Author Topic: RIP - Daniele Seccarecci, Taranto, Italy, Dead at 33  (Read 14474 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
RIP - Daniele Seccarecci, Taranto, Italy, Dead at 33
« on: September 04, 2013, 10:14:48 PM »
Daniele Seccarecci, Taranto, Italy

RIP

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Daniele Seccarecci, Taranto, Italy, Dead at 33
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 10:16:17 PM »
Steve Namat?

RIP

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 10:17:12 PM »
  Face Book

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 10:22:25 PM »
English translation?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 10:26:10 PM »
From Dave Palumbo:

IFBB Italian Pro Daniele Seccarecci has died, suddenly, of a heart attack in his home in southern Italy. Seccarreci competed in the IFBB Nordic Pro this past Saturday in Lahti, Finland where he placed 6th in a very respectable lineup.  My inside sources tell me that he had been battling with some heart issues for the past few years, but no confirmation has been made at this time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 10:28:36 PM »
From Dave Palumbo:

IFBB Italian Pro Daniele Seccarecci has died, suddenly, of a heart attack in his home in southern Italy. Seccarreci competed in the IFBB Nordic Pro this past Saturday in Lahti, Finland where he placed 6th in a very respectable lineup.  My inside sources tell me that he had been battling with some heart issues for the past few years, but no confirmation has been made at this time.

Horrible.  33... what's that, born in 1980?  Just boggles the mind.  Sad.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 10:30:44 PM »
From Dave Palumbo:

IFBB Italian Pro Daniele Seccarecci has died, suddenly, of a heart attack in his home in southern Italy. Seccarreci competed in the IFBB Nordic Pro this past Saturday in Lahti, Finland where he placed 6th in a very respectable lineup.  My inside sources tell me that he had been battling with some heart issues for the past few years, but no confirmation has been made at this time.

No disrespect to the deceased but if the above is true, why would he compete at this level with all the drugs and intensity? This is just sad.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 10:32:37 PM »
No disrespect to the deceased but if the above is true, why would he compete at this level with all the drugs and intensity? This is just sad.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2013, 10:36:28 PM »
He died with ripped abs though

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 10:55:30 PM »
I have no idea what to say.... :'( I just spoke with him a few days ago ?? R.I.P my friend, you'll be missed !! :(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2013, 11:01:10 PM »
This shit is absolutely senseless.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 11:06:02 PM »
This shit is absolutely senseless.

Its really not senseless. If what Palumbo said is true, that he had heart problems the last few years, then weighing 230+ pounds, and doing all those drugs is going to take a toll on your hart. It actually makes perfect sense.

RIP
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 11:19:40 PM »

Its really not senseless. If what Palumbo said is true, that he had heart problems the last few years, then weighing 230+ pounds, and doing all those drugs is going to take a toll on your hart. It actually makes perfect sense.

RIP

Why do all of them have some sort of health problem beforehand like something "predisposed"

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 11:25:15 PM »
Why do all of them have some sort of health problem beforehand like something "predisposed"

It's all cooked up bullshit after the problems are well known i.e. Wheeler, Prince.

What they ALL fail to admit is that the steroids are the cause of the problem.

Time to get real. We all do this shit. So stop pretending.

If something is killing you - STOP!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013, 11:29:33 PM »

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 11:38:00 PM »
RIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 11:40:05 PM »

Its the stupid magazines. Flex, MD, etc, all say stuff like that, "X had some predisposed  heart problems that he got from his father" or some BS like that. They just dont want to admit that sticking a shit load of drugs in your body MAY be the reason why.
X

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 11:44:14 PM »
Maybe he needed an anesthesiologist following him too like Michael Francois. At least MF had enough brains to have a physician follow him along when he was competing even though he might of had to 'drop trou'.
NO HOMO

On a more substantive note-- how fuckin' pathetic-  33 years old... He most probably had an underlying cardiomyopathy (weak heart muscle) maybe even post-viral that was aggravated by his aggressive workout routine and his excessive chemical use. Importantly, the cardiomyopathy should have been picked up symptomatically before his competition. Who was his fuckin' doctor? I doubt no one noted NO symptoms.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 11:50:13 PM »
He had heart problem and still competed ...
Because of pasion or just stupid...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 11:56:27 PM »
Horrible.  33... what's that, born in 1980?  Just boggles the mind.  Sad.

What there is wondering about? High blood pressure is a bitch, and when you combine that with the diet and diuretics, and after show eating, it is evident that normally high pressure goes even higher. He died on the kitchen floor 5 days after the show, hit his head while falling down because he had bacon sandwich to protect. Let me ask one question: If someone is playing russian roulette with the semi automatic handgun, do you feel sorry if he dies? It is a same thing, these guys are playing russian roulette with their health. He lost, but hey, he was sixth in the Lahti, town which nobody has ever heard anything. Maybe it was worth it.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 01:40:38 AM »
Bodybuilding is a crazy game to be playing. I took alot of steroids and recs and after juicing a year straight I saw no point in being on cycle all year. especially when it is so hard to go pro and be successful these days. I still use HRT amounts and that is all anybody really needs to use unless they have just super crazy genetics and actually have a chance to go pro and usually it is african americans who have the upper hand. - thats a complment! not trying to bring race into this but african americans just have some insane genetics.

I have worked-out with alot of diffrent races and nobody can throw on muscle faster then african americans. I have seen african americans come into a gym with no diet and start lifting for a month and make more progress then most white bodybuilders do in a year. Then after a few months they start hitting the juice and the gaains get crazy they get 2 or 3 years ahead in 3-4 months then most white guys who have been training steadily for 3 years on juice. Not every african american but the majority of guys I have seen who actually have a shot of going pro have been african american. I have seen american bodybuilders who have way more heart and african americans who just have it easy,after a months they still have a shitty diet and not as much discipline but they just respond so well to training and gear.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 01:56:38 AM »
Healthy "sport" of peace...
These guys drop faster than earlier than most fat powerlifters.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 02:35:43 AM »
He died with ripped abs though

Zyzz did it being ten years younger. I'm not impressed.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 02:40:18 AM »
hereditary  ::)