Author Topic: Another anonymous IFBB Pro Drug Stack  (Read 22898 times)

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
Re: Another IFBB Pro Drug Stack
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2013, 11:38:57 AM »
20 ius of GH daily off weekends should run you around $150 weekly.

I don't feel so bad about getting older after reading this. :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2013, 12:06:16 PM »
What planet are you buying them on?? lol  A guy that I train gets them for $200 still wrapped in plastic from an AID's patient with the pharmacy script still on them. You can get decent Chinese GH for $130 per 100 iu kit.  I guess it all boils down to having good connections.

Won't be long before that connection dries up.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2013, 12:12:28 PM »

My friend is scoring Serostim kits for $125 Canadian right now... if I didn't just pay $3k for property tax and another $3k for tuition I'd hit them up for sure. First time in a long while I've seen good legit GH become available to me but it is out there. It's just elusive.

Paying tuition + property tax in same week....I'd be grumpy as hell.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2013, 04:15:46 PM »
What planet are you buying them on?? lol  A guy that I train gets them for $200 still wrapped in plastic from an AID's patient with the pharmacy script still on them. You can get decent Chinese GH for $130 per 100 iu kit.  I guess it all boils down to having good connections.

Yeah but he probably gets 1 kit a month, no?  Getting any sort of quantity of pharmacy GH would cost you, or you'd have to know lots of fellas with AIDS

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 04:45:51 PM »
Yeah but he probably gets 1 kit a month, no?  Getting any sort of quantity of pharmacy GH would cost you, or you'd have to know lots of fellas with AIDS

There will always be places to get stuff you need.  I know plenty of guys who do 20 ius daily and take weekends off when they are on. No one I know is paying 4K a month for GH.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2013, 04:55:54 PM »

There will always be places to get stuff you need.  I know plenty of guys who do 20 ius daily and take weekends off when they are on. No one I know is paying 4K a month for GH.

You have given me hope, sir

(Please post more  :) )

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Another anonymous IFBB Pro Drug Stack
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2013, 05:03:27 PM »
That's unbelievable.......

1mg of anastrozole every day?

dustin

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2013, 05:40:09 PM »
dustin is retarded...there are fake serostims going around I've seen them in Ireland too and used 'em, they're bunk

Fake... from the pharmacy, right? Does the pharmacy order them online from some shitty Chinese website like Alibaba or something? No... they order it from legit chains and it arrives after a couple of days. Like all the other hormones and peptides which they don't keep on hand, you call them a day or two in advance and they place the order. You roll up to a Shopper Drug Mart or any other pharmacy and you get a baggy from the fridge with your GH. Exactly the same process when I ordered my HCG and alfa follitropin.

You are a moron if you think it's not out there. How in the fuck would there be 260lb monsters at 5% body fat if there weren't affordable GH out there? These gay4pay fuckers aren't paying $2500 per kit. They're paying a hundred or two hundred, max. It's out there, you just have to look. These idiot bodybuilders obviously found ways to get their hands on affordable GH... how would you explain that? You either have to have HIV/AIDs, a midget, or have a severe wasting disease to get GH. Rejuvenation clinics sell it at full MRSP but insurance usually won't cover a dime, so that's a no go. It's usually from HIV/AIDs patients or hospital and pharmacy robberies.

It's not easy to find though. I've been ripped off more than I've been hooked up when it comes to GH. It always eludes me. And now that it's out there again I can't afford it lol... but my friend is growing like a weed. And yes, he drives with the person he gets his GH from to the pharmacy. I met with them after the gym to get sushi and the HIV/AIDs patient he gets it from was at the pharmacy waiting to get the script filled. I could smell the GH from outside of the bag too.

BTW, no source requests lol... no one's asked, and I doubt anyone will ask. Way too huge of a risk to send priceless shit like that through the mail. Not able to, unable to, and don't want to sell anything illegal. I don't even have the time or money to get any for myself.

dustin

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2013, 05:43:23 PM »
Paying tuition + property tax in same week....I'd be grumpy as hell.

Well, not in 1 week but I only get paid every two weeks so it feels like it's back to back. Being an adult sucks. I thought adults just went to the bank any time they needed a big wad of cash. :( ;D

Yes, grumpy as fuck too. Just got the first injectable gear I've had in a while and got sick right after the first injection. Cold's gone and I just blasted a couple mls. Gonna put my rage towards the weights. Haven't trained like a beast in a long while.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2013, 05:46:54 PM »
Based on the hint I would guess Levrone.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2013, 06:08:00 PM »
Fake... from the pharmacy, right? Does the pharmacy order them online from some shitty Chinese website like Alibaba or something? No... they order it from legit chains and it arrives after a couple of days. Like all the other hormones and peptides which they don't keep on hand, you call them a day or two in advance and they place the order. You roll up to a Shopper Drug Mart or any other pharmacy and you get a baggy from the fridge with your GH. Exactly the same process when I ordered my HCG and alfa follitropin.

You are a moron if you think it's not out there. How in the fuck would there be 260lb monsters at 5% body fat if there weren't affordable GH out there? These gay4pay fuckers aren't paying $2500 per kit. They're paying a hundred or two hundred, max. It's out there, you just have to look. These idiot bodybuilders obviously found ways to get their hands on affordable GH... how would you explain that? You either have to have HIV/AIDs, a midget, or have a severe wasting disease to get GH. Rejuvenation clinics sell it at full MRSP but insurance usually won't cover a dime, so that's a no go. It's usually from HIV/AIDs patients or hospital and pharmacy robberies.

It's not easy to find though. I've been ripped off more than I've been hooked up when it comes to GH. It always eludes me. And now that it's out there again I can't afford it lol... but my friend is growing like a weed. And yes, he drives with the person he gets his GH from to the pharmacy. I met with them after the gym to get sushi and the HIV/AIDs patient he gets it from was at the pharmacy waiting to get the script filled. I could smell the GH from outside of the bag too.

BTW, no source requests lol... no one's asked, and I doubt anyone will ask. Way too huge of a risk to send priceless shit like that through the mail. Not able to, unable to, and don't want to sell anything illegal. I don't even have the time or money to get any for myself.

Yeah but it's not like you can get an unlimited supply of gh through prescription.  Probably like 1 a month, right?  You made it sound  like you knew some guy who had a pile of serostim and was selling them for $150.

And how do bodybuilders afford gh? Most take generic.  Those that use pharmgrade and don't g4p deal.  Buy a quantity, sell it for double, and poof--free gh.

It just defies logic that someone w a quantity of serostim would sell it for $150, since people would still go crazy for serostim at $400-500.  Now if it's some AIDS patient who you know, it's a different story.  But that's not really the same as saying "I know a guy w kits of serostim for $150"

dustin

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2013, 06:27:12 PM »
Yeah but it's not like you can get an unlimited supply of gh through prescription.  Probably like 1 a month, right?  You made it sound  like you knew some guy who had a pile of serostim and was selling them for $150.

And how do bodybuilders afford gh? Most take generic.  Those that use pharmgrade and don't g4p deal.  Buy a quantity, sell it for double, and poof--free gh.

It just defies logic that someone w a quantity of serostim would sell it for $150, since people would still go crazy for serostim at $400-500.  Now if it's some AIDS patient who you know, it's a different story.  But that's not really the same as saying "I know a guy w kits of serostim for $150"

Just like any other esoteric circle, something as lucrative as selling your prescription to desperate bodybuilders gets spread around quickly. Just as fast as we spread it in our circles, they spread it in theirs. They usually don't take their GH as HIV meds are awesome now and it's not a death sentence like it used to be a couple decades ago, so it's essentially free money. The scripts that doctors can write for GH are enormous too as there's an industry collusion to push GH out the door (so everyone in the pharmaceutical industry makes a killing). Most are getting prescribed 24iu PER DAY or more... you tell me if that's a little or a lot. Remember, I am getting over a cold and I could smell the GH in a sushi joint. There's no better GH and each iu makes a difference.

There's lots of people doing this all over Canada and the US. And it might have been something changing with the Canadian insurance companies or something, but it's flooded the market. Friends working at the oil rigs in Alberta are all getting access to cheap GH, and my friends in Montreal are all enjoying the same thing. I'm not sure why it's sprung up on the market all of the sudden, but no one's complaining. I'm thinking it's probably some insurance coverage thing. They probably cover the scripts in full or increased coverage or something because friends from all over the place suddenly take tons of GH and are all paying the same price.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2013, 06:33:12 PM »
Hmmmm you have given me further hope.

dustin

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2013, 06:47:36 PM »
Hmmmm you have given me further hope.

Don't go and get ripped off or anything. The risk with GH is a lot higher than with anything else. At least with gear you can pin it a few times and generally find out. Nothing to lose $50 from a vial of bunk or underdosed gear. But $500 or $5000 really fucking hurts.

I don't follow the scene half as much as I used to, but it seems to be out there. Just be vigilant and make sure the source is completely trusted. Or if it's at all possible, find someone to buy from personally. I've known guys who've hung out around methadone clinics and some of them are privy to the exchange (heard from friends that people were selling their GH scripts - anything that makes money spreads fast in the junkie community).

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2013, 07:12:02 PM »
Bodybuilding is insane. Cannot imagine doing all the bullshit it takes health, and legal risk wise.

This is coming from a guy who ordered big cases of pins, tons of shit from Europe, Russia and China, etc.

Yeah, I made money, but it was continually worrisome.

And I can't imagine doing all that crap. It would have to be Ativans all day.

dustin

« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2013, 07:35:26 PM »
Bodybuilding is insane. Cannot imagine doing all the bullshit it takes health, and legal risk wise.

This is coming from a guy who ordered big cases of pins, tons of shit from Europe, Russia and China, etc.

Yeah, I made money, but it was continually worrisome.

And I can't imagine doing all that crap. It would have to be Ativans all day.

Well, now you see why every big one-person-source that crashes and burns always ends up the same.

Opiate or benzo addiction, acts erratic on the boards and messed up email and PM communications, you see things fall apart with the significant other and she leaves with the kids (big custody battle too, he'll bitch about this on the forum and say it's the reason for some falling behind), selective scamming, fucking up orders or just straight up ripping people off, brutal bust from the LEO either a controlled delivery (got sloppy and careless, authorities had enough to go in for the kill) and the little underground lab along with a generous amount of narcotics (rx label scratched out or made out to another patient) and it's in the local evening news for the next few days.

It's always exactly the same. I'm willing to bet the sources were probably just normal, mentally stable guys at the start. But anyone who's ever sold gear to juicers knows how it can drive anyone insane. Bunch of juiced up cry babies and drama queens. Very fucked up bunch, but I'm glad there are good guys who tolerate the BS. I couldn't tolerate that unless I was extremely high up and selling millions. Bodybuilders are the worst cry babies. Seen so many sources drop like flies after a short time.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2013, 08:37:35 PM »
Dustin: I do not know what you mean that you can "smell" the GH. GH does not smell.

Also, the max prescribed dosage for AIDS wasting is 18iu per day. That is one 6mg vial of serostim. That is why the typical prescription is 4 boxes of 126iu serostim per month. Each box contains 7 6mg vials and 7 sterile water vials for each day of the week.

dustin

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2013, 09:22:55 PM »
Dustin: I do not know what you mean that you can "smell" the GH. GH does not smell.

Also, the max prescribed dosage for AIDS wasting is 18iu per day. That is one 6mg vial of serostim. That is why the typical prescription is 4 boxes of 126iu serostim per month. Each box contains 7 6mg vials and 7 sterile water vials for each day of the week.

Bingo. I wish I was that acquainted with GH kits. No one with HIV or AIDs would be able to tolerate 18iu per day. The sides and exorbitant cost don't add much when the newer generation of drugs works so well.

I believe the smell is mannitol. I have a couple kits of alfo follitropin still and I thought it had the same scent as GH. But maybe I'm wrong, or just smelling something else entirely like the box LOL ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2013, 09:42:52 PM »
Well, now you see why every big one-person-source that crashes and burns always ends up the same.

Opiate or benzo addiction, acts erratic on the boards and messed up email and PM communications, you see things fall apart with the significant other and she leaves with the kids (big custody battle too, he'll bitch about this on the forum and say it's the reason for some falling behind), selective scamming, fucking up orders or just straight up ripping people off, brutal bust from the LEO either a controlled delivery (got sloppy and careless, authorities had enough to go in for the kill) and the little underground lab along with a generous amount of narcotics (rx label scratched out or made out to another patient) and it's in the local evening news for the next few days.

It's always exactly the same. I'm willing to bet the sources were probably just normal, mentally stable guys at the start. But anyone who's ever sold gear to juicers knows how it can drive anyone insane. Bunch of juiced up cry babies and drama queens. Very fucked up bunch, but I'm glad there are good guys who tolerate the BS. I couldn't tolerate that unless I was extremely high up and selling millions. Bodybuilders are the worst cry babies. Seen so many sources drop like flies after a short time.

so long as you stay anonymous you'll be ok. you can always control what YOU do, but you can rarely control what somebody else does. a biz partner gets high on coke and drunk at a bar and drives home, gets a dui and cops find 3 sealed cartons of open 10ml vials and a crimper and a 1/2g of coke or 2 adderalls and they get a warrant... before you know it he wants to have conversations on the phone and keeps saying your name.... or a gf gets irrational when you decide it's just not working out and you're leaving her, she threatens to call cops and let them onto your quarter-million $/year steroid distribution business, and she has camera-phone pics of your lab supplies..... crazy shit you won't see coming...... so it's better NOBODY knows, and you at least have a rental studio that you operate or store your shit at (prepaid a few months in advance always).

form Nevada corp's, and have Nevada corps form llc's and corps to deposit your money... never into your personal bank account... and never stash cash in your residence.(or products).

dustin

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2013, 10:11:57 PM »

so long as you stay anonymous you'll be ok. you can always control what YOU do, but you can rarely control what somebody else does. a biz partner gets high on coke and drunk at a bar and drives home, gets a dui and cops find 3 sealed cartons of open 10ml vials and a crimper and a 1/2g of coke or 2 adderalls and they get a warrant... before you know it he wants to have conversations on the phone and keeps saying your name.... or a gf gets irrational when you decide it's just not working out and you're leaving her, she threatens to call cops and let them onto your quarter-million $/year steroid distribution business, and she has camera-phone pics of your lab supplies..... crazy shit you won't see coming...... so it's better NOBODY knows, and you at least have a rental studio that you operate or store your shit at (prepaid a few months in advance always).

form Nevada corp's, and have Nevada corps form llc's and corps to deposit your money... never into your personal bank account... and never stash cash in your residence.(or products).

It's way too easy to get popped in this day and age. EXIF data in photos, IP addressing and browsing data left on your computer, or like you said an erratic girlfriend who decides to go batshit crazy and tell everyone about your operation!

It's just not worth it to try pulling that off. Everyone should always treat every bit of electronic communication as something that's being recording, so anything you say or do digitally should be something you're confident to have read by a judge in a court of law! Always have nothing more than a small personal stash and just leave it at that.

If you build up any sort of assets through illegal means, you should be comfortable with it being seized along with legally purchased assets. Too easy for people to say you invested with proceeds of crime and take it all away. I'd hate to lose the house for selling some gym douche a few vials to round off his cycle. :-X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2013, 11:20:25 AM »
It's way too easy to get popped in this day and age. EXIF data in photos, IP addressing and browsing data left on your computer, or like you said an erratic girlfriend who decides to go batshit crazy and tell everyone about your operation!

It's just not worth it to try pulling that off. Everyone should always treat every bit of electronic communication as something that's being recording, so anything you say or do digitally should be something you're confident to have read by a judge in a court of law! Always have nothing more than a small personal stash and just leave it at that.

If you build up any sort of assets through illegal means, you should be comfortable with it being seized along with legally purchased assets. Too easy for people to say you invested with proceeds of crime and take it all away. I'd hate to lose the house for selling some gym douche a few vials to round off his cycle. :-X

which is why you form NV corp's, and have those NV corp's for real estate holding co's or LLC's (too many rules for REITS), and buy the homes with those companies, and rent them to yourself. At least that way you're insulated and if you do get popped, nothing is in your name and you have a legitimate income source.

moving the money and assets is the easiest part of the whole thing. it's getting in kg's of raw's every month that gets worrisome, esp when you gotta go pick up the raw at the post office. lol. 30k/month worth of product and you're looking at 3-5kg's of raw every month. (figure 3 orders/day, avg order $300.. 27k/month.)

dustin

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2013, 02:24:36 PM »
which is why you form NV corp's, and have those NV corp's for real estate holding co's or LLC's (too many rules for REITS), and buy the homes with those companies, and rent them to yourself. At least that way you're insulated and if you do get popped, nothing is in your name and you have a legitimate income source.

moving the money and assets is the easiest part of the whole thing. it's getting in kg's of raw's every month that gets worrisome, esp when you gotta go pick up the raw at the post office. lol. 30k/month worth of product and you're looking at 3-5kg's of raw every month. (figure 3 orders/day, avg order $300.. 27k/month.)

In Canada you can get caught with boxes of gear and a lot of the time no one will give you any trouble. But order a baggy or two of raws and they book gets thrown at your face. I would never risk bringing in raws. I really want to brew my own gear though. Fucking blows...

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2013, 02:28:16 PM »
And what does such a stack cost and where does the money come from?

the trainer

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2013, 02:42:11 PM »
I sell shit on the side to some of my clients and people who ask for it but I get it from a dealer and just mark up the price, I would never get into selling gear on a big scale too many risks.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2013, 02:45:50 PM »
200 for 126 i.u.'s