Author Topic: Norad is tracking Santa Claus!  (Read 3550 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Norad is tracking Santa Claus!
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 11:31:05 AM »
hahahaha, you're just mad that he doen't come to India.
  And because he loves cheeseburgers.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2006, 03:06:15 PM »
Some kid named Johnny said there's no such thing as Santa.

What an idiot.  He's a fucking conspiracy nut.  Of course there's a santa.  Who do you think puts all those presents there?  If it was an "inside job" and your own parents did it, you would know.  They couldn't hide something as obvious as 20 presents.  And what about the cookies and milk?  Who drank that?  And if Santa was fake, why is he all over TV?  It's not like television would propagate some lie.   I see him in magazines, books, etc.  He's everywhere!

Yeah, that little Johnny with the Santa Claus conspiracy is a real wackjob.  What a tool.  He's anti-Christmas, that's what he is!  Of course there's a santa.

Well, it turns out Johnny told 5 kids in class today about his theory.  They went home and found closets full of presents.  Now THEY are crazy too.  They say there's no santa, and they're telling all their friends.  Those kids are idiots!!  They're stupid. I don't know what's in their closets, and I don't wanna know.  There is a Santa.

Today, some middle schoolers tried to show us some science numbers that if santa was real, the speed of delivering presents to every home in the world is absolutely impossible.  What the hell is wrong with them? He is very smart and works fast!  No, they say, mathematically, that many homes in 24 hours would physically disintegrate Santa.  Bullshit!  Santa has a way, I just don't understand it.  But he's real, you uneducated fools!  He's very real.

You anti-Christmas idiots are destroying the holiday!  This one idiot kid... not only does he say there's not santa, but he's also doubting the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy!  This kid is insane!  He says he's researched it, and there are millions of more educated middle schoolers, high schoolers, and even adults who know the truth.  Bullshit!  Those baskets don't come from thin air!  And I KNOW that no one came into my room and switched my tooth for a dollar.  I stayed up very late, and my parents said they didn't hear anyone at all.

So stop it.  Stop the conspiracy nonsense.  Santa is real.  I've known it for the last 5 years, so I know it's true.  You guys are ruining Christmas with your lies.  Thank you.

See, having a child is a beautiful thing ;D

Lisa

PS. Did you get the TIVO?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 03:08:06 PM »
See, having a child is a beautiful thing ;D

Lisa

PS. Did you get the TIVO?

yes thank you so much!  hooking up service tomorrow!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 01:05:52 AM »
  Shadow, you don't need to go to church anymore...you can just worship your God right here. It will save you lots of time.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 01:12:18 AM »
How to Traumatize the Kiddies:

w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2006, 01:17:22 AM »
How to Traumatize the Kiddies:

HAHAHA I have seen that before.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2006, 01:18:45 AM »
 ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2006, 07:07:56 AM »
I absolutely HATE CHRISTMAS. I will be more than glad when it is over. >:(

Someone here will receive the visit of uncle EBENEZR!!!! (Probably Kamali disguised ::cof cof::)
S

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2006, 07:08:47 AM »
santa claus sucks ass....that fake ass over-weight freak
>:( >:( >:(
S