09:24:24 PM »
He can't touch the Hammer, and by the way he became a preacher as well.

Hahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahhahaha. Are you fucking kidding me? I've watched this video and you all know I have a very keen eye for detail of all type. The more I watch the video, the better the song gets and the more awesome the dancing gets. You should know I coined the phrase here, Dancing is for f#gs. Except Michael Jackson, Baryshnikov and tap dancing. Well you can add Chris Brown to that list....You can spare me the irony of knowing that all my except guys are probably homos. But please let live in denial on this. I'm gonna see what other songs this guy has and put some on my IPOD.  

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 09:32:35 PM »
I don't stay up on modern hip hop or R&B actually music in general for the most part unless I hear or see something I like. I know about his personal issues whatever, she probably deserved it in all honesty. Anyway, I remember hearing this song somewhere and liking it and I found out today that this was Chris Brown's song and I saw the video and I gotta admit I'm not easily impressed but I'm very very impressed. He's an elite singer and the best and creative dance moves I've seen since MJ in all honesty. Better than Usher better than Timberlake and he has charisma. Now, I'm not saying he MJ hell no. MJ is in a class in his own. Chris Brown would be Kobe. No homo on this whole thread.

Is this a joke?that tune is auto tuned to death.more like if MJ was Jordan then chris brown is james harden.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 09:39:41 PM »
I know about his personal issues whatever, she probably deserved it in all honesty.

Expand on this.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 09:40:35 PM »

Hahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahhahaha. Are you fucking kidding me? I've watched this video and you all know I have a very keen eye for detail of all type. The more I watch the video, the better the song gets and the more awesome the dancing gets. You should know I coined the phrase here, Dancing is for f#gs. Except Michael Jackson, Baryshnikov and tap dancing. Well you can add Chris Brown to that list....You can spare me the irony of knowing that all my except guys are probably homos. But please let live in denial on this. I'm gonna see what other songs this guy has and put some on my IPOD.  
Not sure on the homo stuff but he became a preacher. Why do think dancing is for f#gs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_Hammer

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 09:53:04 PM »
Song is a piece of shit. Just like the artist.

Hope this helps.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 09:58:58 PM »
Listen to Motorhead.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 10:02:44 PM »
Expand on this.

Him smacking up Rihanna while she was trying to kick his ass while driving cause she found something on his cell phone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 10:13:45 PM »
ah that's why.  i thought herpes was involved?  ???  also i thought some dude said he banged CB?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 10:20:09 PM »
ah that's why.  i thought herpes was involved?  ???  also i thought some dude said he banged CB?

LOL...Different issue. But yeah I heard alot of gay stuff also. Probably true. I'm just gonna have to deal with it. I mean because between Kai, Tim Duncan and now Chris Brown, I may have to start asking myself some tough questions j/k, lol. Where's that pic with the Futbol Star laying on his back and he looks at the the boner and then goes into deep thought. lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 10:59:17 PM »
LOL...Different issue. But yeah I heard alot of gay stuff also. Probably true. I'm just gonna have to deal with it. I mean because between Kai, Tim Duncan and now Chris Brown, I may have to start asking myself some tough questions j/k, lol. Where's that pic with the Futbol Star laying on his back and he looks at the the boner and then goes into deep thought. lol

Cristiano Ronaldo  :D hilarious yet unsettling clip.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 11:00:20 PM »
Cristiano Ronaldo  :D hilarious yet unsettling clip.

Yeah, that's it! lol

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 10:55:33 PM »
He's a good singer, and a very good dancer.

Usher is more talented

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 11:15:48 PM »
He's an ugly fella with the eye brows  :-X but I like his music.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 04:43:24 AM »
Usher is a complete lip sync guy. He was booed off the stage in Germany and then claimed he left the stage because of illness. Chris Brown is lip sync guy too. How anyone would pay to see a guy lip sync and his band pretend to play to a track is beyond me.

I will give him this. He is without a doubt the best dancer in pop music by a mile.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 04:46:23 AM »

They got caught.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 04:49:02 AM »
Expand on this.

I agree

"She probably deserved it" ?

Is that the approach from black men, that Rhiana getting her lip stitched after Brown battered her was "probably deserved" ?

You my friend are a wanker.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 04:51:05 AM »
I agree

"She probably deserved it" ?

Is that the approach from black men, that Rhiana getting her lip stitched after Brown battered her was "probably deserved" ?

You my friend are a wanker.

Should I take everything you say to be representative of white men if you are white?  Don't be fucking idiot.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 05:14:56 AM »

honestly the song had potential in the beginning with the fast drum beat, i could almost imagine a good song being built from that...but then as the song began and lyrics started i had to shut it down because it sucked
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 05:16:53 AM »
wiggs youll like this song, pure metal magic, when you hear the chorus youll be like damn this is a god song, yes a godly song

A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 05:17:06 AM »

They got caught.

You don't have to get caught today. They all admit it doing it. Beyonce, Usher, Brown, Perry, and the rest lip sync. They use a sophisticated technology of the majority of their singing is tracks but they blend in live from parts of the song.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 05:25:21 AM »
Timberlake

boy band dancer

he's not a freestyle dancer. it's all choreography behind closed doors. have a live original move competition between the three.  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 05:29:57 AM »
honestly the song had potential in the beginning with the fast drum beat, i could almost imagine a good song being built from that...but then as the song began and lyrics started i had to shut it down because it sucked
Mike Tyson listened to white music and took care of birds and punched.