Author Topic: First cut cycle  (Read 4018 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
First cut cycle
« on: September 08, 2013, 01:52:41 PM »
Dear BB.

My following goals are to gain 6 kg netto muscle and to lover my BF from 18% to 14%

My cut cycle will be:

Week 1-12

Test E 1000mg
Primo 2000 mg
Clomid 100 mg week 15-18

Does it sounds ok? :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: First cut cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 03:12:27 PM »
That's a lot of Primo! ;D

You need to focus on your diet for cutting, but i don't see a problem with your cycle.

Keep your diet tight and you can easily drop some fat.

Primo is a great compound, i've never used more than 900mg.  It's a compound that makes me very vascular, like EQ with less sides.

Good luck!

8)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »
thats too much test e, thatll hinder fatloss.

reduce the test to 250 weekly, yes,no joke, or use 500weekly if you gonna run it with aromatase inhibitor(not anti estrogen).

the primo,lol, run as much of that as you can fit in yourself.

Do you split 250 twice a week or just shoot once a week?
Do Work.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 06:26:01 PM »
WOW you must be rich, 2g of primo???

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 07:25:38 PM »
do it twice a week, more stable test levels and no huge estrogen spike.

with one shot of 250,the estrogen spike is "just" ok, lasts 2 days or so, with a shot of 500 at once its bit much estrogen.

if one runs something like letro, the estrogen issue dont count anymore, but the stable test levels should still be the goal.

and most important, for cutting diets, keep the test e low, it has phenomenal uses for cutting, but if one uses too much, its terrible for cutting.

Yeah, makes sense. Am running 1ml of prop eod right now but am about to run out, I'm going to switch to test e at 250mg a week. Saves money in the long run. I've tried letro before and that shiz kills my sex drive...I could be getting the best lap dance from a hot stripper and still wouldn't really care, maybe my dosing was too high as I was doing research liquids. But don't think I need ai's now as I'm keep calories low.

Do you take any stimulants? Haven't read in your posts before. Still deciding between eca, clen, and albuterol. Tried all before but just curious what you supplement your test with (if you do at all)? Thanks

Thanks
Do Work.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 09:12:04 PM »
im no fan of stimulants, so i dont use them.

use proviron every day if you run letro etc.and dont use the letro every day.e3d is good enough.

but if diet is clean and you not planning a contest prep, just leave the letro out, then theres no need for proviron either.

if you wanna run stimulant, efedrina is the best choice, most versatile, and effective.

shuts hunger down, increases energy for training, what more can one want ;D

No contest prep here, just trying to be the best looking in the room when going out haha. Yeah think I'll pick up bronkaid and nodoz and run it...I rely more on the stims for appetite control than anything else. There was this one otc supplement called slim xtreme by anbolic xtreme back in the day...totally killed any hunger I had, maybe stronger than phentermine - thanks
Do Work.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 05:09:37 AM »
That's not a cutting cycle , with that much gear your gonna just flat out bulk up....... you have nothing in there that is considered CUTTING compound

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »
yah efedrine is great for apetite killing, however when the effect fades away theres bit risk of a sudden binge.

so yeah if no competition,stay away from letrozole and such.will be fine without.
yah if he gonna run so much test,itll be impossible to lose fat,dont see it happening.

but 250 test weekly and 1000mg primo weekly would be quite ok.

however i dont see how he wants to add muscle while burning away fat, that will only happen to someone who been natty before, or whos pulling of a levrone.

I am natty ;D ;D ;D ;D

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 12:35:46 PM »
yah efedrine is great for apetite killing, however when the effect fades away theres bit risk of a sudden binge.

so yeah if no competition,stay away from letrozole and such.will be fine without.
yah if he gonna run so much test,itll be impossible to lose fat,dont see it happening.

but 250 test weekly and 1000mg primo weekly would be quite ok.

however i dont see how he wants to add muscle while burning away fat, that will only happen to someone who been natty before, or whos pulling of a levrone.

People sometimes write that high on test will burn fat...

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 03:40:27 PM »
I have been on Test E for long time now, and have used it for different goals and to  learn how my dody reacts on it!!!

I noticed a very big difference between a lower and a higher dose of TEST, you can use it for different goals and purpose.

My personal experiance: I lowered my dose to 250mg e7d, and a strict diet and the results was crazy!!!!
It was suddenly a cutting effect  very impressed amazing results.I also notice that my appetite increased enormously , I was constantly hungry and could eat like a horse but i was still cutting!!!!
Personal experiance: Low dose TEST better for me when cutting.
Before that i was on 375mg e5d.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 09:58:57 PM »
Dear BB.

My following goals are to gain 6 kg netto muscle and to lover my BF from 18% to 14%

My cut cycle will be:

Week 1-12

Test E 1000mg
Primo 2000 mg
Clomid 100 mg week 15-18

Does it sounds ok? :D

you're 18 and you expect to only get to 14? even at the end of your 'cut cycle', you still won't be 'cut'.

i'd rather see you run a gram of test and 500 deca for 12 weeks, then 5 weeks of a gram of test and 500 tren ace.

at least by week 12 you should be at 10%, and by the end of th 5wks of tren you should be in the 7's if your diet is ok.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 11:57:55 PM »
3grams of gear just to shove off 4%bf,and we're talking about 18-14%,not 8-4%

::)

you must be trolling
T

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2013, 12:41:25 PM »
you're 18 and you expect to only get to 14? even at the end of your 'cut cycle', you still won't be 'cut'.

i'd rather see you run a gram of test and 500 deca for 12 weeks, then 5 weeks of a gram of test and 500 tren ace.

at least by week 12 you should be at 10%, and by the end of th 5wks of tren you should be in the 7's if your diet is ok.

Thanks for the advise! but why deca? a lot pf water and estrogen?
I read that it is better to run Tren high and Test low than the opposite?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2013, 12:53:33 PM »
3grams of gear just to shove off 4%bf,and we're talking about 18-14%,not 8-4%

::)

you must be trolling

Not. but i also want to gain 6 kg solid muscle mass

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2013, 12:53:47 PM »

because it's effective. you'll build muscle and drop some bf.

water retention has nothing to do with bf.

you can go from 18 to 10 while holding a boatload of water and switch the deca (or npp) to tren and drop all that water over the course of a week.

I've never bought into the high tren low test stuff... or any 'low test' stuff at all. 500 is about as low as i'd go for test no matter what else you're taking. 500 tren should be plenty for what you're looking to do. shouldn't need to go higher.

run a mg of adex 2-3x/wk as well.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 12:57:38 PM »
 A guy in my gym in Holland is using 36 IE HGH every day combined with 3 gr Test weekly continiously and he is ripped to the bone.
125 KG with 6% BF (no contest ambitions)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 07:56:32 PM »
A guy in my gym in Holland is using 36 IE HGH every day combined with 3 gr Test weekly continiously and he is ripped to the bone.
125 KG with 6% BF (no contest ambitions)

well, if I had a legit, consistent hgh supply, i'd be doing the same. lol.... only with 1200 npp/wk as well.  ;D

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 12:20:47 PM »
well, if I had a legit, consistent hgh supply, i'd be doing the same. lol.... only with 1200 npp/wk as well.  ;D

Hahahah you are crazy man.

I can delivery you constant supply from the netherlands hahah

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »

I second his opinion.

500mg test e + deca will be fine.

I did cut twice and it works.

make sure cardio and diet on check gear comes next.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 09:34:36 AM »
Hahahah you are crazy man.

I can delivery you constant supply from the netherlands hahah
do you get pharma grade cheap at your place?
$