Author Topic: 62yr brain dead after "I'm going to FUK the next white person who walks by"  (Read 10147 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 62yr brain dead after "I'm going to FUK the next white person who walks by"
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2013, 08:57:51 PM »
I respectfully disagree.  Whites didn't talk about race for quite a while, more than 20 years.  Only now that political correctness and black activist propaganda have run amok have whites started speaking up against the BS.

There have always been the Rush Limbaughs of the bunch... screaming about race riots due to the zimmerman trial... They don't want to talk about the monster deficit, cause it's boring.  They like talking about race, cause listeners with an elevated blood pressure aren't changing the station.

there are idiots of every color- usually pundits making cash from it, or people in their trailer or bus stop bitching cause there's nothing else to do.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2013, 01:09:48 AM »
Everything you write is so fake.  You are paid to do this aren't you...  People want the truth. 

I don't understand here... we're upset that the media - a collection of FOR-PROFIT companies - aren't talking about a story that the majority of its customers aren't comfy hearing?

Americans are watered-down, wimpy, soft, straight up cowards who don't want to think about such things.  And, the media doesn't show them because they want to keep their consumers happy.

I think the anger comes when people don't realize the media companies don't exist with some noble cause of "reporting the truth" or "deliveringthe facts" or anything like that.   They exist to make money by selling ad space to go with news 'stories' which keep their viewers engaged.  

If they existed to do the RIGHT thing, they'd start each day talking about national debt, optional wars, shady dealings with congressman, etc.   And people would turn it off, since the viewers are bored idiots, and the media companies would lose money.  Instead, they start each news day with Miley twerking, spring break follies, blonde hotties that have been missing for months, etc.  

We can't get mad at it, once we understand that like VH1 or BET or Oxygen or TLC or AMC, they're just entertainment channels for the masses of idiots.  That's it.  SO no, they wont cover a story like this which makes everyone uncomfortable.  Instead, we go to the home page of http://www.foxnews.com/ and it's all about "backlash for a a terror attack 363 days ago is now hurting obama's push for a legit syrian war".   Bullshit from head to toe - but it keeps voters engaged.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2013, 01:34:57 AM »
There have always been the Rush Limbaughs of the bunch... screaming about race riots due to the zimmerman trial... They don't want to talk about the monster deficit, cause it's boring.  They like talking about race, cause listeners with an elevated blood pressure aren't changing the station.

there are idiots of every color- usually pundits making cash from it, or people in their trailer or bus stop bitching cause there's nothing else to do.

As I remember it, blacks were the ones screaming for a race riot after the Zimmerman trial, not Rush Limbaugh.  Professional athletes were tweeting about how Zimmerman was going to get "street justice".  

You might not recognize it but most whites have been silent on race issue for many years.  It's only now that people are getting fed up enough to start speaking up and I think it's a good thing.  People talk about wanting to have a national discussion about race but for the last 50 years it has been a monologue.  Blacks and white liberals have been lecturing everyone about how unfair America is and how we should feel guilty about it.  It's enough already.  It's time to start telling the truth.  

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2013, 02:18:42 AM »
Cut his fucking hands off!

Free flight to Wiggs continent & parachute  ;D (this will save on landing costs)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2013, 02:35:24 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2013, 04:00:58 AM »
The white community does not have its set of problems? or the latino community? worry about yours, we will worry about ours. Stop whining.

Whites are constantly reminded of their wrongs and the wrongs of the past by blacks.  Seems like blacks are more concerned with what everyone else is doing than themselves and it shows in their communities.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2013, 04:04:46 AM »
I don't view internet shout matches as "owning" ; your childish approach to racial discourse however is definitely saddening. Like I said, nothing you post here will have any impact. Hence why you need to troll BB forums to feel better. You lost in real life a long time ago.

Don't lecture people when you're just as bad or worse.  The fact is I produced statistic that back up my claims. You shout hypocritical nonsense while I give numbers.  I want an honest discussion on race but that requires that all the myths and illusions blacks hold dear must be systematically destroyed. 
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2013, 04:48:46 AM »
Probably a Vietnam war veteran and is still angry.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2013, 05:46:35 AM »
Was the gentleman offender african?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2013, 05:54:59 AM »
If Obama had a son...

"A 31-year-old African American who allegedly said he wanted to attack the next white person who walked by could be charged with hate crimes after punching three people in an apparent racially motivated attack.

One of his victims, 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt, has been left brain damaged after being punched to the ground in New York's Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, in a senseless attack that shocked onlookers.

Gentleman of Peace

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2013, 06:13:57 AM »
Union Square is an interesting, yet sometimes creepy area of NYC. It's a mix of regular people, affluent folks, hipsters, and weirdos. It's right in the middle of a shopping district and there are a bunch of hospitals, etc.... close to it, so you get lots of crazies, junkies, and panhandlers there.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2013, 06:37:36 AM »
Americans are watered-down, wimpy, soft, straight up cowards who don't want to think about such things.  And, the media doesn't show them because they want to keep their consumers happy.

There's some truth in this statement.  I don't watch much news because of the sadness it brings.  Yet, I'm fully aware of the wicked world we live in.  My heart literally can't handle some of the stories I read.  Plus, every story like this displays nothing but evil and sadness and primarily provokes anger.  I know so many thrive on these qualities, but it's hard for me to function in the sadness and anger derived from the evil of people.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2013, 06:52:16 AM »
There's some truth in this statement.  I don't that watch much news because of the sadness it brings.  Yet, I'm fully aware of the wicked world we live in.  My heart literally can't handle some of the stories I read.  Plus, every story like this displays nothing but evil and sadness and primarily provokes anger.  I know so many thrive on these qualities, but it's hard for me to function in the sadness and anger derived from the evil of people. 

You're a good man.  I've always thought so. 
A

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2013, 07:04:27 AM »
wiggs?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2013, 07:51:06 AM »
Race/ethnicity has been a huge issue since the dawn of time.  I dont think 20 yrs will make much difference either way. Maybe 100 , but even that isnt likely.  Humans notice differences in each other at a very young age which will keep it alive.   And until the dregs in the ghetto pull themselves up by the bootstraps and quit using treatment of blacks from 50-100 yrs ago to excuse their horrendous behavior nothing will change much.

This.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2013, 08:07:40 AM »
the guy looks like Ben Johnson

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2013, 09:00:35 AM »

I bet your ugly mug was crying after Zimmerman was set free.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2013, 09:39:39 AM »
When you don't add the UP it sounds kinda homo.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2013, 09:43:10 AM »
If Obama had a son...

"A 31-year-old African American who allegedly said he wanted to attack the next white person who walked by could be charged with hate crimes after punching three people in an apparent racially motivated attack.

One of his victims, 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt, has been left brain damaged after being punched to the ground in New York's Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, in a senseless attack that shocked onlookers.

Witnesses were shocked at the unexpected violence in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, as Lashawn Marten punched Mr Babbitt and two other men after allegedly making racist comments.

Mr Babbitt appeared to get to his feet shortly after the incident but is now in critical condition and in a coma at Bellevue Hospital Center. His doctors believe he is clinically brain dead."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2414966/Im-going-knock-white-person-walks-Chilling-words-man-punched-62-year-old-ground-apparent-hate-crime-left-victim-brain-dead.html#ixzz2eLQowLIQ

that twat must be mentally ill. i'm not offering excuses, but what other explanation is there for such random and pointless violence ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2013, 11:59:27 AM »
that twat must be mentally ill. i'm not offering excuses, but what other explanation is there for such random and pointless violence ?

exactly

mentally ill man attacks random strangers and was reported in the local news

WTF is the point of this 4 page thread?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2013, 02:12:20 PM »
Was the gentleman offender african?

& original Hebrew like wiggs ?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2013, 02:17:04 PM »
exactly

So if it was a white guy saying " im going to fuk the next black person who comes by" it would be reported the same way?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2013, 02:25:37 PM »
So if it was a white guy saying " im going to fuk the next black person who comes by" it would be reported the same way?

you forgot mentally ill white guy and how would I know how it would be "reported"
Maybe it would be reported even less

on the first page of this thread people were bitching this wasn't reported in the US when it fact it was reported in the local NYC news which is really the only area that should give a shit

Crazy Person attacks random people in Union Square NYC.....shocking

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2013, 05:54:27 PM »
exactly

because hes's black.  ???