Author Topic: White people, some of you were slaves in America also!  (Read 13172 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: White people, some of you were slaves in America also!
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2013, 08:04:35 PM »
We have had one President of the United States that was in fact more ore less a slave, Andrew Johnson.

You can read about what I posted here:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=452026.msg6493671#msg6493671

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2013, 08:18:51 PM »
[...]Unfortunately we have no way of knowing just how many White Slaves there was. The United States government has sanitized all available material by falsely breaking it down using Negro and Colored.[...]

I've read up on the subject a while ago and to be hones with you, the #1 source of historical destruction (not even revision) in this country took place within the local historical societies. No one really knows why. There weren't any orders or decrees from the state or federal governments asking these local institutions to destroy all these documents. Instead what we have is individuals, or groups of individuals, taking it up on themselves to completely obliterate the negative historical past of their towns. Case and point: From the 1870's to the 1950's an immense amount of counties in the US sported signs as welcoming as "Neega, don't let the sun set on you in Crackerville". Only one of these signs survived the wave of historical whitewashing that went on in this country. I mean, these individuals burned or destroyed thousands of these signs, which had historically importance.

The USA was such a shit-hole up until the 1960's that I can't even fathom what it would've been like living here before then.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2013, 08:34:00 PM »
I personally know of a case of an entire family from Italy that came to the states back in the 1920's and was sent to work the coal mines in Kentucky in semi-slavery conditions. Neither the women, nor the kids or the men were allowed to leave the mine area at all and were paid in food. Eventually the family were able to escape and work in NYC until the made enough money to afford the trip back to Italy.

I've read that this was common at the time.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2013, 08:51:38 PM »
Wiggs is definitely Getbig's Illuminati. What a privilege to hear the opinions of a true scholar. Thanks, Wiggs.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2013, 09:01:59 PM »
Yes they were indentured servants of all races. I'm glad u pulled out your high school history book and learned that ???

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2013, 10:00:23 PM »
Alll kidding aside this fat moron is the biggest race baiter on the board.  What the moron doesn't get is you can't race bait people who are  fine with their race . We are the winning team dummy.

x100

Funny seeing a black person melt down over a couple of words whilst white people laugh it off

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 10:02:01 PM »
Wiggs is definitely Getbig's Illuminati. What a privilege to hear the opinions of a true scholar. Thanks, Wiggs.

PAUL GRAHAM Production:
IFBB Australian & NSW Championship 2013
19-20 Oct., Fox Studios, Sydney
 ;)

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2013, 10:12:43 PM »
x100

Funny seeing a black person melt down over a couple of words whilst white people laugh it off
note a few words.

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2013, 10:42:20 PM »
Reeally Wiggs, who cares if whitey was a slave. what we care about is the EBT people

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 10:48:03 PM »
i have a neighbor named Randy Slave i asked him about his name he said he is related to Wilson Falcon
Wilson was related to Randy Watson.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 11:15:41 PM »
I have already posted this many times you negroid moron.

My bad Adam, I don't pay attention to you.  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2013, 11:16:11 PM »
Wiggs, I am not too sure I understand what these posts are about. I mean, you're trying to convince a bunch of getbiggers about history.

Instead of educating us, why not educate the black community? Why not join an organization? Convincing a bunch of getbiggers is not really going to change anything.

Or this could be you just trolling everyone.

Wiggs, please enlighten me as to what your mission is here.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2013, 11:19:46 PM »
Obama is half white ???

But only sides with blacks and muslims?? Mmm..k.

"If i had a son, he would look just like me" -  Barak Obama referring to Trayvon Martin

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2013, 11:21:49 PM »
But only sides with blacks and muslims?? Mmm..k.

"If i had a son, he would look just like me" -  Barak Obama referring to Trayvon Martin

Obama would have to shoot a black kid before they considered him even remotely close to being white.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2013, 03:59:05 AM »
Alll kidding aside this fat moron is the biggest race baiter on the board.  What the moron doesn't get is you can't race bait people who are  fine with their race . We are the winning team dummy.

Why are you the winning team?  ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2013, 04:08:56 AM »
Why are you the winning team?  ???

Because he's white, LittleJigg

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2013, 04:26:10 AM »
It's true.

Some sources falsely claim that White indentured Servants were counted as ordinary Whites. But as the census form clearly states "FREE INHABITANTS" and certainly indentured Servants were NOT Free! Unfortunately we have no way of knowing just how many White Slaves there was. The United States government has sanitized all available material by falsely breaking it down using Negro and Colored.

Some have speculated that the reason the the American government won't acknowledge it's White Slaves, is because they fear that it would cause the White people to lose faith in their government. Sorry, the evidence is there, and we will show it - besides, what's one more lie in a society built on lies?
yes there were white "slaves" or indentured servants but I doubt this is something the leaders of the black community would want to advertise today.  god for fucking bid it isn't just about their suffering lol.. Not that we really give a rats but, we don't and you shouldn't either! Drop it.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2013, 04:57:10 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2013, 05:55:27 AM »
Wilson was related to Randy Watson.

From Jackson Heights, and "That's my Momma" fame?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2013, 06:33:50 AM »
The Forgotten Slaves: Whites in Servitude in Early America and Industrial Britain

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottenslaves.html

White children enslaved in a mine in 19th century England. The two on the left are virtually naked. Children of both sexes worked in this manner.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2013, 06:53:40 AM »
From Jackson Heights, and "That's my Momma" fame?
Yes.  ;D