Author Topic: Dorian Yates "4000 Calories is the lowest I ate pre contest"  (Read 13454 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Yates "4000 Calories is the lowest I ate pre contest"
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2013, 05:17:55 AM »
ZZZ is used to bringing cocks to orgasm with just the flick of his tongue, so has no concept of exercise and it's ability to use calories bigmc

yes its clear that lol is used to taking his calories in the prone position in both pipes for maximal absorbtion
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2013, 05:21:49 AM »
yes its clear that lol is used to taking his calories in the prone position in both pipes for maximal absorbtion

Haha yes bigmc, rofl is the kind of 'guy' who weighs his face before and after giving bj's so he can work out how many grams of protein he's getting

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2013, 06:54:18 AM »

I ate around 600-800 kcals during the ride itself (mostly oat based, flapjacks etc) and had to down 100g of dextrose mixed with an isotonic drink to replace my glucose and salts once I arrived at work (otherwise i'd be in trouble).

"Would be in trouble"

What would happen if you didn't have your sugar drink?  Are you diabetic?

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2013, 06:56:00 AM »
'Used to' - would still be doing it if I didn't have multiple sclerosis now.

I ate around 600-800 kcals during the ride itself (mostly oat based, flapjacks etc) and had to down 100g of dextrose mixed with an isotonic drink to replace my glucose and salts once I arrived at work (otherwise i'd be in trouble).

I would get gassed so bad at times that I could barely clip out of my pedals to walk into the gas station to buy a couple Snickers. I always just drank water from a Camelback, and didn't eat at all during the rides.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2013, 06:59:58 AM »
"Would be in trouble"

What would happen if you didn't have your sugar drink?  Are you diabetic?

WTF are you talking about? That is just nonsense.

RRR

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2013, 07:16:01 AM »
I would get gassed so bad at times that I could barely clip out of my pedals to walk into the gas station to buy a couple Snickers. I always just drank water from a Camelback, and didn't eat at all during the rides.

Did you use PED for cycling? Friend of mine rides with a semi-pro team ( makes money but not enough to live on ) they are big on test short esters and EPO but the test is for after the race or after intense training, just for recovery.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2013, 10:07:45 AM »
Did you use PED for cycling? Friend of mine rides with a semi-pro team ( makes money but not enough to live on ) they are big on test short esters and EPO but the test is for after the race or after intense training, just for recovery.

No. I was young then, in my 20's. I was using a higher end mountain bike and riding with roadies. I have used quite a bit at other times. lol

My bike was killer, but they could fade me in a second for the most part.

There was a park we used to ride miles after miles in. They couldn't take their bikes down the stairs. Haha. I hit my head so hard one a tree branch there one day going through the woodsy part. Fucking mad.

PED's would have helped for sure.

This all coming from a guy that hit a pothole wasted at over 20 mph going home from a bar. They let me put my bike in the storage room at the bar. I fucked up some nice parts on that crash.

It's funny when I think about that stuff, I've done some shit in life for only being 42, but it's been fun.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2013, 10:30:03 AM »
Dorian prepped a long time out, when he says precontest he could mean 12 weeks out
thats pretty standard.  Most people start their precontest diet 12 to 16 weeks out, depending on how lean they are.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2013, 11:04:12 AM »
how many of those cals were carbs for the slin he was abusing?

no wonder they all got guts on 4-8 cals a day

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »
Swimming is the most calorie consuming sport out there, spend a whole day swimming, you will be surprised how much you will eat after.

I spent 12 years swimming competitively.

That's why I call bullshit.

You can eat a lot after, but if you are in the pool 3 to 4 times a day starting at 5 AM, you aren't gonna have any leftover pizza or pancakes in your belly. As a matter of fact, swimming with anything in your stomach is a huge mistake, and you sure won't win a race until your food is digested.

Like I said before, he may have eaten like that once in a while, but the Media blew all of that bullshit way out of proportion.

Butterly can burn up to 1000 calories in a half hour. Yeah, I know....  ;D

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2013, 10:20:20 AM »