Author Topic: Syria -- So I guess nobody read this article from January??  (Read 650 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Syria -- So I guess nobody read this article from January??
« on: September 07, 2013, 05:46:44 PM »
yahoo news from Jan 2013 --

http://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html

??? ???

Its like the Us govnt can came right out and tell people on TV this is now a dictatorship and people will just change the channel and watch the "Kardashians" and "Duck whatever the fuck it is"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Syria -- So I guess nobody read this article from January??
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 05:15:10 AM »
We have and 9/10 posters here belueve it.   Its only obama slaves that dont

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 05:43:06 AM »

Yep.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 05:46:37 AM »

please list the 'obama slaves' here on getbig that believe what he's saying on Syria. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 05:47:32 AM »
please list the 'obama slaves' here on getbig that believe what he's saying on Syria. 

Andre straw lurker chad et al

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 05:54:07 AM »
well you would be one.  So far you have given both opposing and supporting opinions on this.  So since you post in a fashion that plays it safe trying to have it both ways, you get this title too lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 08:43:59 AM »
well you would be one.  So far you have given both opposing and supporting opinions on this.  So since you post in a fashion that plays it safe trying to have it both ways, you get this title too lol...

oh, the minute the dude killed 100,000 people, if I was president...

I would have sent in some no-name, untraceable dudes to blow up some really key shit in Syria.  Cripple some infrastructure.  Then I would have put a note under Assad's pillow saying "keep it up hotshot..."   You know, we have the baddest military on earth, put that shit to work lol.

Make it so that it's SO unprofitable to kill people that he just stops. 

In other words, I am sure the rebels did the gas, I am sure it's all bullshit to start a war... but if he kills 100,000 - that is a problem.  There has to be a number when the world gets involved.  100k.  500k.  1 million.   He will keep doing it. 

And while I 100% agree obama just wants a war, is just lying, all that - YES, that's true... but the dude kills 100,000 people... as prez, I would have already acted, and it woudn't have been some red line speech lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 08:53:31 AM »
youre so full of shit 240, youre bouncing all over the place first saying it was the use of chemical weapons that were a game changer now its simply that he killed 100K with conventional weapons that changed the game.

for fucks sake dude

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 09:02:53 AM »
youre so full of shit 240, youre bouncing all over the place first saying it was the use of chemical weapons that were a game changer now its simply that he killed 100K with conventional weapons that changed the game.

for fucks sake dude

see, we are working from 2 sets of facts.

I'm working from the narrative that assad killed 100,000 people.   Is this a fact, or a CT?
I'm working from the narrative that assad gassed 1000 people.  Is this a fact or a CT?
I'm working from the narrative that Obama only wants to help people, not some profit/geopolitical incentive.  Fact or CT?

We don't even have a common set of facts to debate this.  As a result, we have the stupidest arguments here.

I think the whole fcking thing is probably staged, asad getting ousted, rebels did the gas... but that's a CT right now, dude.  And I can't debate CTs anymore on getbig.  Why?  Cause people on getbig will happily accept anonymous youtube clips and statements from our enemies as FACT on CTs like this, but turn a blind eye to much stronger evidence on other CTs that happened under a president they liked.

So rather than point out the hypocrisy and get myself all riled up.... I just stop discussing the CT territory, and I debate using the facts presented by our govt.  I just get too emotionally involved.  seriously.  I cared greatly about the CT stuff and spent way too much time debating with people who are suddenly the loudest with "Our govt is lying to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"   

haha i can't do it.  the facts from our govt are that assad killed 100k with weapons and 1k with chem weapons.  I can't get into CT territory anymore.  yall are way too selective with which ones you'll believe ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 09:31:48 AM »
what rule was the Wall O Text?

I guess other are lucky b/c apparently you used to be a decent poster here on getbig, maybe Im just to young or wasnt around back then. It must have been quite a long time ago though as I have been on getbig for years now and you have always been a grade A fucking moron.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 10:46:32 AM »
what rule was the Wall O Text?

I guess other are lucky b/c apparently you used to be a decent poster here on getbig, maybe Im just to young or wasnt around back then. It must have been quite a long time ago though as I have been on getbig for years now and you have always been a grade A fucking moron.

;D

James

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 03:07:43 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 04:58:31 PM »

strawman and his partners adopted daughter no doubt ;)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 04:06:53 AM »

The problem with this, is that Obama supporters will probably think it is a cool graphic, and not get the sarcasm.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 04:39:48 AM »
The problem with this, is that Obama supporters will probably think it is a cool graphic, and not get the sarcasm.

True.   Ha ha ha.