Author Topic: Religion of peace strikes again with another act of tolerance  (Read 837 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Religion of peace strikes again with another act of tolerance
« on: September 06, 2013, 05:29:46 AM »
In all seriousness, all practicing Muslims  should be forcibly detained and sent to Antarctica-- similar to what Stalin did with the Chechen's.

Next, electric laser fencing, barbed wire and polarbears could be used along the entire perimeter of the landmass so they can't leave.

The rest of us can get on with our lives in a war free, terror free world without being groped by the TSA.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57601553/police-afghan-militants-drag-female-author-out-of-her-home-shoot-her-dead/

AP/ September 5, 2013, 3:11 PM
Police: Afghan militants drag female author out of her home, shoot her dead
Author Sushmita Banerjee, writer of the novel "Kabuliwala's Bengali Wife" based of her life, poses at a press conference announcing the launch of the movie "Escape From Taliban" in Bombay, Dec. 17, 2002.

KABUL Suspected Taliban militants in Afghanistan on Thursday shot dead an Indian woman whose memoir about marrying an Afghan and life under the Islamist militia was made into a Bollywood movie, officials said.

The killing of Sushmita Banerjee was the latest in a string of attacks on prominent women in Afghanistan, adding to fears women's rights in a country where many are barely allowed outside the house will recede even more after U.S.-led foreign forces fully withdraw in 2014.

The militants arrived before dawn at Banjerjee's residence in eastern Paktika province, which lies in Afghanistan's east — a region where the Taliban are especially influential.

Her husband, Jaanbaz Khan, answered the door, only to be quickly bound and blindfolded, provincial police chief Gen. Dawlat Khan Zadran told The Associated Press.

The militants then dragged Banerjee outside, took her to a nearby road and shot her at least 15 times, Zadran said.

Banerjee, who officials said was in her 40s, was buried Thursday morning, a relative told AP. She lived in Daygan Sorqala village, and was well-known as a medical worker in the area, with special training in gynecology, said the relative, Zafar Khan.

Taliban spokesmen did not answer phone calls seeking comment late Thursday.

Banerjee — who was from Kolkata, India — wrote "A Kabuliwala's Bengali Wife." It later became the basis for the 2003 film "Escape from Taliban."

The book described how she met Jaanbaz in India and agreed to marry him despite her parents' disapproval and the fact that he was Muslim while she was Hindu.

According to summaries of the book online, Banerjee moved to Afghanistan as Jaanbaz's second wife, only to find that life would become unbearable with the Taliban increasing their hold over the country

The Taliban militia, which rose to prominence in 1994 and officially ruled the country from 1996-2001, placed severe restrictions on women.

It forced them to wear all-encompassing burqas, banned them from working and prohibited girls from attending schools.

The Islamist rulers' harsh interpretation of their religion meant many women could not get proper medical care because the only physicians available were men who in most hospitals were allowed to examine women only if they were fully clothed.

In an interview posted on India's Rediff news, entertainment and shopping website, Banerjee described trying to flee Afghanistan multiple times to get away from the Taliban, and how she was ordered executed as a result of her attempts. She made it back to Kolkata in August of 1995.

"I still remember the day I stepped on Indian soil for the first time after I had left," the interview quotes her as saying. "It was raining outside. People were scurrying for shelter. But I didn't run. I just stood there and let the rain wash off my pain. I felt if I could bear so much in Afghanistan, I can surely bear my motherland's rain. I don't know how long I stood there, but I won't forget that day."

Her book was published in 1997, about nine years after she got married, according to the interview, conducted around the time of the film's 2003 release but reposted Thursday in light of Banerjee's death. The film starred actress Manisha Koirala.

The relative who spoke to AP, Zafar Khan, is the father of Jaanbaz's first wife. He said Banerjee was beloved in the area, was known locally by the name Sahib Kamal and that many residents were upset that an unarmed woman had been targeted.

Zafar Khan said Banerjee had converted to Islam, though it was not immediately clear when. She and Jaanbaz had no children of their own, Khan said.

"She was a very kind woman. She was very educated — she knew the Internet," Zafar Khan said. "Myself, I am very sad. Believe me, I haven't been able to eat."

Militants have targeted prominent women several times in recent months in Afghanistan.

Last month, officials confirmed that Fariba Ahmadi Kakar, a lawmaker who represents Kandahar province in parliament, was kidnapped and was being held in exchange for four insurgents detained by the government.

Also in August, insurgents ambushed the convoy of a female Afghan senator, seriously wounding her in the attack and killing her 8-year-old daughter and a bodyguard.

Senator Rouh Gul Khirzad's husband, son and another daughter were also wounded in the attack in the Muqur district of Ghazni.

© 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Religion of peace strikes again with another act of tolerance
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 08:07:47 AM »
Its becoming more and more undeniable. The veil of political correctness that protects islam in the mainstream media will soon crumble. Islam is a virus which must be wiped out and soon it will finally be acknowledged

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 08:32:36 AM »
Hey morons,

This is not religion related. Taliban gets most of their finances from drug sales which goes against the basics of Islam.

What they're doing is mostly tribal.

If I slap you now the news will be "Muslim slaps twink" When in reality it was just a human putting you in place.

kthnxbi

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 08:55:06 AM »
Muslims being Muslims. Cue Ahmed to blame this on the USA and the Jews.  ::)

Hey morons,

This is not religion related. Taliban gets most of their finances from drug sales which goes against the basics of Islam.

If I slap you now the news will be "Muslim slaps twink" When in reality it was just a human putting you in place.

kthnxbi

They're Muslims practicing Islam.

Saudi scum.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 09:19:09 AM »
Where are all the Muslim clerics denouncing all the burning of Christian ophanges, terrorists attacks, killings etc.?

Fuck those animals.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2013, 10:07:20 AM »
Bollywood and not Hollywood?  She deserved to die.  And I am sure they had convinced themselves there were about 2,736,193 more reasons to kill her as well.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2013, 10:28:32 AM »
This is the norm for mooslims.  The savvy ones are at least smart enough to pretend they are against this kind of behavior.  Don't forget though, Americans are the evil oppressive ones.   ::)

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2013, 06:37:18 AM »
This is the norm for mooslims.  The savvy ones are at least smart enough to pretend they are against this kind of behavior.  Don't forget though, Americans are the evil oppressive ones.   ::)

It is barbaric and sad, no doubt about that.

Muslims being Muslims. Cue Ahmed to blame this on the USA and the Jews.  ::)

They're Muslims practicing Islam.

Saudi scum.

Not blaming it on anyone, 100% their fault. Also didn't bring America or jews into this, why do you always make up stuff and get worked up about it? Stupid?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2013, 06:58:57 AM »
It is barbaric and sad, no doubt about that.

Not blaming it on anyone, 100% their fault. Also didn't bring America or jews into this, why do you always make up stuff and get worked up about it? Stupid?

lol...gotta remember to change your gimmick account before responding.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 05:42:16 PM »
Hey morons,

kthnxbi

You are right they shoot the woman because she was a competing drug dealer ::)

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 04:07:26 PM »

lol...gotta remember to change your gimmick account before responding.

Why would I need a gimmick? I hardly post and don't have "beef" with anyone. Please share your theory, I'm genuinely interested to know why you would think that.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 09:21:15 PM »
This is all rich coming from a Saudi. It's your people who are responsible for exporting your cancerous Wahhabism and all the violence, death and destruction that goes with it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 08:41:48 AM »
Did you guys see the story recently about the 8 yr old girl in yemen who died from internal bleeding on her wedding night??? Lmao there's really nothing more to say.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 08:51:37 AM »
Hey morons,

kthnxbi

They aren't interested in whether infidels are using drugs.  Now if Moslems were using drugs they would be dragged into the streets and murdered.
A

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 09:18:51 AM »
Did you guys see the story recently about the 8 yr old girl in yemen who died from internal bleeding on her wedding night??? Lmao there's really nothing more to say.

Typical of Islam. Mohammed married and raped a 6-year-old girl (though the books contend he waited until she was 9) which set the precedent for thousands of years of child marriage and rape.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2013, 10:09:33 AM »

:-X