Author Topic: Upcoming Cycle!!!  (Read 1065 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
Upcoming Cycle!!!
« on: September 08, 2013, 08:58:35 AM »
Time to start my third cycle in a few days, this time i will go for TREN E!!!

1.375 MG TEST E+200 MG TREN E E5D+50 MG DBOL 6 WEEKS ED. Will run TREN 12 weeks out, then just continue with TEST.
This will be more a bulk cycle(:
Will increase the dosage if necessary and if my body can handle it!!!

Wondering if there are any who have personal experience with TREN E, and can come up with some tips and recommendations.

Thanks.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Upcoming Cycle!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 11:00:33 AM »
I'm a big Tren E fan, i prefer it over Tren A for the most part.

It's a great compound, i think you will enjoy the results.  Look for it to really kick in around the 4 week mark.

I like to run 400-600mg EW for 12-16 weeks and train like an animal.  You should see some great strength increases as well.

Good luck!

8)

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 01:15:12 PM »
I also hope so, if all goes as it should(:

Just wondering what to be aware with TREN?

I know everyone reacts differently on it, TREN has various symptoms and they are quite bad read that its standard with TREN until the body gets used to it?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 03:08:38 PM »
Everyone is different, but Tren does seem to give the worst sides for almost everyone i know.  Within a few weeks you will notice an increase in BP, your anxiety will go up, some insomnia, and it can put you on edge.  Many people get irritated easily on Tren, i'm a very calm guy, but on Tren i find myself saying things i usually wouldn't to people.  It makes me a bit irritable and sometimes makes people aggressive.

Like any AAS, it usually increases your natural traits.  If you're an aggressive guy, it might make it worse.  If you're a calm guy, it's probably not going to be an issue.  It can cause problems with sleep and makes you sweat at night.  I usually don't get night sweats from Tren, but it makes me break out all over the place.  Tren and Deca seem to give me bad acne.

It's all different for each individual.  Some people say Tren E gives more sides than Tren A, but i actually find that i get less sides with Tren E.

So, just start off slowly and don't increase the dose until you are ready.  Most people don't have issues with Tren, but many people simply do not run it because it makes them a bit loony.

Good luck!

8)

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 01:59:06 AM »
Great!!!

Have only done Test E and Dbol cycles before and got awsome results with it!!!
I am now off for 1 month, have been on Test E for 8 months.
Now its to add Tren :)

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 08:02:39 AM »
I have been off for 1 month and have some thoughts, before my start.
Wonder if i should start whit Test+Tren+Dbol all the same time? or should i only run Test+dbol for couple weeks then start adding TREN.

Wondering if there is any difference, or it does not matter?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 12:56:18 PM »
I always have a hard time gaining weight with tren. my lbm increases for sure, but putting on lb's overall is a pain. gotta pound down tons of food.