Author Topic: (video warning) Dead Children, The Case for destroying the Theocracy of Syria  (Read 3558 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
so is it the killing of women and children that bothers you, the use of chemical weapons or the use of chemical weapons on women and children?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
where's the proof Assad order this?  oh that's right, not only is there not any proof he did, the proof they don't want you to hear indicates this attack wasn't ordered from the Assad regime.

Hey TA, are there any videos out showing rebels committing atrocities and or using chemical weapons or does no such thing exist?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
so is it the killing of women and children that bothers you, the use of chemical weapons or the use of chemical weapons on women and children?
All and I want the Syria weakened as well as a strong message sent to Iran and all other Theocracies.  Chipping away at their religious extremism is the right thing to do.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Others have been bombed for less so it would almost be a shame not to act.

But maybe they need to fix there own shit.

Its a tough one.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
All and I want the Syria weakened as well as a strong message sent to Iran and all other Theocracies.  Chipping away at their religious extremism is the right thing to do.
I see, so all the killing done prior to the chemical weapons was ok with you?

I mean we havent heard this outrage from you up until this point?

do you feel we should attack Iran as well? how about get involved in the egyptian civil conflict?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
where's the proof Assad order this?  oh that's right, not only is there not any proof he did, the proof they don't want you to hear indicates this attack wasn't ordered from the Assad regime.Hey TA, are there any videos out showing rebels committing atrocities and or using chemical weapons or does no such thing exist?

Do you have a link or source for this?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
do you have a link or source to show that this was ordered by the assad regime?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

If thats truely what u want...then we're better off doing nothing and let this drag out for a long time.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: (video warning) Dead Children, The Case for destroying the Theocracy of Syria
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 06:19:37 PM »
If thats truely what u want...then we're better off doing nothing and let this drag out for a long time.
I see that, but the Chemical Weapons I think, make it a game changer in which we have to attack.  What would be the point of an International Ban on Chemical Weapons if we don`t enforce it?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: (video warning) Dead Children, The Case for destroying the Theocracy of Syria
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 06:39:24 PM »
I see that, but the Chemical Weapons I think, make it a game changer in which we have to attack.  What would be the point of an International Ban on Chemical Weapons if we don`t enforce it?
so killing 100k men, women and children with guns, bombs, missiles etc? thats A-OK with you

but 1400 with chemical weapons, thats where you draw the line?

how compassionate of you ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2013, 07:02:34 PM »
do you have a link or source to show that this was ordered by the assad regime?

Only this argument:

If the rebels have access to these weapons why have they not used them on Assad instead of some random people?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2013, 07:05:20 PM »
The audio or transcripts have not been released but the audio was reported by those who did hear it as a panicked communication demanding to know what the fuck happened.  Alan Grayson also backed this up the other day.  Shouldn't be hard to find.  This was picked up by Israel and was the intercepts claimed to prove Assad made the order.  We should hear it then because it actually sounds like it may be audio showing high ups had no freaking clue this was happening.  There's no reason whatsoever that this audio is classified.  It doesn't put any of our people in the field in danger by playing it.  I'm guessing it's classified because it doesn't make their case and actually opens the door to the opposite being true.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2013, 07:06:54 PM »
Only this argument:

If the rebels have access to these weapons why have they not used them on Assad instead of some random people?
hahhaah so thats all you have but you want a source and a link to show that it wasnt assad?

why is a question good enough to prove it wasnt the rebels but asking why would asaad gas people when he is winning the war and knew that this would draw international condemnation and military action by america?

the idiocy that is being demonstrated on this is astounding

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 07:09:53 PM »

What would be the point of having a United Nations if you act unilaterally?

International ban, let the international community react - the US is a PART of that community, not the worlds policeman.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 07:14:06 PM »
What would be the point of having a United Nations if you act unilaterally?

International ban, let the international community react - the US is a PART of that community, not the worlds policeman.
no you see in TA's world the US must act when someone uses chemical weapons to kill women and children.

if they kill them with guns, starvation or any other means such as in iran, n. korea, any islamic country its just fine and none of our business.

you have to view it in that specific a bubble pedro or else it doesnt make sense....

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 07:38:09 PM »
no you see in TA's world the US must act when someone uses chemical weapons to kill women and children.

if they kill them with guns, starvation or any other means such as in iran, n. korea, any islamic country its just fine and none of our business.

you have to view it in that specific a bubble pedro or else it doesnt make sense....

Well - why not just let US companies sell chemical weapons? Surely then, those pesky Arabs will be able to use any type of munitions they like.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2013, 07:48:24 PM »

??? ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 07:51:18 PM »
??? ::)
well where are your threads calling for us to attack iran, n. korea, any other islamic country that kills women and little girls?

I mean if that is what is justifying your stance here, why has it not stirred a call to action by you in the past?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 08:01:31 PM »
well where are your threads calling for us to attack iran, n. korea, any other islamic country that kills women and little girls?

I mean if that is what is justifying your stance here, why has it not stirred a call to action by you in the past?
I have, but according to our zeitgeist, international laws and such that is not enough to act.  However, a Chemical Weapons attack is more than a fig leaf and justification to immediately take action.  It would be ideal to draw up some sort of conditions to punish countries that attack their own people with a Nationalized military and have International nations agree to it, but it would be quite difficult to set up.

I do think the International Chemical Weapons Ban is something that should be enforced with no question whatsoever.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 08:09:47 PM »
I have, but according to our zeitgeist, international laws and such that is not enough to act.  However, a Chemical Weapons attack is more than a fig leaf and justification to immediately take action.  It would be ideal to draw up some sort of conditions to punish countries that attack their own people with a Nationalized military and have International nations agree to it, but it would be quite difficult to set up.

I do think the International Chemical Weapons Ban is something that should be enforced with no question whatsoever.
ahh so you are for attacking iran, n. korea and other islamic countries then?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2013, 08:11:03 PM »
Syria never signed that convention, what don't you get about that?  It's the same fucking reason why your precious Israel gets away with having nukes and periodically threating to use them.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2013, 08:11:30 PM »
where's the proof Assad order this?  oh that's right, not only is there not any proof he did, the proof they don't want you to hear indicates this attack wasn't ordered from the Assad regime.

Hey TA, are there any videos out showing rebels committing atrocities and or using chemical weapons or does no such thing exist?
bump for TA?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2013, 04:22:57 AM »
So when is O-Qeada invading Chicago?