Author Topic: HOLY SHIT!  (Read 7080 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
HOLY SHIT!
« on: September 08, 2013, 08:47:16 AM »
 :o
Please watch in it's entirety...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: HOLY SHIT!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 09:02:19 AM »
Americans can be armed to the teeth but what the fuck are they going to do to stop a bunch of military guys raiding their homes?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 09:25:52 AM »
On a bodybuilding note, can you imagine? That's during the Olympia!  It would be epic!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 09:29:31 AM »
Americans can be armed to the teeth but what the fuck are they going to do to stop a bunch of military guys raiding their homes?

More so in the south people are armed to the gills. Modern body armor stops certain rounds. Not high power hunting stuff. Civilians are not required to only use fmj bullets.

Also see oath keepers. Many soldiers will not fire on civilians.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 09:32:08 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen in that area or family and friends in that area. I beg of you. I will take full  credit and be the boards fool. But please, Don't let this be a fatal mistake. This is not a drill. Please have at least 3 days worth of food and water and other gear.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 12:46:16 PM »
I can't make heads or tails out of that video.  WTF is it about?  The video basically cuts and splices a bunch of different scenes and topics.   ???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 01:07:49 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen in that area or family and friends in that area. I beg of you. I will take full  credit and be the boards fool. But please, Don't let this be a fatal mistake. This is not a drill. Please have at least 3 days worth of food and water and other gear.

3 fucking days? Bro you need way more than that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 01:10:45 PM »
I don't exactly whats going to happen short term three days long term, whatever you can get your hands on.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 01:36:03 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 01:46:15 PM »
MY GOD!  It just occured to me why Dexter is airing early this seasons!  Look at the air dates until this season the last season. Then look at the warning dates.

Parker, Maryland is one of the places supposed to be affected.

http://epguides.com/Dexter/

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 02:19:09 PM »

Take enough of them to hell with us to make them reconsider the idea.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 02:20:45 PM »
Take enough of them to hell with us to make them reconsider the idea.

You got that right my brotha.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 02:23:48 PM »
More so in the south people are armed to the gills. Modern body armor stops certain rounds. Not high power hunting stuff. Civilians are not required to only use fmj bullets.

Also see oath keepers. Many soldiers will not fire on civilians.

Lol armies have fucked their own native people up time and time again.

Besides, they would just take us out w automated drones.  Go ahead, stockpile all the rifles and shotguns you want, you wouldn't stand a chance

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 06:07:16 PM »
You have WEAPONZZZZZ!

They can regulate water, food, electricity, gasoline. Those little things.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2013, 10:02:12 PM »

The Hierarchy would crop dust an area with silent drones before they sent in the military...And the military they send in to a certain area will have zero ties with the citizens of said area and most will be from a different country...America won't use it's own military soldiers against its citizens...That's why they've been training UN forces to take over anywhere in the world...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 10:05:30 PM »
The Hierarchy would crop dust an area with silent drones before they sent in the military...

You really like the word "hierarchy," huh?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 10:11:07 PM »
You really like the word "hierarchy," huh?

It's code for a certain bloodline who runs it all...This bloodline has a super computer that pulls in all information on the web about them with bots that use trigger words...So instead of using the correct word, it's substituted with Hierarchy...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 10:15:19 PM »
It's code for a certain bloodline who runs it all...This bloodline has a super computer that pulls in all information on the web about them with bots that use trigger words...So instead of using the correct word, it's substitute with Hierarchy...

I see.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2013, 10:25:52 PM »
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2013, 10:45:36 PM »

This video is claiming American's northeast...Which happens to be near where the Boston Bombings took place. If anything does happen in that area, then it's safe to say that the Boston marathon Bombings truly was their dry run...If you talk to some people in the Northeast, they will tell you about some weird shit that's happened in the sky's between Oct-Dec over the past few years...Some massive ice storms have occur there after many people reported seeing planes lay down "chem"trails the day before and during the storms came in...2011 some people were without power for two weeks...Utility companies from all across America and into Canada had to come in and replace lines and poles and what not...There were also a lot of black unnamed "government" trucks roaming the streets...Those ice storms may just have been a small scale "dry run" of what they have planned...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 12:05:15 AM »

Maybe you need to meet the docktor, and ask some pretty pink pills for that insanity what you are suffering, or  you need to buy a showel and start to dig a  bunker under your house, and  fill it with food which has exparation day comin up next year. I mean, you can't be happy with all that crap inside your head, you must be living under your bed and shitting your pants all the time just by fear. If you are so afraid to live in USA, move the hell out of there. That is something what I don't understand about doomsday preppers and shitheads like that, they are living in fear but not smart enough to move. They dig a bunkers, and bury some lead infused fuel tanks in the ground for living, while they could spend that money to buy a house from some peaceful country, where is none doomsday preppers, like france or switzerland. What I mean it is sickness which appear only in USA, rest of the world is free from that madness, so that kind of tell everything you need to know..

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 12:19:23 AM »
And when October comes and goes, will you look for the next conspiracy?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 07:49:29 AM »
Ok, I just watched the video again, over coffee.  I tried to keep an open mind this time.  The first guy in the video is nuttier than squirrel turds.  Seriously, lock that guy up in a nut house, he has some serious PTSD and mental issues.  Everything else in the video is standard day to day business.  Ammunition, magazines, etc?  These are all standard orders for US military training.  MRE's, water, supplies?  Very normal purchase orders for FEMA, in the event of a Sandy hurricane, Northeast ice storm, etc.  Finally, the 15,000 Russian troops?  This part of the video is completely false and fabricated.  Obama did not request 15,000 troops.  FEMA has an ongoing agreement with other countries to support each other with troops in the event of an event.  Such as a meteor strike, or volcanic eruption.  FEMA's had an agreement this agreement since 1996.  The supposed illegal home invasion buy police?  The police were executing an arrest warrant for an individual inside.  Nothing illegal at all.  Mass training by the USCG?  Normal training for them, nothing new.

Basically, everything in that youtube video is normal, with a few lies added in, and some scary music to top it off.  Wiggs, can you give us a specific timeframe on when this big North East event is going to take place?   :D