Author Topic: Lebron's mom...lol  (Read 4079 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lebron's mom...lol
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 01:39:26 PM »
I heard shaq pounded her too
Doubt that happened!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 01:42:56 PM »
This thread was especially for you Rob, it's the closest thing I can get to avenging the Spurs loss.

I give her MAD PROPS.   I used to ride past the projects where lebron lived every day.  I was up at Fess Avenue, pretty shitty neighborhood... he was about a mile away.  I was 16, lebron  was probably 8 or so at the time, living in that tall project towers.  I'd take the city bus and transfer once to get to St V-M, where he attended high school 9 years later, I think.  

Props to her for enjoying the dollars and the young dick.

I like lebron.  Not a lot of heart (YET) but he will have it.  too much handed early... too much pressure too, so it is a wash.  He's bald and married and about to become a BAD MFER... I mean it, the new lebron will be INSANE.  no longer giving a fck, it's going to be scary, watch and see :)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2013, 02:18:55 PM »
If you watched the 2012 Finals ,Gloria was waiting in the entrance to the locker room kissing all the Heat players when they came through! Trying to get a little taste of the whole team!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2013, 09:42:28 PM »
They Look like a Fukashima 'after' picture

lol
"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2013, 09:50:27 PM »
She's an embarrassment to her son...Nike should do Lebron a favor and take her out...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 09:54:11 PM »
Leicester -- a self-proclaimed high school star athlete -- says he remembers telling Gloria, "Well, if he's mine, make sure he plays basketball." He claims that was the last time he saw Gloria for more than 20 years.

"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 10:17:36 PM »
I don't understand how you can not want to take care of someone you help to create, then again, I have a fully functional and operating brain and emotions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2013, 10:22:43 PM »
if his dad was 6 foot 8 and ballin, he probably cleaned up left and right with the ladies.  I just wonder if lebron had a sibling out there, how cool would that be?  Some accountant somewhere with the same skill set.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2013, 10:26:29 PM »
if his dad was 6 foot 8 and ballin, he probably cleaned up left and right with the ladies.  I just wonder if lebron had a sibling out there, how cool would that be?  Some accountant somewhere with the same skill set.

LOL, Like Cliff Paul.

Some funny ass name like Willie James.