Author Topic: Hebrew gone mad. Terrence Howard  (Read 9218 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Hebrew gone mad. Terrence Howard
« on: September 05, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »
Should have stayed with the sistas...Now he's gone mad.

'Terrence Howard’s acting skills are among the best in the world and his career seems to be doing ok.  But if something does derail his situation, it might be his personal life.

It’s being reported that Howard has lost it over his ex-wife, Michelle Ghent.

Howard has reportedly gotten so upset over the breakdown of his marriage, that he is now referring to himself as the anti-Christ and threatening murder-suicide on his wife for the way things went during their relationship.

The two finalized their divorce three months ago, but tried to rekindle during a vacation to Costa Rica.  That didn’t go so well, with his wife getting back to the states and filing a protective order against him.

There were mixed stories of who attacked whom during the trip though, with Terrence saying that it was actually Michelle who came after him during the trip.  But she had the black eye, so the judge believed her story more than his.

But the New York Daily News has gone deeper, pointing to an alleged dispute that took place back in April.  That’s when Terrence confessed to his wife that he was considering getting involved with six other women. He also allegedly threatened to kill himself.

“He grabbed an X-Acto blade and put it to his wrist as if to cut himself. [He also grabbed the] belt on his robe and displayed attempts to hang himself,” she said in court documents.

“I’m just thinking if I should kill you first before killing me,” she claimed that he said to her.

In one of the text messages that Michelle says Terrence sent to her, he really went nuts.

“I will become Satan Himself! You were my last chance to love. I will now Hate in all things and seek my vengeance among Humanity for all the wrongs ever done to me!! I have suffered because of my faith and will now destroy the world of Mankind! You just killed the last grain of light within me! Now the Darkness has begun! I hate all things because of you! The Antichrist is here!”

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Hebrew gone mad. Terrence Howard
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 02:19:25 PM »
wiggs i am concerned with your attention towards peoples lives man

seems alot of energy spent on this shit

but your head is more dense then a 87 chevy suburban, you might need to watch your diet faggit
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 02:20:04 PM »
wiggs i am concerned with your attention towards peoples lives man

seems alot of energy spent on this shit

but your head is more dense then a 87 chevy suburban, you might need to watch your diet faggit

lol

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 02:20:17 PM »
 :(

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 02:35:28 PM »
Terrance Howard hi life is falling apart because he sold his soul to be who he is, muthafuckers sold they souls to become drake and j coke, Bruno mars stil sucking dick and fucking male butts!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 02:39:08 PM »
Terrance Howard hi life is falling apart because he sold his soul to be who he is, muthafuckers sold they souls to become drake and j coke, Bruno mars stil sucking dick and fucking male butts!

"They souls"?  Lodge 42 alerted.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 02:41:30 PM »
Whether many of you guys wanna believe it or not, many of these stars really do make a pact with Satan for worldly shit...That's where alot of this ritual abuse stems. It's real.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 02:41:55 PM »
Very dramatic. Poor bastard.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 02:43:07 PM »
Whether many of you guys wanna believe it or not, many of these stars really do make a pact with Satan for worldly shit...That's where alot of this ritual amuse stems. It's real.

How does one arrange such a pact? Do you have to go to the crossroads?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 02:52:10 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 02:53:35 PM »
theres different levels of it, its a process, and its like deep..............until you know about it all, you wont believe it!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 02:53:56 PM »
Harold Clarence Howard > Terrance Howard

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 02:59:33 PM »
Whether many of you guys wanna believe it or not, many of these stars really do make a pact with Satan for worldly shit...That's where alot of this ritual abuse stems. It's real.

Truth...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »
It's hard out here for a pimp.   ::)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 03:03:33 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 03:04:39 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 03:08:40 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 03:11:03 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 03:14:40 PM »
The eye sees all!

A

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 03:27:56 PM »
I've stabbed that eye tire it out and let all the members of secret societies know what time it is, all those masons politicians actors fake music people, their all some soft as cotton pussies!

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 03:31:50 PM »
Weird shit because I was talking about where the hell he disappeared to a couple months ago.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 03:33:34 PM »
I've stabbed that eye tire it out and let all the members of secret societies know what time it is, all those masons politicians actors fake music people, their all some soft as cotton pussies!

You can't win. You don't have what it takes.  We have the power, influence, intelligence and money and you have nothing.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 03:34:45 PM »
And by the way gentlemen and ladies, if there's a Satan guess what else there is? That's right and he sent his people the Hebrews to tell you all to repent and live righteously as I've been saying. He also said my people would lose their memory for who they are because we disobeyed the laws (10 commandments) He said in the end times though, we would "wake up". Ta-da! We are waking up. Christ also told us Hebrews that he knows there are people that say they are Jews and are not. For they are of the synagogue of Satan. That's verbatim. Hebrews are Royal priests of the earth, God's chosen people when we follow the laws as a people we flourish when you preach throughout the nations we flourish.

All racism aside look how talented the most oppressed people happen to be. Come on, "Those fucking black guys". I've heard since I was a teenager. Musically, Entertainment, athletically, and sexually as a people.  Why aren't people in Africa like us? Why haven't the Africans asked for us back? Not once. Ever. It's because they know we are. That is why they sold us to Euros. To fulfill a prophecy. But don't feel to guilty white guys, everyone was in on it. Arabs, Euros, The fake Jews (Khazars), and those black ass Africans. It fulfilled a biblical scripture. Deuteronomy 28. READ IT YOURSELF THE WHOLE THING! This has only happened and continues to happen to us.  God literally put a curse on us. For all this shit to happen. That's why AS A PEOPLE we fail. Because we were doing what we are doing now, pissing God off! And he made us feel his wrath because his chosen people of the earth who were supposed to be spreading the word to the Gentiles (you guys) and we decided to worship idols, do homo stuff, Adultery, murder, rape, steal, lie, cheat, You know the deal. Read the curses. It has negro (Hebrew) written all over it and we are the only people with no culture or identity, and these "lost tribes" if millions of people just happen to disappear.  ::) ::) ::) ::) History books written by WHITE men show the we ran into Africa. Look at a map of NorthEast Africa Egypt in particular and look where Isreal is. NEXT TO IT!. Back then Egyptians were black Arabs didn't come and invade and take over till 692 AD that's when Egypt began to turn Arab. But back then we Hebrews ran to Africa as a safe haven when we got ran out of Israel.  Everyone in Egypt was black so we mixed in...Until we got put in slavery by the bastards. That where Moses comes in His full title is Moses the Black LOOK IT UP. We've kinda been on the run throughout Africa and settled in west Africa. If you look at old African maps as in 1700s you'll find KINGDOM OF JUDAH. That's us, the slaves...Notice where Kingdom of Judah is, On the slave coast...The rest is history and now I'm here telling one of the greatest stories ever told and trying to wake you up.

So you may think ol Wiggs has lost his marbles and wont shut up about God and who he thinks he is, but I'm here to tell you, I haven't I'm sharper than ever, and I'm here to help those that are lost. It's time to wake up gentlemen. I'm just doin' ma job  ;)

It's not a coincidence everything is going to hell in a basket. This is just the beginning. But it is indeed the beginning of the end. We're in End Times. That's very clear. you cant and aren't supposed to try to put a date on it but just know it's there and prepare cause this is going to be a spiritual battle.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 03:42:05 PM »
He should pick up some weights.