Author Topic: galeniko video diary-collection  (Read 43480 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: galeniko video diary-collection
« Reply #225 on: September 27, 2013, 10:59:19 PM »
relax, this is entertainment purpose

the aestetics thing is the new fad,to each their own
Don't respond to the filt Gal!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #226 on: September 27, 2013, 11:01:25 PM »
2 packs of cigs, some nose candy, and enough anabolics to give a horse infertility.

LOLZ

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: September 27, 2013, 11:08:59 PM »
true true,
that had me chuckling actually ;D

how weird is it that Cutler looked like he was gonna be ripped to absolute shreds when he was in clothes. Super ripped face etc and then prejudging time he looked unimpressive from the waist up. I'm not a Cutler fan be even I thought he was gonna come in ripped to fukcing shreds. I wonder if he really tried to blow up thursday night, Friday morning and got outta wack...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #229 on: September 27, 2013, 11:22:10 PM »
relax, this is entertainment purpose

the aestetics thing is the new fad,to each their own

the aziz boy and his crew were fags dead or alive, zzz was more feminine than a man,,,his brother is a dry small horse,,,the aziz boys of australia aesthetics pricks were born out of insecurity and years of watching the jocks cum in their girls mouth and rip their wedgie so far the elastic stays around their wasit while the cotton part of underwear shoves up their butts,,,the atestics boy horesbro aka chestbrah,,this stupid ugly fuck,,pathetic,,,dead man walkings,,,a walking corpse if he keeps selling fake hormone and getting in the way of a real man id spit down his throat and spit down his familys throats,,,,there is no honor in the aziz family or aesthetics crews IMO,,,chest brah to this day has only had sex with mary palmer and her 5 sisters,,,now a whole generation of them it is called bb.com,,,,aesthecis = drugs/homone mixture/culture

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #230 on: September 27, 2013, 11:31:43 PM »
the aziz boy and his crew were fags dead or alive, zzz was more feminine than a man,,,his brother is a dry small horse,,,the aziz boys of australia aesthetics pricks were born out of insecurity and years of watching the jocks cum in their girls mouth and rip their wedgie so far the elastic stays around their wasit while the cotton part of underwear shoves up their butts,,,the atestics boy horesbro aka chestbrah,,this stupid ugly fuck,,pathetic,,,dead man walkings,,,a walking corpse if he keeps selling fake hormone and getting in the way of a real man id spit down his throat and spit down his familys throats,,,,there is no honor in the aziz family or aesthetics crews IMO,,,chest brah to this day has only had sex with mary palmer and her 5 sisters,,,now a whole generation of them it is called bb.com,,,,aesthecis = drugs/homone mixture/culture
Stupid attempt to be Gh15. If you are Gh15, R.I.P.  8)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: September 27, 2013, 11:32:56 PM »
no idea what went wrong, his back was dry atleast, i know a competitor who says,after a while the body just doesnt respond anymore even though you do the same things like before.

cutler is done, even if he would have nailed condition, hed be out of top 3.

Ya he's 40ish years old. Time to hang em up...I'd like to seen him get down to HRT dosage weight range and clean himself up. He always came off as a smart dude so if he doesn't take the weight off over the next few years, that will be telling about how smart he really is...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: September 27, 2013, 11:36:35 PM »

I thought ZZzy clips on chat roulette were pretty funny. However anyone from outside this silly cult must of thought he was fukced in the head. And in the end, it looks like they were right...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #233 on: September 28, 2013, 03:08:15 PM »

Giving "wedgies" is not a tradition in Australia. It's an american thing. So he probably never received a wedgie. Brutal cultural differences.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2013, 07:33:59 PM »
oolympia review

:D
essa like me 'absolute dryyynesss....lol..ur a trip good review gali way.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #235 on: September 29, 2013, 05:20:20 AM »
Training video is up  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #236 on: September 29, 2013, 05:33:07 AM »
Training video is up  8)

A lot of truth from Galenkio in this video on training. Best one yet. The guy cracks me up he could maybe go onstage as a comedian one day. But very informative and spot on training exercises.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: September 29, 2013, 05:57:25 AM »

you know your attempts to undermine the site

are cringe worthy at best
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #238 on: September 29, 2013, 06:36:35 AM »
Training video is up  8)

And now we see the invisible hand of production values.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #239 on: September 29, 2013, 06:45:44 AM »
you know your attempts to undermine the site

are cringe worthy at best

Hahaha is that what this is supposed to be?  :D

RIP getbig, we won't recover from this brutal onslaught  :'(  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #240 on: September 30, 2013, 12:03:48 PM »
I will not stand for this anymore. Galeniko is an obvious drug addict. Whether it be cigs,coke, or steroids. He has no business teaching anyone anything.

I am not sure that it is a good idea for you to get into a popularity contest with Gal...

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: September 30, 2013, 12:16:35 PM »
just curious where is galeniko from. Is he Serbian. Is that why he says Serbian clenbuterol

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #242 on: September 30, 2013, 12:38:32 PM »
just curious where is galeniko from. Is he Serbian. Is that why he says Serbian clenbuterol

Don't forget the Montenegrin Trenbolone.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 30, 2013, 12:45:08 PM »
Don't forget the Montenegrin Trenbolone.

Or Yugoslavian ephidreno.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #244 on: September 30, 2013, 01:10:40 PM »
Yugoslavian Testorona

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #245 on: October 02, 2013, 04:04:58 AM »
new video  8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #246 on: October 02, 2013, 04:33:11 AM »
new video  8)

can you tell him to stop shouting in his videos?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #247 on: October 02, 2013, 01:42:42 PM »
galeniko's video production quality SUCKS

he needs to use clear lighting and clear camera for starters

then he needs to find some tool to video him in the gym and give directions to noobs

this way he will become a legend of youtube and become a millionaire

what he's doing now is not gonna make it

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #248 on: October 02, 2013, 01:53:25 PM »
new video  8)

That is one ugly ass twink, and he looks coked out of his mind. Degenerate. 

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: October 02, 2013, 01:56:44 PM »
trying to hard Gal. love ya bro but your better then these shitty videos. be original, not a zyzz wannabe.  8)