Author Topic: The American Obama Regime is Collapsing  (Read 11854 times)

agenda21nwo

The American Obama Regime is Collapsing
« on: September 03, 2013, 10:33:16 PM »
America's allies are abandoning it.  

Everyone (of intelligence) sees the US regime for what it is.

Country is racked with massive debt.  

Even the elite insider rats are turning upon each other...  even evil men are freaked out by what is going on...  

Army is refusing to fight evil wars.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The American Obama Regime is Collapsing
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 10:39:11 PM »
You do know they knew this would happen? They are prepared for civil unrest as things get worse economically, socially and politically.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 10:39:47 PM »

Even the elite insider rats are turning upon each other...  even evil men are freaked out by what is going on...  

I'd hardly call a picture of an alleged sailor proof that the Army is refusing to fight. I'd also hardly call it proof that the Navy is refusing to fight.

As to the wording on the poster, if he really is a sailor in the Navy, well then the reasons he joined the Navy are irrelevant. Soldiers in the armed forces are blunt instruments - they know that their job is to take orders and follow them; their reasons for joining are irrelevant, as are their personal opinions about their orders in their capacity as soldiers.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 10:41:31 PM »
You do know they knew this would happen? They are prepared for civil unrest as things get worse economically, socially and politically.

Yes, I know, homeland security (the US Stasi) is ready to roll out in full force.  They are now fully armed with military weaponry.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 10:43:06 PM »
I'd hardly call a picture of an alleged sailor proof that the Army is refusing to fight. I'd also hardly call it proof that the Navy is refusing to fight.

As to the wording on the poster, if he really is a sailor in the Navy, well then the reasons he joined the Navy are irrelevant. Soldiers in the armed forces are blunt instruments - they know that their job is to take orders and follow them; their reasons for joining are irrelevant, as are their personal opinions about their orders in their capacity as soldiers.

US soldiers (and there are many) refusing to fight is the LEAST of America's worries.  International allies are refusing to fight. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »
Yes, I know, homeland security (the US Stasi) is ready to roll out in full force.  They are now fully armed with military weaponry.

Bingo and political dissidents will be taken to FEMA camps. Because after Syria is Iran and we all know how that ends. With Russia and China taking their side and the U.S. getting their allies and it's WWIII time. The people will not support it at all. It wont matter.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 10:45:05 PM »
Losers like you relish in the thought of anarchy

because you're such failures in reality

that you think you'll prosper in some world

without rules or sovereignty

agenda21nwo

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 10:46:11 PM »

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 10:47:01 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 10:47:51 PM »

Get off Obama's nuts you fucking idiot. He's a piece of shit and you're a sheep.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 10:49:34 PM »
Get off Obama's nuts you fucking idiot. He's a piece of shit and you're a sheep.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 10:49:52 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 10:50:19 PM »

And you spill your beans when you see fake picture about the "navy guy" with spectacles, wrinkled hands and rented uniform? Are you able to understand that regime of syria doesn't want USA to participate the fight, because it could spoil their joy to kill innocent civilians and childrens. That's why they try to prevent it by any means, now using media to rise american people against the participation. So what you are doing, is joining the hymn of muslims against the USA and it's politics which try to prevent tyrannies to kill their citizens. What next? Are you sure that it is wise to piss on your own cereals? You will eat it some day..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 10:52:21 PM »
Coach! Clean up on page one.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 10:55:59 PM »
And you spill your beans when you see fake picture about the "navy guy" with spectacles, wrinkled hands and rented uniform? Are you able to understand that regime of syria doesn't want USA to participate the fight, because it could spoil their joy to kill innocent civilians and childrens. That's why they try to prevent it by any means, now using media to rise american people against the participation. So what you are doing, is joining the hymn of muslims against the USA and it's politics which try to prevent tyrannies to kill their citizens. What next? Are you sure that it is wise to piss on your own cereals? You will eat it some day..

You are so ignorant it is probably a waste of time responding to you.

May I simply suggest you investigate WHO WILL REPLACE ASSAD if he is overthrown.   May I also suggest you consider that this will involve RUSSIA and IRAN vs the USA.  

Your ignorance and false bravado will not save you.  It is not enough to wave a flag and chant "USA USA" this time.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 10:59:15 PM »

What is the function of your military forces? Is there somewhere written down that they fight inside the USA only? What has these bozos sign when they join the military? A deal where they promise to fight where ever they are told to do it. These fuckers are victim of muslim propaganda, they should be in Leavenworth waiting the firing squad, because they are traitors..

agenda21nwo

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 11:04:43 PM »
What is the function of your military forces? Is there somewhere written down that they fight inside the USA only? What has these bozos sign when they join the military? A deal where they promise to fight where ever they are told to do it. These fuckers are victim of muslim propaganda, they should be in Leavenworth waiting the firing squad, because they are traitors..

Again you show how shockingly ignorant you are.  Your opinion is truly worthless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

May I suggest you educate yourself on BASIC facts before humiliating yourself on the world wide web. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 11:07:24 PM »
Death to the system...............Kil luminati................ ...Fuck the NWO.................and every politician, celebrity, and whos down with them!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 11:09:43 PM »
True patriots every one of them, US needs to stay out of shit,  have a huge nerve to bring up one instance of Sarin use and by who has still not been established, yet they dropped planeloads of agent orange over Vietnam after getting their asses kicked.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 11:10:05 PM »
Other countries are struggling with huge debt too. Is their regime collapsing?

There are always two way to look at things. One way is the negative and the other is the positive.

Obama Regime? What is this exactly? Our financial woes began long before Obama took office. Are you blaming this administration for the failures of previous ones.

As I look around me, the economy seems to be recovering. Less then a mile from my home was the annual Street of Dreams. This is an annual presentation of over the top homes with all the bells and whistles at huge expense. This year's homes are all but one sold despite that the show only concluded at the end of August. The price of these homes was well above the median average price of homes in the Portland area, with the average price being near the $2,000,000 range. I mean who is buying these homes? Well it was not me.

What seems certain at this point is that regardless of which political party one supports, there are still the same have's and the have not's. This has not changed over the last few years of the economic downturn. The have not's are looking for something to have changed and they will once again, be sorely disappointed.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 11:10:44 PM »
"I didn't join the army to fight for Al Qaeda in Syrian civil War"  ::)

They're going wherever they're told to. And if you're such an anarchist, why cover your face.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 11:14:42 PM »

It started collapsing the day that fucker took office and its been downhill ever since. And what do you idiots do even after posting a losing record in the first term, you fucking fall for it again and "vote" for him a second time. Idiot libs all around.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2013, 11:18:05 PM »
coach everyone in america could have voted, their vote doesnt count, the elite pick who they want, that voting and republican democrat party shit is just theater to appease the masses.................. .....hope people are beginning to understand this.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2013, 11:24:42 PM »
Coach why do we always end up having the same conversation and you end up saying you know. It doesn't matter that he's the President or Romney or McCain. Your vote means shit and these assholes play for the same team.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2013, 11:30:03 PM »
coach everyone in america could have voted, their vote doesnt count, the elite pick who they want, that voting and republican democrat party shit is just theater to appease the masses.................. .....hope people are beginning to understand this.

I hope you aren't suggesting that the elite pick the winner of an election. I agree that we are all subject to the theater of these circumstances. The masses vote based not on facts but on which candidate has the winning performance. The reality is that in a democracy the majority rules. Sometimes the majority gets it wrong, but more often then not they get it right. When someone comes up with a better system, let me know.