Author Topic: SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT BREAKING BAD IS JERKING US AROUND  (Read 2934 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT BREAKING BAD IS JERKING US AROUND
« on: September 08, 2013, 09:22:23 AM »
They've gone through four episodes of this season and only thing that has developed is that Walt confronted Hank with the truth and admitted that her is Heisenberg and Walt made the video blackmailing Hank...other than that there hasn't been anything earth-shaking...

another nice reveal was that Walt's wife is more depraved than we thought...she actually put it in Walt's head to kill Jesse.....also that Hank has let his partner in on whats going on

But other than that I don't see how they are going to fit in so much story in only four episodes......I think that we are going to be left jerked around and hanging ....maybe for the "Breaking bad movie"

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
Re: SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT BREAKING BAD IS JERKING US AROUND
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 02:21:22 AM »
They've gone through four episodes of this season and only thing that has developed is that Walt confronted Hank with the truth and admitted that her is Heisenberg and Walt made the video blackmailing Hank...other than that there hasn't been anything earth-shaking...

another nice reveal was that Walt's wife is more depraved than we thought...she actually put it in Walt's head to kill Jesse.....also that Hank has let his partner in on whats going on

But other than that I don't see how they are going to fit in so much story in only four episodes......I think that we are going to be left jerked around and hanging ....maybe for the "Breaking bad movie"

I see that the make-believe world of a television show is at the center of your universe.  How old are you?  If over 15 I suggest you consult a psychiatrist.   There are many medications available now that can really help with mental illness.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 05:57:17 AM »
I see that the make-believe world of a television show is at the center of your universe.  How old are you?  If over 15 I suggest you consult a psychiatrist.   There are many medications available now that can really help with mental illness.

wow...If you're not a fan of the show and don't want to discuss it then so be it....don't comment...take your 69 posts and go elsewhere

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 03:47:53 PM »
wow...If you're not a fan of the show and don't want to discuss it then so be it....don't comment...take your 69 posts and go elsewhere

I'll comment on whatever I want to, Chimp.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 10:11:17 PM »

I'll comment on whatever I want to, Chimp.

we are so big and brave with 69 posts on the internet...wow

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 11:44:04 PM »
we are so big and brave with 69 posts on the internet...wow

Sorry to have to tell you this, dimwit, but you ain't da man.   Not in a million years. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 07:04:34 AM »

Sorry to have to tell you this, dimwit, but you ain't da man.   Not in a million years. 

wow..I guess I hurt your feelings you homo fuck...keep fighting with me..you'll soon have 100 posts

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 09:43:37 AM »
wow..I guess I hurt your feelings you homo fuck...keep fighting with me..you'll soon have 100 posts

And I guess you measure your self worth by the number of posts you have on an Internet forum.   Oh, and the chills and thrills of "Breaking Bad". 

Something tells me you are a fatass loser.  But I don't mean that in a bad way, Chump.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 11:23:42 AM »

And I guess you measure your self worth by the number of posts you have on an Internet forum.   Oh, and the chills and thrills of "Breaking Bad". 

Something tells me you are a fatass loser.  But I don't mean that in a bad way, Chump.

my dick is fat...you want it?...seems like

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 11:49:05 AM »
my dick is fat...you want it?...seems like

Why not stick it to that fatass whore spilling out on a fire escape that you find so sexy, Heisenberg wannabe.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 11:52:47 AM »
Why not stick it to that fatass whore spilling out on a fire escape that you find so sexy, Heisenberg wannabe.

you obviously wish you were that fat ass whore so I could stick it in you.......keep dreaming

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 12:03:48 PM »
you obviously wish you were that fat ass whore so I could stick it in you.......keep dreaming

No thanks, homo.  But I encourage you to hook up with that blubber puss.  Fatsos like you and she will probably hit it off great.  Sitting in that hellhole tenement apartment watching reruns of various moron TV shows.  I wish you every happiness, Da Fat Man.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 08:10:25 AM »

No thanks, homo.  But I encourage you to hook up with that blubber puss.  Fatsos like you and she will probably hit it off great.  Sitting in that hellhole tenement apartment watching reruns of various moron TV shows.  I wish you every happiness, Da Fat Man.

sounds like you are definitely talking from experience and describing your own life...sad....you know what?..iI change my mind...I WILL fuck you.....you need a little happiness in your life

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 09:03:55 AM »
sounds like you are definitely talking from experience and describing your own life...sad....you know what?..iI change my mind...I WILL fuck you.....you need a little happiness in your life

Oh, I don't think so.   Since the predilection for a morbidly obese whore and the TV show as life-changing event are what you posted.   So pursue your pitiful enjoyments, crypto-homo.

You should go ahead and fuck yourself, though, fatass.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2013, 06:18:15 AM »
Oh, I don't think so.   Since the predilection for a morbidly obese whore and the TV show as life-changing event are what you posted.   So pursue your pitiful enjoyments, crypto-homo.

You should go ahead and fuck yourself, though, fatass.

oh look! you finally made it to 100 posts...congratulations. ..lets keep your cock worship going in this thread and you might reach 200......This is getting ridiculous that you have turned this thread into your own personal faggotry thread......every time I post Im sure you pleasure yourself....

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2013, 08:57:27 PM »
oh look! you finally made it to 100 posts...congratulations. ..lets keep your cock worship going in this thread and you might reach 200......This is getting ridiculous that you have turned this thread into your own personal faggotry thread......every time I post Im sure you pleasure yourself....

Every time you post, you show yourself to be the ultimate Fuckstick.   How are you and Madame Fatwhore getting on?

Let me congratulate you on your awesome number of (worthless) posts, Fatman.  You definitely have me beat on that score.  Not that it matters to anyone but losers like you.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2013, 10:25:35 PM »
you must really have a crush on me since you keep coming back....you enjoy faggotry obviously....try as you might, you won't convert me to your side...keep wishing....

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 01:41:03 AM »
you must really have a crush on me since you keep coming back....you enjoy faggotry obviously....try as you might, you won't convert me to your side...keep wishing....

I think it's been well established that homos can't be converted to heteros.  So I agree that no one (including me) can convert you to a heterosexual.   But I'm not wishing to do that.  You might be able to fake it, but you'd need to lose the triple chins, beer belly and fat ass first.   Not for the bloated cow whose picture you posted, but for any reasonably attractive woman.

Come to think of it, maybe just stay gay.  There are fatso lovers in your community, I believe.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 04:11:36 PM »

I think it's been well established that homos can't be converted to heteros.  So I agree that no one (including me) can convert you to a heterosexual.   But I'm not wishing to do that.  You might be able to fake it, but you'd need to lose the triple chins, beer belly and fat ass first.   Not for the bloated cow whose picture you posted, but for any reasonably attractive woman.

Come to think of it, maybe just stay gay.  There are fatso lovers in your community, I believe.

your depraved homosexuality is really becoming scary....it was a joke at first but now Im beginning to realize you are a homosexual stalker.....next you'll be asking me to send pics...please seek help for your homosexual compulsion....what you are is fine with me , but Getbig has rules against stalking someone for sex....

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 09:44:40 PM »
your depraved homosexuality is really becoming scary....it was a joke at first but now Im beginning to realize you are a homosexual stalker.....next you'll be asking me to send pics...please seek help for your homosexual compulsion....what you are is fine with me , but Getbig has rules against stalking someone for sex....

You are the one who brought up the "homo" word, not I.  I was merely defending my right to comment on your post in a public forum.  You then accused me of being "homo".  I simply turned your accusations back against you.  Why would you bring that up when I merely pointed out that your first post on this thread was idiotic?

I am not violating any rules.  If you think I am, go ahead and report me.

I have no interest in any "pics" of you.  I have no interest in you in any way.  I do enjoy increasing my quota of owned internet numbskulls, though.

Thanks for your contribution to that quota.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 04:31:27 AM »
You are the one who brought up the "homo" word, not I.  I was merely defending my right to comment on your post in a public forum.  You then accused me of being "homo".  I simply turned your accusations back against you.  Why would you bring that up when I merely pointed out that your first post on this thread was idiotic?

I am not violating any rules.  If you think I am, go ahead and report me.

I have no interest in any "pics" of you.  I have no interest in you in any way.  I do enjoy increasing my quota of owned internet numbskulls, though.

Thanks for your contribution to that quota.

The only quota you're filling is the amount of men you have your eye on........at least I see you are up to over a hundred posts...just as I predicted.....oops...sho uldn't have used the word "predicted"......since someone as sick as you will hear the word "dick" in it and it will psychologically increase your homosexual compulsions.....Please stay off of the gay websites....somehow I think you feel Getbig is new stalking territory for fresh cock....as for me calling you a homo, if the shoe fits.................... ...........

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2013, 06:32:55 AM »
The only quota you're filling is the amount of men you have your eye on........at least I see you are up to over a hundred posts...just as I predicted.....oops...sho uldn't have used the word "predicted"......since someone as sick as you will hear the word "dick" in it and it will psychologically increase your homosexual compulsions.....Please stay off of the gay websites....somehow I think you feel Getbig is new stalking territory for fresh cock....as for me calling you a homo, if the shoe fits.................... ...........

Projection is a rather primitive defense mechanism.   Your obsession with homosexuality and imputing it to others who post a comment on your stupid obsession with  "Breaking Bad" is a case in point.

I think losing weight and getting out of the dark basement apartment might help you expand your horizons beyond a life centered around cable TV and fat whores.  Not to mention chortling about your number of posts.

Goodbye, asshole.    I enjoyed making a fool out of you.  Wasn't hard.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 07:05:56 AM »
Projection is a rather primitive defense mechanism.   Your obsession with homosexuality and imputing it to others who post a comment on your stupid obsession with  "Breaking Bad" is a case in point.

I think losing weight and getting out of the dark basement apartment might help you expand your horizons beyond a life centered around cable TV and fat whores.  Not to mention chortling about your number of posts.

Goodbye, asshole.    I enjoyed making a fool out of you.  Wasn't hard.

your thinking that you are making a fool out of me is a delusion...part of your homosexual feelings for me...since we are talking about defense mechanisms I think you are really showing signs of reaction formation..where a person behaves, reacts, and verbalizes in ways that are exactly opposite of how they are truly feeling...because their true feelings are causing them anxiety...thus you're constant denials of being a homosexual...because you are feeling guilty and feeling unaccepted....

as I have said, I DO accept you for what you are.....I hope that relieves some of the anxiety and stress you are feeling..I truly feel sorry for you and feel your pain....must be tough not being able to be what you truly are...but keep coming back to this thread....I'll continue to help you get through it as best as I can....without actually giving in to your desires for my cock of course...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 07:20:53 AM »
Come on you two homos. Just fuck already.  There's an ongoing breaking bad discussion in another thread.  Come in if you're interested.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 07:40:33 AM »
Come on you two homos. Just fuck already.  There's an ongoing breaking bad discussion in another thread.  Come in if you're interested.

;D ;D