Author Topic: 62yr brain dead after "I'm going to FUK the next white person who walks by"  (Read 10113 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: 62yr brain dead after "I'm going to FUK the next white person who walks by"
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2013, 06:35:23 PM »
Black on white crime is committed very rarely believe it or not, yet when it happens the media blows it up

Really, with the media? Have you been following this thread?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2013, 06:37:04 PM »
Have to read about that article on a UK website.  None in USA are reporting it.  Go figure.

yeah, go figure

note - this link was IN THE STORY in the first post

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYPD-Hate-Crimes-Unit-Investigating-Union-Square-Attack-Police-Commissioner-222759461.html

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2013, 06:38:29 PM »
Black on white crime is committed very rarely believe it or not, yet when it happens the media blows it up, and of course the "get Blackie at all costs" members of getbig jumps on the big wagon .. The damage these thugs have done to the black community is what's absorb and appalling and trust me if they were terrorizing white neighborhoods as they are doing to their own neighborhoods then the national guards would of been called in long ago, check the statitistics of black on black crime being committed daily in inner cities prior to the random attacks that's oppressed on whites , numbers don't lie!

You are absolutely incorrect.  Numbers don't lie.  

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Based on US government stats from 2005 (PDF available HERE), over a third of the verified 111,490 rapes and sexual assaults on white women that year were committed by blacks, leading to a total estimated number of black-on-white victims at 37,460. By contrast, black victims of white sexual predators were listed at 0.0%. Scanning these government stats from 2003 to 2008, I counted 135,207 rapes and sexual assaults perpetrated by blacks against whites and ZERO committed by whites against blacks. For the year 2006, Wikipedia’s “Rape in the United States” entry cites statistics that work out to roughly 32,443 black-on-white sexual assaults compared to “a negligible number of white offenders.”

Whatever stats you care to scratch over the past generation or two, interracial-rape statistics are similarly lopsided to a degree so absurd, no wonder so many people don’t like talking about them. A review of 1988 FBI data by Dr. William Wilbanks revealed “9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape.” A 1974 study in Denver showed that two-fifths of all white rape victims had been raped by blacks but failed to reveal a single instance of a white-on-black rape.

A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2013, 06:43:49 PM »
Black on white crime is committed very rarely believe it or not, yet when it happens the media blows it up, and of course the "get Blackie at all costs" members of getbig jumps on the big wagon .. The damage these thugs have done to the black community is what's absorb and appalling and trust me if they were terrorizing white neighborhoods as they are doing to their own neighborhoods then the national guards would of been called in long ago, check the statitistics of black on black crime being committed daily in inner cities prior to the random attacks that's oppressed on whites , numbers don't lie!

I don't know what news you are watching.  Where I live the local news refuses to mention the race of people that commit robber, rape or murder.  They will not mention it.  The perpetrators in my area are overwhelmingly black or Hispanic but you would never know that based on the reporting.

While I understand that black on black crime happens frequently but that's no reason to ignore that blacks are vastly more likely to attack a white person than a white person is to attack a black.  However you want to separate the victims it still blacks that are the ones running around attacking everyone.  lol

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2013, 06:44:53 PM »
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involv- ing blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty- five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Numbers don't lie.  Stop making excuses for poor behavior.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2013, 06:57:45 PM »
Archer handing out a beatdown here. 

That turd in the story wouldnt attempt that where I grew up. 

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2013, 06:58:50 PM »
waah wahhh black people hate us so much waah

You don't need to post so many words just to say this.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 07:02:39 PM »
Archer handing out a beatdown here. 

That turd in the story wouldnt attempt that where I grew up. 

They thrive on the myth that white men are gunning down trayvons on a nightly basis. Its all part of their victimization complex.  Time to call them out on their bullshit.   After the whole trayvon Martin thing I began reading up on crime statistics and I was shocked and appalled at what I discovered, particularly when it comes to rape.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 07:05:51 PM »
waah wahhh black people hate us so much waah

You don't need to post so many words just to say this.

Stop being criminals. Grow the fuck up, get jobs and take care of your damn kids. Before you protest, I must warn you I will post statistics on black fathers and stds in th black community.  Trust me, there is nothing you can say to counter those facts.
A

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 07:08:46 PM »
They thrive on the myth that white men are gunning down trayvons on a nightly basis. Its all part of their victimization complex.  Time to call them out on their bullshit.   After the whole trayvon Martin thing I began reading up on crime statistics and I was shocked and appalled at what I discovered, particularly when it comes to rape.  

Rapist As compared to MOLESTERS :) ....

Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault CHILDREN

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been WHITE , a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* WHITE  inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2013, 07:12:23 PM »

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been WHITE , a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* WHITE  inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

Bam negro. 

The argument that Whites are more likely to molest children uses these statistics:

Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been White, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

The figure is from the Bureau of Prisons, 1991. In 1991, Whites were 74% of the population, and they were “nearly 70% of those convicted of child molesting.” In other words, Whites are about 7% less likely to commit child molestation than an average American.

The problem with the 1991 report was that, as usual, Hispanics were lumped in with Whites in terms of crime perpetrators, artificially inflating the White rate. The 1994 Justice Department report finally disaggregates Whites from Hispanics. The results, % of total child molesters by race:

Whites    54.1%
Hispanics 23.5%
Blacks    20.7%
Other     1.7%
Now compare to their presence in the general population for likelihood of being a child molester as opposed to an average American:

Hispanics +96%
Blacks +59%
Whites -35%
Other -58%
This lines up with anecdotal reports of high rates of sex crimes in areas overrun aliens from Mesoamerica.

The myth lies shattered.

Hispanics are 2.3 X (135%) more likely to molest children than Whites.

Blacks are 85% more likely to molest children than Whites.

Where did the myth come from? It’s not certain, but for most crimes, especially violent crimes, Blacks have rates that are up to 6-9 times higher than Whites. For child molestation, these wildly elevated rates for Blacks are not seen; instead, the Black rate is close to double the White rate, not 6-9 times higher. So in child molestation, Whites much more approach parity with Black crime rates. This greatly increased White rate vis a vis Blacks compared to other crimes may have given rise to the illusion that Whites are more likely than Blacks to commit this crime.
A

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 07:18:06 PM »
Stop being criminals. Grow the fuck up, get jobs and take care of your damn kids. Before you protest, I must warn you I will post statistics on black fathers and stds in th black community.  Trust me, there is nothing you can say to counter those facts.

Lol I am a black italian that works full time and goes to school, no kids, no arrest (or even a speeding ticket) so how do your "facts" apply to me? The mediocre always have to embrace generalist views or hide behind their race, country or religion to feel they are special. Instead of worrying about blacks worry about yourself and what you are doing. Not all blacks fit your sterotypes just like not all whites fit in a box. Stop the foolishness.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 07:19:14 PM »

Don't engage him, he is another internet race troll they thrive off of attention as if the statistics he posts should mean anything to you or me, or even apply to anyonehere on a BB site. In real life he is just another meek cubicle dweller.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 07:20:54 PM »
Lol I am a black italian that works full time and goes to school, no kids, no arrest (or even a speeding ticket) so how do your "facts" apply to me? The mediocre always have to embrace generalist views or hide behind their race, country or religion to feel they are special. Instead of worrying about blacks worry about yourself and what you are doing. Not all blacks fit your sterotypes just like not all whites fit in a box. Stop the foolishness.

I dont really see you objecting when one of the brothas do it.  Spare me the lecture until you start being equal in how you dole them out.  You're a pathetic hypocrite.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2013, 07:21:35 PM »
Don't engage him, he is another internet race troll they thrive off of attention as if the statistics he posts should mean anything to you or me, or even apply to anyonehere on a BB site. In real life he is just another meek cubicle dweller.

Truth hurts.  I'm exactly like I am here on getbig.  Great generalizing after a pathetic lecture on the subject. He brought the wrath on himself.  I was only replying to his comments.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2013, 07:27:47 PM »

really

all I see on this board are a bunch of threads by people expecting every random crime committed by a black person against a white person to be reported on the national news 24/7

yeah, this story (most likely about a mentally ill person) was reported on the local news and that's pretty much where it should have ended

why it needs to be reported in the UK (as if it matters to anyone there) is beyond me

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2013, 07:31:53 PM »
really

all I see on this board are a bunch of threads by people expecting every random crime committed by a black person against a white person to be reported on the national news 24/7

yeah, this story (most likely about a mentally ill person) was reported on the local news and that's pretty much where it should have ended

why it needs to be reported in the UK (as if it matters to anyone there) is beyond me

I don't care what anyone else wants or does here.  All I care for is truth and accuracy.   People really believe there are roaming gangs of white men out stalking and killing black children and its clearly not true. There is no epidemic.   All I'm doing to providing hard reality to balance the hysteria.    I'm the white wiggs/Andre minus the stupidity.
A

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2013, 07:33:01 PM »
I dont really see you objecting when one of the brothas do it.  Spare me the lecture until you start being equal in how you dole them out.  You're a pathetic hypocrite.

Lol I actually do, I have a youtube channel and have called out blacks and whites equally so once again your point is nothing but empty rhetoric. Your cheap ad hominem attacks don't make the premise of your posts any less hollow. Guys like you on the internet are a dime a dozen, but I guess your posts provide you with some much needed ego catharsis, focus on improving yourself see people as individuals and lean to seprate cognitive bias from emotions, you just might learn something.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2013, 07:35:28 PM »
Disagree. I'd say it has a lot more to do with political correctness. They're worried more about offending certain groups. If race-motivated crimes in themselves were bad for ratings, why such a circus with the Zimmerman trial? They made that all about race.

FOX isn't worried about offending libs, and MSN isn't worried about offending conservatives.   FOX has no problem letting their guests trash black people, and the same is true for MSNBC and white folks.  They BOTH do it -

political correct = won't piss off the market base they're targeting.   Zimm case had BOTH sides.  Even though everyone in courtroom said race didn't matter, everyone at FOX and MSNBC talked about race nonstop.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2013, 07:35:59 PM »
Lol I actually do, I have a youtube channel and have called out blacks and whites equally so once again your point is nothing but empty rhetoric. Your cheap ad hominem attacks don't make the premise of your posts any less hollow. Guys like you on the internet are a dime a dozen, but I guess your posts provide you with some much needed ego catharsis, focus on improving yourself see people as individuals and lean to seprate cognitive bias from emotions, you just might learn something.

Statistics have nothing to do with my emotions nor are they ad hominem attacks.  Do you even know what that means?  Here's a hint, it's what you've been doing to me by calling me names and making judgements about my character that you know nothing about. All I want is an end to the bullshit.   And you aren't equal with anything.  That's such bullshit.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2013, 07:37:28 PM »
I don't care what anyone else wants or does here.  All I care for is truth and accuracy.   People really believe there are roaming gangs of white men out stalking and killing black children and its clearly not true. There is no epidemic.   All I'm doing to providing hard reality to balance the hysteria.    I'm the white wiggs/Andre minus the stupidity.

wtf ?

who believes that

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2013, 07:38:48 PM »
wtf ?

who believes that

Many leaders and "intellectuals" within the black communit.  Many of whom have been commented on here. 
A

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2013, 07:40:37 PM »
Statistics have nothing to do with my emotions nor are they ad hominem attacks.  Do you even know what that means?  Here's a hint, it's what you've been doing to me by calling me names and making judgements about my character.  All I want is an end to the bullshit.   And you aren't equal with anything.  That's such bullshit.

Check your posts you talk to me saying I should "take care of my kids" and "stop been a thug" even though i do not fit either stereotype since I have no kids nor any criminal record, then you call me a "pathetic hipocrite" even though i call out black people too, both of your assumptions were wrong, I am not making judgements about your character I simply go based on what you show me, so far you have proven me right both times so yes your words were ad hominem attacks. Now you are trying to pull a red herring by accusing me of doing what you have been doing the entire thread (predictable) lol open your eyes, the world is a lot bigger than your narrow "black is bad, white is good" view of things.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2013, 07:43:20 PM »
Check your posts you talk to me saying I should take care of my kids and been a thug even though i do not fit that stereotype, then you call me a "pathetic hipocrite" even though i call out black people too, both of your assumptions were wrong, I am not making judgements about your character I simply go based on what you show me, so far you have proven me right both times so yes your words were ad hominem attacks. Now you are trying to pull a red herring by accusing me of doing what you have been doing the entire thread (predictable) lol open your eyes, the world is a lot bigger than your narrow "black is bad, white is good" view of things.

I was referring to the black community in general as the statistics indicate. You are a hypocrite.  That's not an attack its the truth.  You always come to the aid of your fellow brotha.    I've never said black is bad white is good.  Again you're imposing your own prejudices on me.  I'm just calling for an end to the bullshit.  Don't be mad at me for the statistics.  Do something about it.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2013, 07:44:42 PM »
Check your posts you talk to me saying I should "take care of my kids" and "stop been a thug" even though i do not fit either stereotype since I have no kids nor any criminal record, then you call me a "pathetic hipocrite" even though i call out black people too, both of your assumptions were wrong, I am not making judgements about your character I simply go based on what you show me, so far you have proven me right both times so yes your words were ad hominem attacks. Now you are trying to pull a red herring by accusing me of doing what you have been doing the entire thread (predictable) lol open your eyes, the world is a lot bigger than your narrow "black is bad, white is good" view of things.
he was speaking to the black community as a whole there moron