Author Topic: 62yr brain dead after "I'm going to FUK the next white person who walks by"  (Read 10042 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
If Obama had a son...

"A 31-year-old African American who allegedly said he wanted to attack the next white person who walked by could be charged with hate crimes after punching three people in an apparent racially motivated attack.

One of his victims, 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt, has been left brain damaged after being punched to the ground in New York's Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, in a senseless attack that shocked onlookers.

Witnesses were shocked at the unexpected violence in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, as Lashawn Marten punched Mr Babbitt and two other men after allegedly making racist comments.

Mr Babbitt appeared to get to his feet shortly after the incident but is now in critical condition and in a coma at Bellevue Hospital Center. His doctors believe he is clinically brain dead."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2414966/Im-going-knock-white-person-walks-Chilling-words-man-punched-62-year-old-ground-apparent-hate-crime-left-victim-brain-dead.html#ixzz2eLQowLIQ

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: 62yr brain dead after "I'm going to FUK the next white person who walks by"
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 04:16:32 PM »
Anything in the American media? NO?

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 04:39:13 PM »
Have to read about that article on a UK website.  None in USA are reporting it.  Go figure.
I dont like twinks.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 04:40:55 PM »
He was smart enough to punch OLD white people who couldnt defend themselves tho. Congratulations, he just made white people even more racist toward black people.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 04:42:33 PM »
"Random" incident again..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 04:44:16 PM »
Well, he is being charged with a hate crime, right?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 04:51:07 PM »
Cut his fucking hands off!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 05:16:01 PM »
To bad this wasn't in a "gun friendly" state.  Maybe he would have gotten a few holes put in him.   >:(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 05:20:53 PM »
"African American"? Even an ape behaves better.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 05:28:53 PM »
He was smart enough to punch OLD white people who couldnt defend themselves tho. Congratulations, he just made white people even more racist toward black people.

It's not like this will make the news...  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 05:35:31 PM »
I don't understand here... we're upset that the media - a collection of FOR-PROFIT companies - aren't talking about a story that the majority of its customers aren't comfy hearing?

Americans are watered-down, wimpy, soft, straight up cowards who don't want to think about such things.  And, the media doesn't show them because they want to keep their consumers happy.

I think the anger comes when people don't realize the media companies don't exist with some noble cause of "reporting the truth" or "deliveringthe facts" or anything like that.   They exist to make money by selling ad space to go with news 'stories' which keep their viewers engaged.  

If they existed to do the RIGHT thing, they'd start each day talking about national debt, optional wars, shady dealings with congressman, etc.   And people would turn it off, since the viewers are bored idiots, and the media companies would lose money.  Instead, they start each news day with Miley twerking, spring break follies, blonde hotties that have been missing for months, etc.  

We can't get mad at it, once we understand that like VH1 or BET or Oxygen or TLC or AMC, they're just entertainment channels for the masses of idiots.  That's it.  SO no, they wont cover a story like this which makes everyone uncomfortable.  Instead, we go to the home page of http://www.foxnews.com/ and it's all about "backlash for a a terror attack 363 days ago is now hurting obama's push for a legit syrian war".   Bullshit from head to toe - but it keeps voters engaged.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 05:43:33 PM »
I don't understand here... we're upset that the media - a collection of FOR-PROFIT companies - aren't talking about a story that the majority of its customers aren't comfy hearing?

Americans are watered-down, wimpy, soft, straight up cowards who don't want to think about such things.  And, the media doesn't show them because they want to keep their consumers happy.

This is silly, the media loves bad news. It's great for ratings. Why do you think they always break-in live for police chases?

There is something else in play with stories like this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 05:51:53 PM »
This is silly, the media loves bad news. It's great for ratings. Why do you think they always break-in live for police chases?

There is something else in play with stories like this.

No.  They don't love SOME "bad" news.  They like ones that keep their viewers engaged.  Love or hate, agree or disagree, but they keep watching. 

There aren't many stories on pedofiles starting the news.  They're aren't many stories on race motivated crimes, either.  Some things are horrible but just not something that generates the numbers they need in a lot of markets.  Same way, a dude embezzling 75,000 from a hedge fund isn't starting news.  Why?  Boring, people turn it off.

They're just entertainment companies - they do what the focus groups tell them will sell.  That's all.  Sure, they have their motives and agendas, but when you realize those agendas seem to match their viewer base... IE, they like when Bush or obama looks bad.  They like when a certain race looks bad.  Etc etc. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 05:59:42 PM »
While I agree with what you are saying 240, I think the fact that they won't report it has more to do with the fact that it doesn't fit their world view.  

To the press, we are still living in 1964 Mississippi where blacks need to be protected from the evil oppressive whites.    While the press surely understands that whites aren't the only racists in the world, to them that's not worth reporting.  The press is in the business of victims and no one could ever feel sorry for whites.  After all, they are born privileged and they are all inherently racist without even realizing it.  Liberal logic at it's best.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2013, 06:04:38 PM »
Damn right this shit is getting out of hand...An African American 8-Year-Old Dallas boy is in a hospital recovering after a 46-year-old Caucasion male shot him the face while he was playing a game of tag outside his apartment complex. Donald Maiden Jr., who just celebrated his birthday last Sunday, was shot this past Tuesday (September 3) by Brian Cloninger – and police still have yet to determine a motive.

Several news outlets in the Dallas metropolitan region picked up the story, and according to the Dallas Morning News, Cloninger was seen waving his handgun at random people the morning of the shooting. Around 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Cloninger shot Maiden in the jaw and the paper further reported that a man who lived in La Bella Palms apartments approached the shooter. According to the police reports, Cloninger told the resident, “Yes, I shot that kid.”

Reporters from CBS 11 News followed up with Maiden’s parents as their son heals from surgeries while in ICU. DJ, as the family calls him, cannot communicate verbally and had a plate inserted where his jaw was shot off.  He also faces additional surgeries once the swelling settles down. The boy’s father was away at work when the incident happened.

“When I first saw him in ICU I started crying,” Donald Maiden, Sr. said. “I just put my head down in his bed and was holding his hand at the same time. And he opened his eyes. And when I raised back up I looked and there were tears rolling down his eyes and it gave me a little bit of spirit in my heart. It was joy, I guess he was kind of happy to know I was there. “

Cloninger is currently being held on a $2.2 million bond.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 06:06:01 PM »
No.  They don't love SOME "bad" news.  They like ones that keep their viewers engaged.  Love or hate, agree or disagree, but they keep watching. 

There aren't many stories on pedofiles starting the news.  They're aren't many stories on race motivated crimes, either.  Some things are horrible but just not something that generates the numbers they need in a lot of markets.  Same way, a dude embezzling 75,000 from a hedge fund isn't starting news.  Why?  Boring, people turn it off.

They're just entertainment companies - they do what the focus groups tell them will sell.  That's all.  Sure, they have their motives and agendas, but when you realize those agendas seem to match their viewer base... IE, they like when Bush or obama looks bad.  They like when a certain race looks bad.  Etc etc. 

Disagree. I'd say it has a lot more to do with political correctness. They're worried more about offending certain groups. If race-motivated crimes in themselves were bad for ratings, why such a circus with the Zimmerman trial? They made that all about race.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 06:10:32 PM »
Damn right this shit is getting out of hand...An African American 8-Year-Old Dallas boy is in a hospital recovering after a 46-year-old Caucasion male shot him the face while he was playing a game of tag outside his apartment complex. Donald Maiden Jr., who just celebrated his birthday last Sunday, was shot this past Tuesday (September 3) by Brian Cloninger – and police still have yet to determine a motive.

Several news outlets in the Dallas metropolitan region picked up the story, and according to the Dallas Morning News, Cloninger was seen waving his handgun at random people the morning of the shooting. Around 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Cloninger shot Maiden in the jaw and the paper further reported that a man who lived in La Bella Palms apartments approached the shooter. According to the police reports, Cloninger told the resident, “Yes, I shot that kid.”

Reporters from CBS 11 News followed up with Maiden’s parents as their son heals from surgeries while in ICU. DJ, as the family calls him, cannot communicate verbally and had a plate inserted where his jaw was shot off.  He also faces additional surgeries once the swelling settles down. The boy’s father was away at work when the incident happened.

“When I first saw him in ICU I started crying,” Donald Maiden, Sr. said. “I just put my head down in his bed and was holding his hand at the same time. And he opened his eyes. And when I raised back up I looked and there were tears rolling down his eyes and it gave me a little bit of spirit in my heart. It was joy, I guess he was kind of happy to know I was there. “

This would appear to be random violence, not targeted violence.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 06:11:19 PM »

Guy should be hanged if the kid dies.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2013, 06:15:33 PM »
This would appear to be random violence, not targeted violence.

Violence against another is abhorrent regardless , I could care less if I got shot because I was African American or just randomly targeted...both these sons of bitches should be hanged!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2013, 06:15:59 PM »
Guy should be hanged if the kid dies.

He deserves a rope anyway

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2013, 06:18:25 PM »
I could care less if I got shot because I was African American or just randomly targeted...

Yes, it hurts just as bad either way. This is why hate crime legislation is so stupid.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2013, 06:22:58 PM »
Violence against another is abhorrent regardless , I could care less if I got shot because I was African American or just randomly targeted...both these sons of bitches should be hanged!!

Yes, but the OP posted the original story because of the racial implications.  To respond with a story that doesn't have those implications is comparing apples and oranges.   The two cases don't relate to each other.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2013, 06:26:05 PM »

The level of crime committed by whites against blacks pales in comparison to the crime committed by blacks against whites.   
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2013, 06:28:22 PM »
Yes, it hurts just as bad either way. This is why hate crime legislation is so stupid.

Hate crime legislation is stupid.  The motivation for the crime shouldn't impact the sentencing.  An example....

Two people rob two different banks on the same day.  One person did it out of greed, the other person did it only to pay for his dying grandmother's medical bills.  Should the guy with the dying grandmother get a lighter sentence?  Fuck no, they both committed robbery.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2013, 06:31:58 PM »
Yes, but the OP posted the original story because of the racial implications.  To respond with a story that doesn't have those implications is comparing apples and oranges.   The two cases don't relate to each other.
Black on white crime is committed very rarely believe it or not, yet when it happens the media blows it up, and of course the "get Blackie at all costs" members of getbig jumps on the big wagon .. The damage these thugs have done to the black community is what's absorb and appalling and trust me if they were terrorizing white neighborhoods as they are doing to their own neighborhoods then the national guards would of been called in long ago, check the statitistics of black on black crime being committed daily in inner cities prior to the random attacks that's oppressed on whites , numbers don't lie!