Author Topic: Getbig withdrawal gone wrong via Facebook  (Read 7346 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Getbig withdrawal gone wrong via Facebook
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2013, 03:42:54 AM »
I hate Facebook, GB is the best site. All I see over there other than a few friends and stuff is people posting stuff like "I got up and took a shit, then I made coffee, then I let my dog out to piss, then I started my car then I wrecked my car"  ::)

Worst is the guys I know who post some elaborate war hero/sob story stuff trying to get attention. And I know they didnt do or see shit when they were in. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2013, 03:46:16 AM »
Worst is the guys I know who post some elaborate war hero/sob story stuff trying to get attention. And I know they didnt do or see shit when they were in. 

True, see the the real war heroes that really had to fight most times don't want to talk about it because the memories are bad of all the tragedy and hell they went through.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2013, 03:47:29 AM »
True, see the the real war heroes that really had to fight most times don't want to talk about it because the memories are bad of all the tragedy and hell they went through.

Exactly.  The more somebody talks about rhe less they most likely seen.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2013, 03:52:22 AM »
So during the last day while getbig was offline I found myself with spare time looking for entertainment.  Well I thought I'll look to Facebook, this did not turn out well at all.  I dusted off my old account and updated my profile while taking time to reconnect with old friends I have not posted on in maybe a year or so because let's face it, there isn't enough room in a man's life for Facebook and Getbig.

The problem with this is once you get use to the humor of getbig it can make you socially different from those who are not, like for example.

1. Your buddy's hot sister post a new pic of herself, and my first thought was (would definitely hit) people weren't amused.

2. An girlfriends grandmother passes away unexpectedly , so in an effort to offer my condolences I reply (pip) she died for you bitches.  I lost 16 friends in two hours.

3. My female cousin posts a pic of herself and four semi hot friend so I comment 2,5,1,3 and 4 was my cousin so she's out ....unless I'm drunk ;)

4. No one understands the term negguls ( thanks Johnny Falcon)

5. I notice one of those random pages that show up when one of your friend like it and this one just happened to be about battered women and domestic violence showing a moderately beaten women.  So I simply responded ( does she even lift, is this bodybuilding related) no one liked my response to my surprise.

I ended the day by removing myself from Facebook and praying Getbig would be back in the morning.

you should have posted on your cousin's picture: "raw, no condom, no pulling out"

I

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2013, 03:59:17 AM »
When a female posts a pic, always demand - PTPS.
P

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2013, 04:10:34 AM »
One positive I've found is, if you are ever in need of a laugh both Dan hill and DA both have Facebooks and make awesome troll targets.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2013, 04:22:38 AM »
When a female posts a pic, always demand - PTPS.

beast

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 04:26:35 AM »
Definitely one of the best threads on GB in a while.

A++ for creativity. ;D

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 04:35:08 AM »

QFT!!! Don't get me started on the "Veteran's Day" heros that spam my newsfeed to hell every year. ::) ::)

"I answered my nation's call to sereve downrange, and placed my life on the line for the country I love..."
BITCH, YOU PASS OUT GYM TOWELS AND SCRAMBLE EGGS IN QATAR FOR A LIVING...NOT AFGHANISTAN.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2013, 04:37:10 AM »
you should have posted on your cousin's picture: "raw, no condom, no pulling out"

Lol.  Ha ha ha ha.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2013, 04:43:39 AM »
Id like to see the pic of the cousin. See if shes corn worthy
P

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2013, 04:47:58 AM »
It pisses me off when people will not actually talk. I have people in my life that will not answer calls most of the time. Then they text you back in god knows what language that half the time in a language you can't understand from tapping. Swype texting is so easy. My brother gave me shit a few months ago about my texts actually being sentences and accurate.

Says that I shouldn't waste so much time making it accurate. I just had to laugh. All your tapping probably took three times longer.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2013, 04:50:27 AM »
It pisses me off when people will not actually talk. I have people in my life that will not answer calls most of the time. Then they text you back in god knows what language that half the time in a language you can't understand from tapping. Swype texting is so easy. My brother gave me shit a few months ago about my texts actually being sentences and accurate.

Says that I shouldn't waste so much time making it accurate. I just had to laugh. All your tapping probably took three times longer.

This ^. Call me and talk don't send me a damn text.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2013, 05:06:54 AM »
Solid, solid thread.  HA HA.  Would be awesome to see if you can work certain other getbig things in :

1) Someone complains about ___ (weather, politics, work, etc)  GBer responds : "You sound like the kind of....."

2) 'Meltdown' to anything someone posts

3) Try to work a "are there things"

4) Call someone a tiny tit

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2013, 05:08:54 AM »
So during the last day while getbig was offline I found myself with spare time looking for entertainment.  Well I thought I'll look to Facebook, this did not turn out well at all.  I dusted off my old account and updated my profile while taking time to reconnect with old friends I have not posted on in maybe a year or so because let's face it, there isn't enough room in a man's life for Facebook and Getbig.

The problem with this is once you get use to the humor of getbig it can make you socially different from those who are not, like for example.

1. Your buddy's hot sister post a new pic of herself, and my first thought was (would definitely hit) people weren't amused.

2. An girlfriends grandmother passes away unexpectedly , so in an effort to offer my condolences I reply (pip) she died for you bitches.  I lost 16 friends in two hours.

3. My female cousin posts a pic of herself and four semi hot friend so I comment 2,5,1,3 and 4 was my cousin so she's out ....unless I'm drunk ;)

4. No one understands the term negguls ( thanks Johnny Falcon)

5. I notice one of those random pages that show up when one of your friend like it and this one just happened to be about battered women and domestic violence showing a moderately beaten women.  So I simply responded ( does she even lift, is this bodybuilding related) no one liked my response to my surprise.

I ended the day by removing myself from Facebook and praying Getbig would be back in the morning.

It's funny because it's true.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2013, 05:23:35 AM »

Holy fuck....thats my sister.  Damn 4 page texts from her.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2013, 05:26:24 AM »
Holy fuck....thats my sister.  Damn 4 page texts from her.
Just call her on the phone and say yes what you got to say. I don't return texts I just call them I figure if they want to talk they will pickup if they don't oh well.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2013, 05:38:34 AM »
Fuck Facebook.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2013, 06:04:31 AM »
The hell with FB, I've never felt a reason to join that reverse pyramid place.
I've spend some time on Shoutcast, Youtube and saw a documentary about the recent passing of the brilliant photographer Bert Stern.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2013, 06:57:21 AM »
very original

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2013, 07:57:46 AM »
These are the kinds of threads I want to see more of on gb. Creative and funny.

Liked the part about the battered female and oh brother does she even lift ! Lol

The worst about fb is that you can't make your irony heard with these gems: ??? And  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2013, 08:04:58 AM »
Cool.  All I got all day was freaking tweets, emails, texts and calls asking me when... 

I got one text from one person like three times...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2013, 09:34:17 AM »
We need to start taking screenshots of this and posting here.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2013, 09:49:06 AM »
Facebook sucks I hope this helps.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2013, 10:00:57 AM »
Facebook sucks I hope this helps.

FB will end the same way as Myspace. I give them <5 years (yes optimistic)