Author Topic: 27 people die in the blink of an eye  (Read 8386 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: 27 people die in the blink of an eye
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2013, 03:27:39 AM »
Time to ban trucks...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2013, 04:17:26 AM »
Just like that u are dead so make sure to get lots of head, or at least jerk off before you go to bed, 27 people die in the blink of an eye nobody knows why but i will spend the night with your mom so she does not cry.
people on their death beds indeed always wish they had more head and jerk off sessions

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2013, 06:31:37 AM »
I blame Obama  ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2013, 07:36:31 AM »
The brakes failed and he's the one being charged with homicide. Screwed up. Terrible accident but makes no sense to charge him unless he knew the brakes needed to be changed or wlas negligent in not doing something to prevent the brakes from failing.
The trucking company is negligent for not properly inspecting the truck before it left! It will have to be proven in court!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2013, 07:40:13 AM »
Nope.  We all went to hospital.  I had a fcked up back for a summer, something jerked wrong.   Scariest shit of my life, but at the time, i didn't think about it being scary.  More of, "Wow, our van just keep going lower and lower under the hood of this truck.  No time to think, nothing slowed down - just 3 seconds of the loudest fcking noise of my life as we're sucked under the front of this big ass truck.  then i guess we skidded out and were on the cub like, literally 1/4 mile down the road. 

i was on the clock, on te way back from hospital where i just got my head fixed up from a shelf falling on my head at work and stiched up.  Then hit my a mack truck on the drive back to work.  You can't make this shit up. 
Did you get any money for soft tissue injury it least?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2013, 08:48:58 AM »
The trucking company is negligent for not properly inspecting the truck before it left! It will have to be proven in court!

Yeah, exactly. In the meantime they need to blame someone so they are holding the truck driver  ::) 

Doesn't even look like they have all the facts but decided to charge ASAP. Reminds me of those terrible bus accidents, where the companies would not repair the buses before going on out of state trips. They'd charge the bus drivers (if they survived) and it was actually all a result of the company not doing required upkeep of the vehicles to save money....not driver negligence. 

Lives lost because of greed and arrogance, terrible stuff. Money damages don't make up for lives.  :-\

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 09:27:53 AM »

Yeah, exactly. In the meantime they need to blame someone so they are holding the truck driver  ::) 

Driver Is ALWAYS responsible For His Vehicles At All Times. does not matter if the inspector at the depot went through it with a fine Tooth Comb prior to him getting in. He should always be checking his truck before and after every Time he stepped into the cab.

that includes an air brake test, all frame beIng structurally sound and properly attached Parts Securely Fastened. among other things. There is a reason why in order to get your class a license it takes months let alone Falcons of dollars as well as hours to just take the test itself.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
This is how quickly and out of the blue your life can change
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2013, 04:40:55 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: This is how quickly and out of the blue your life can change
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2013, 04:48:11 AM »
Repost.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2013, 04:53:28 AM »
Very true one day I go to my see my brother I had a BMW 325i next thing I am in the hospital crashed the car after passing out at the wheel the doctors have never figured it out to this day so yea you never know what the new day holds.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2013, 04:59:15 AM »
when your are dead your life doesnt change - its over
c

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2013, 05:25:52 AM »
when your are dead your life doesnt change - its over

You know this?

Also there were survivors.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2013, 05:31:46 AM »
Every time you ride a motorbike you know your taking your life in your hands, thats half the fun

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2013, 05:37:28 AM »
Every time you ride a motorbike you know your taking your life in your hands, thats half the fun

I never understood the point of riding a motorbike, unless you absolutely cant afford using a car or something  ???

Actually, the next guy I see riding a motorbike, I'm just going to walk up to them and ask, WHY ??

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2013, 06:27:02 AM »
I never understood the point of riding a motorbike, unless you absolutely cant afford using a car or something  ???

Actually, the next guy I see riding a motorbike, I'm just going to walk up to them and ask, WHY ??

I owned a motorcycle for a very brief period cause I sucked at riding. Its the thrill and freedom, plus a bit of the cool factor too.

I still renew my class M license but really don't see myself ever riding again.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2013, 08:40:13 AM »

Its fun
You gotta own a car too, for bad weather in this country, shopping, etc

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2013, 10:39:25 AM »

I've put almost half a million on my bikes in my lifetime with no accidents. I could put on full body armor and hang out in a bomb shelter and be 100% safe. But that doesn't sound like a fun way to live my life.

If I was in this video I would have been safe. Riding a bike has taught me to pretend I'm invisible. Never do I just take off when the light turns green. I make sure nobody's coming and all cars have stopped. Even when going through a green light I practically come to a complete stop to make sure its clear. My eyes are like radar detectors scanning ahead of me and to the sides to see a potential threat.

The only thing I'm worried about on my bike is a head on, and to a lesser extent somebody pulling out in front of me. Doesn't matter if I'm on my bike or in my car in those situations I'm fucked. I ride my bike every day and every time I wear full body armor each and every time. I've gone down at 100+ on the racetrack and walked away without a scratch from wearing that stuff. Still, I can't do anything about what others do, but it won't stop me.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2013, 10:48:41 AM »
I luckily checked for cross traffic when the light turned green late one night recently (something i am sure I do not do all the time) and low and behold a car came flying through the intersection without even slowly down.

My daughter was asleep in the backseat and would have taken the brunt.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2013, 10:54:10 AM »

I'm just guessing
1) gas mileage
2) sense of freedom
3) excitement

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2013, 02:52:21 PM »
I've put almost half a million on my bikes in my lifetime with no accidents. I could put on full body armor and hang out in a bomb shelter and be 100% safe. But that doesn't sound like a fun way to live my life.

If I was in this video I would have been safe. Riding a bike has taught me to pretend I'm invisible. Never do I just take off when the light turns green. I make sure nobody's coming and all cars have stopped. Even when going through a green light I practically come to a complete stop to make sure its clear. My eyes are like radar detectors scanning ahead of me and to the sides to see a potential threat.

The only thing I'm worried about on my bike is a head on, and to a lesser extent somebody pulling out in front of me. Doesn't matter if I'm on my bike or in my car in those situations I'm fucked. I ride my bike every day and every time I wear full body armor each and every time. I've gone down at 100+ on the racetrack and walked away without a scratch from wearing that stuff. Still, I can't do anything about what others do, but it won't stop me.

i always keep and epic distance between vehicles to avoid rear ending
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2013, 02:57:06 PM »
I never understood the point of riding a motorbike, unless you absolutely cant afford using a car or something  ???

show off, be "unique", an independant, "free"  "rebel".  Haha oh well.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2013, 02:58:50 PM »

I'm just guessing
1) gas mileage
2) sense of freedom
3) excitement
being forced to have a car anyway for when it's raining.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2013, 04:29:13 PM »
  How fast was that truck going?