Author Topic: RIP - Daniele Seccarecci, Taranto, Italy, Dead at 33  (Read 14283 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: RIP - Daniele Seccarecci, Taranto, Italy, Dead at 33
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2013, 06:32:48 AM »
RIP
$

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Daniele Seccarecci, Taranto, Italy, Dead at 33
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2013, 06:51:25 AM »
I meant the parachutist died doing what he loved, happens quite often. Who are you to judge anyone anyways? I wouldn't be lifting all these years if I didn't enjoy it.  It gives me just as much joy as someone who climbs Everest or jumps out of a plane, or drag races.  You sound like a bitter man, hates bodybuilding but spends his time on a bodybuilding site, hmm...

Good post Orion.
why is croatch so negative/bitter.
why be on a Bodybuilding related site just spew out Negativity

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2013, 07:30:27 AM »
PIP

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2013, 10:04:15 AM »
I meant the parachutist died doing what he loved, happens quite often. Who are you to judge anyone anyways? I wouldn't be lifting all these years if I didn't enjoy it.  It gives me just as much joy as someone who climbs Everest or jumps out of a plane, or drag races.  You sound like a bitter man, hates bodybuilding but spends his time on a bodybuilding site, hmm...
Good post, good logic. This guy Croach has a lot of issues & free time. Quite sad for ppl like him & most that post here. Normal ppl with a healthy social life don't spend their free time on a site covering a subject they hate & making thousands of post there. Because you don't hv the ability and/or genetics to be a bodybuilder doesn't mean no one else should be or that ppl who are can't be doing it because they love it. And BTW, a majority of guys who bodybuild on a national or pro level are not involved in G4P

RIP Daniele

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2013, 01:51:06 AM »
People still dying for Bodybuilding!!!! Has to stop ...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2013, 02:09:11 AM »
People still dying for Bodybuilding!!!! Has to stop ...
No, I'd like to to increase.  People do dumb shit and there is a price to pay. Should have trained natural. ;)
Good post, good logic. This guy Croach has a lot of issues & free time. Quite sad for ppl like him & most that post here. Normal ppl with a healthy social life don't spend their free time on a site covering a subject they hate & making thousands of post there. Because you don't hv the ability and/or genetics to be a bodybuilder doesn't mean no one else should be or that ppl who are can't be doing it because they love it. And BTW, a majority of guys who bodybuild on a national or pro level are not involved in G4P

RIP Daniele
The ability or genetics...coming from someone who's never seen me, I find that amusing.
You shouldn't be so impressed with guys on many drugs and lift weights....there is no talent in it.  I find it amusing to watch, like cartoons....but I don't sweat these guys like many tools on here.  That's the difference between us.
N

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2013, 10:54:27 AM »
PIP
#

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2013, 11:18:37 AM »
http://corrieredelmezzogiorno.corriere.it/lecce/notizie/cronaca/2013/4-settembre-2013/body-builder-morto-un-residenceguinness-il-braccio-piu-grande-2222909663297.shtml

did anyone read this article?  using the translate feature of Chrome, it says he died from trauma to the head. His mother found him on the kitchen floor with a pool of blood under his head.  The fall may have been due to a heart attack, or a stroke, or he could have just slipped and hit his head.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2013, 12:09:07 PM »
did anyone read this article?  using the translate feature of Chrome, it says he died from trauma to the head. His mother found him on the kitchen floor with a pool of blood under his head.  The fall may have been due to a heart attack, or a stroke, or he could have just slipped and hit his head.
yes.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2013, 02:16:34 PM »
Never heard of the guy. Just another bloated overabusing retard now doing most musculars in the cemetery.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2013, 05:08:00 PM »
 :(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2013, 05:11:13 PM »

http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fcorrieredelmezzogiorno.corriere.it%2Flecce%2Fnotizie%2Fcronaca%2F2013%2F4-settembre-2013%2Fbody-builder-morto-un-residenceguinness-il-braccio-piu-grande-2222909663297.shtml
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2013, 05:17:22 PM »
Maybe he needed an anesthesiologist following him too like Michael Francois. At least MF had enough brains to have a physician follow him along when he was competing even though he might of had to 'drop trou'.
NO HOMO

On a more substantive note-- how fuckin' pathetic-  33 years old... He most probably had an underlying cardiomyopathy (weak heart muscle) maybe even post-viral that was aggravated by his aggressive workout routine and his excessive chemical use. Importantly, the cardiomyopathy should have been picked up symptomatically before his competition. Who was his fuckin' doctor? I doubt no one noted NO symptoms.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

It's not like the first symptom for many of heart disease is death.  ::)