Author Topic: galeniko video diary-collection  (Read 43473 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: galeniko video diary-collection
« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2013, 06:23:19 AM »
The fat guy with a hot girl probably has something going on for him in his life such as being rich or confident or ambitious or funny or just good at talking and connecting to women. Or maybe he used to be ripped with the hot girlfriend, then let himself go.
Could be I don't know just seeing a fat dude with a hot girl makes me wonder why have muscles?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #201 on: September 25, 2013, 06:34:30 AM »
Could be I don't know just seeing a fat dude with a hot girl makes me wonder why have muscles?

All other things being equal (wallet, humor, intelligence, face), add muscles FTW.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 25, 2013, 06:54:28 AM »
nah bro thats the wrong way of thinking.

she will NEVER look at him during sex and be genuinely excited, and he knows that deep inside.

it eats him up from the inside.

never care what others do or think.

me,i wouldnt want that girl,not worth bothering.
Well yes and no a paradox. I had a girlfriend once she brought another girlfriend over I am tired after work so I go upstairs lay down on the bed doze off a bit next thing I the two girls are in the bathtub together. They come out get in the bed with me next thing it is a 3 some. I gotta say it was great. Now the question is if I had of been a fat ass would that of happened yea maybe for money but I did not pay a thing just pleasure is all I got. Or would they of done this even if was a fat ass?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #203 on: September 25, 2013, 12:41:45 PM »
Well yes and no a paradox. I had a girlfriend once she brought another girlfriend over I am tired after work so I go upstairs lay down on the bed doze off a bit next thing I the two girls are in the bathtub together. They come out get in the bed with me next thing it is a 3 some. I gotta say it was great. Now the question is if I had of been a fat ass would that of happened yea maybe for money but I did not pay a thing just pleasure is all I got. Or would they of done this even if was a fat ass?

serious question... do you feel better about yourself when you look good, ie. jacked and tan?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 25, 2013, 01:23:18 PM »
serious question... do you feel better about yourself when you look good, ie. jacked and tan?
No I got a good self esteem I dont wear it on my sleeve.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #205 on: September 25, 2013, 01:26:20 PM »
hm, maybe i decide one day to compete,you never know :D

the motivation for shreddednes is various reasons, i want be shredded or rather not train at all, i would never bother going to the gym only to look a bloated fatso,it ruins everything, face look etc, which brings me to the other point, better have lean face for girls, same with body,they want sixpack and visible muscle insertions.yah id rather live "normal" life than being even 10% bodyfat.

this is good everyday beach-pussy pulling physique, effortless leans :)

oh,no problem, maybe i can give tips on the anabolic window :D
sickening

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2013, 01:31:32 PM »
No I got a good self esteem I dont wear it on my sleeve.

good for you man, but that's a very rare trait amongst "bodybuilders"

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2013, 02:35:43 PM »

Have a muscular physique to impress and improve yourself, not other people. It's hard not to, but it's best not to do things for the sole purpose of impressing other people, because a lot of the time other people don't really give a shit so you are wasting your time.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2013, 02:41:43 PM »
Have a muscular physique to impress and improve yourself, not other people. It's hard not to, but it's best not to do things for the sole purpose of impressing other people, because a lot of the time other people don't really give a shit so you are wasting your time.

but he claims that he has a good self-esteem already ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2013, 02:48:32 PM »
Even though this guy is the 20th hijacker from 911, drug reliant, reeks of insecurities, can barely form sentences....he is amusing in his own cute way.   Wouldn't you agree?
N

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2013, 02:49:44 PM »
Even though this guy is the 20th hijacker from 911, drug reliant, reeks of insecurities, can barely form sentences....he is amusing in his own cute way.   Wouldn't you agree?
Starting to sound like a gimmick trying to pick a fight now.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2013, 08:40:40 PM »
Starting to sound like a gimmick trying to pick a fight now.
croatch has been this way long time,but returned recently after long layoff steady posting,maybe someone jacked the account and revved it up,seems like a over eager and angrier version going at threads full bore.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2013, 11:49:36 PM »

good post

#truth
T

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #213 on: September 26, 2013, 06:37:46 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 26, 2013, 07:57:22 AM »
Another great video.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #215 on: September 26, 2013, 10:07:45 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

llolololololololo

BRANCH WARREN LMAO LOOLLOOL HAHHAHHAHAHH 'DISQUALIFIED BY DEFAULT'' FUCK I PISSED MY PANTS, THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD, THEN GAL SAYS HE SHOULD BE BANNED LOLOLOLO AHAHAHHAHAH

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 27, 2013, 04:42:13 AM »
message to jason blaha, wanna be steroid expert:

;D

I honestly havnt laughed as hard in a few years as I just did to this!I complelely lost it when he said he could pull out a turd right now, mould it and it would beat Blaha onstage!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: September 27, 2013, 01:56:48 PM »
message to jason blaha, wanna be steroid expert:

;D

I will give credit where it is due. That was funny as hell.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #218 on: September 27, 2013, 03:04:31 PM »
Hey galeniko, what compounds and dosages required to maintain your muscle size at that level of leanness? 300mg test per week give or take?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: September 27, 2013, 03:06:58 PM »
Hey galeniko, what compounds and dosages required to maintain your muscle size at that level of leanness? 300mg test per week give or take?
2 packs of cigs, some nose candy, and enough anabolics to give a horse infertility.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 27, 2013, 03:18:26 PM »
Galenkio a quality guy that has Raybans and gives out good advices and grade A videos. What else can I say.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #221 on: September 27, 2013, 05:39:52 PM »
  galeniko, how much do you smoke daily? How many?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: September 27, 2013, 08:48:47 PM »
what the fuck is this shit,,i log on this board in first time over a year and see this shit,,,this is the masters old man version of these fags zyzz and chestbrah the serbian bosnia creepy pedophile guy version of the fag boy aziz boy sherdidan who lost his pathetic life sucking dick in a tanning bed,,so now instead of watching an aziz boy tranny i watch an old man also drugged out like the aziz boy and anorexic like the aziz boy and with a huge head on tiny body and shoulders and no traps or delts,,,,this fuckin fella needs some hormones to blow him up some testosterone or dbol to blow him up and make his head look not so big,,this internet youtube shit is so dumb and pathetic id rather just sit around and jack my dick then read bodybuilding boards anymore cuz its just a bunch of wannabes child molesters and shit and guys who have to buy hookers,,,bunch of pathetic fucks id shit on u all day long u look decrepid like a dead man like a fucking corpse thats y fellas like this guy have to pay women in drugs and money to suck their roid ravaged dick,,tommy lee doesn't,,,,,,him and any tall guy with a better build and a kickstand dick he just whips out his kickstand dick and that girl u been trying to talk to or buy her she just bows and and starts sucking and lickem them big balls the kind u will never again have,,,womoen like big balls that bang their clit when u do em doggy,,,this decrepid fella and the aziz boy and the horse looking hiv chestbrah and the fat balonie fuck whats his name also on yotube,,,,your all balls and dicks combined would fit in tommy lees balls and dicks thats why he fucks pam anderson and you sit around and talk to webcams back and forth to intimidate echother,,,,this is slightley better than teh fat balonie fuck brothers moneyshot and flintstones that are so fat and bloated they dont even fit on a webcam,,the decrepid cript keeper bodybilder pictures is slighty above the 2 insulin whales flintstones and moneyshot,,,i bet all 3 of u should move in as roomates and get a hot tub and fill it up with insulin and let 2 insulin wahles swim around in it naked with their little shriveled dicks and the serbian cript keeper u just stand on teh side and flex ur old muscle and pull the whores in so the sodium whales swimmin around in the insulin hot tub can fuck them with tehir tiny pensis,,,,,,,,,,,,G.E.N.E.R.A.T.I.O.N.N.O.T.H.I.N.G.L.E.S.S

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #223 on: September 27, 2013, 08:53:50 PM »
TL:DR:FY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #224 on: September 27, 2013, 08:55:26 PM »