Author Topic: Photo: Picture of Jamal (cousin of Leroy)  (Read 17682 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Photo: Picture of Jamal (cousin of Leroy)
« on: September 09, 2013, 12:59:52 AM »
Royal Ugandan Navy out on patrol on a beautiful day. Photo taken by deckhand NZMusclemonster.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Photo: Picture of Jamal (cousin of Leroy)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 01:28:48 AM »
It was a romantic evening down the river.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 03:02:17 AM »
You spelled cockhand wrong  ::)
P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 05:57:11 AM »
Terrible thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 09:50:01 AM »
Terrible thread.

Lol you're a bitter and jealous lover after me embarrassing you in the other thread aren't you  :D

I apologize, I'll delete this thread at once if you wish, I don't want it clogging up the busy Yboard.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 11:47:38 AM »
Lol you're a bitter and jealous lover after me embarrassing you in the other thread aren't you  :D

I apologize, I'll delete this thread at once if you wish, I don't want it clogging up the busy Yboard.

you on tren brother

fuse is a little short these days
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 11:55:13 AM »

Unlike you, I don't take the internet seriously.
Junky. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 01:27:37 PM »
Unlike you, I don't take the internet seriously.
Junky. :-*

:D

Leroy and Jamal don't take kindly to that type of talk Tire Flipper.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 01:42:03 PM »
Royal Ugandan Navy out on patrol on a beautiful day. Photo taken by deckhand NZMusclemonster.

is that wiggs moonlighting as a ugandan bum driller
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 01:51:43 PM »
is that wiggs moonlighting as a ugandan bum driller

Hey, it's a start, least he's working for once!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 05:18:39 PM »
Terrible thread.

Chiro Flex a stone's throw away from becoming another Shizzo81.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 05:45:18 PM »
Chiro Flex a stone's throw away from becoming another Shizzo81.
It's a huge stone. :-\
He's all upset that I made fun of bodybuilding, crying all over the G&O.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 05:49:59 PM »
It's a huge stone. :-\
He's all upset that I made fun of bodybuilding, crying all over the G&O.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself Tubby. You got embarrassed. Hope the wound heals quickly and we can move on from this, Barbara.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 06:20:56 PM »
Whatever you gotta tell yourself Tubby. You got embarrassed. Hope the wound heals quickly and we can move on from this, Barbara.
Did you inject an extra shot today to help ease the pain of being a bitch?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 07:05:43 PM »
Did you inject an extra shot today to help ease the pain of being a bitch?

Why the need to call me a bitch? Have I really hurt your feelings that badly with the chubby jokes?  :D I thought you kept your composure better tough guy.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 07:28:48 PM »

Absolutely would not hit

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 07:49:12 PM »
Why the need to call me a bitch? Have I really hurt your feelings that badly with the chubby jokes?  :D I thought you kept your composure better tough guy.
LOL, speaking of feelings, that pm your "good friend" sent me......I'm suppose to back off because you've apparently taken this quite serious today and are a "little" upset over it. No worries kid, it's all in good fun, you keep chasing the dream of being ogled and judged by men as you prance around on stage oiled up in a thong for a 79 cent trophy. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 08:28:08 PM »
LOL, speaking of feelings, that pm your "good friend" sent me......I'm suppose to back off because you've apparently taken this quite serious today and are a "little" upset over it. No worries kid, it's all in good fun, you keep chasing the dream of being ogled and judged by men as you prance around on stage oiled up in a thong for a 79 cent trophy. ;)

Hey I'm not upset man. Bigmc asked me why i was being unusualy rude today so i sent him a message explaining. Just felt the need to call you out on your major inconsistency, you know where you make fun of guys here who bodybuild and work hard, while you look like crap, chubby and out of shape. Gal has helped countless people out on here including me, and has built a solid physique, and you try to tear him down. It's just comical since you obviously lack any ounce of discipline to practice this hobby, yet you have 50k posts here on this bodybuilding forum.  :D You can't see how this is funny? I'm not mad, more just amazed that you don't see how strange your behavior is. I'd stick up for anyone, not just Gal if I saw some random chubby permabulker tearing down a good bidybuilder like that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 08:30:47 PM »
Hey I'm not upset man. Bigmc asked me why i was being unusualy rude today so i sent him a message explaining. Just felt the need to call you out on your major inconsistency, you know where you make fun of guys here who bodybuild and work hard, while you look like crap, chubby and out of shape. Gal has helped countless people out on here including me, and has built a solid physique, and you try to tear him down. It's just comical since you obviously lack any ounce of discipline to practice this hobby, yet you have 50k posts here on this bodybuilding forum.  :D You can't see how this is funny?
"Call me out" lol.
Define out of shape. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 08:36:03 PM »
"Call me out" lol.
Define out of shape. :D

Yeah, call you out. I'm prob the last guy to go picking fights on here, but YOU of all people making fun of Gals physique was just too much for me...I couldn't take it  :D I shouldn't be so harsh, I understand your perception of reality is skewed. You have never known the discipline required to reach single digit body fat, let alone Galeniko level. I shouldn't be surprised that you have no respect for it or understanding of what it takes. But when I hear someone talking out of their ass to that extent, I caved and had to point out what a clown you sounded like. And I've yet to hear you bring a logical argument back. It's all "you're gay, youre stupid" remarks  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 08:40:49 PM »
Yeah, call you out. I'm prob the last guy to go picking fights on here, but YOU of all people making fun of Gals physique was just too much for me...I couldn't take it  :D I shouldn't be so harsh, I understand your perception of reality is skewed. You have never known the discipline required to reach single digit body fat, let alone Galeniko level. I shouldn't be surprised that you have no respect for it or understanding of what it takes. But when I hear someone talking out of their ass to that extent, I caved and had to point out what a clown you sounded like. And I've yet to hear you bring a logical argument back. It's all "you're gay, youre stupid" remarks  ::)
You want to be serious? Seriously? I had no idea what a huge schmoe you were.
If you want a serious conversation, PM me sometime, sweetcheeks, otherwise stuff your strroid bloated face back into a Flex magazine and "relieve some tension".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 08:45:50 PM »
You want to be serious? Seriously? I had no idea what a huge schmoe you were.
If you want a serious conversation, PM me sometime, sweetcheeks, otherwise stuff your strroid bloated face back into a Flex magazine and "relieve some tension".

Schmoe? LOL!!! I'm a bodybuilder!! You're the one with 50k posts here who doesn't even bodybuild. The irony.  ;D

Why can't you provide sensical responses to my points? What needs to be said over PM? Are you trying to protect your "rep" here and keep the tough guy act? It's just a discussion bro.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 08:53:11 PM »
Schmoe? LOL!!! I'm a bodybuilder!! You're the one with 50k posts here who doesn't even bodybuild. The irony.  ;D
And? I lift, consistantly. That's more than can be said for most here. You won't find me jumping up and down, throwing a fit about someone poking fun at people who take themselves far too serious. ;)
Most people "get it", you haven't seemed to be able to grasp it yet. Maybe someday grasshopper.

PS: I'm not so sure you're a bodybuilder anymore, for a guy that likes to brag about his 20" guns, there don't seem to be any pics to back that up. Maybe you're more permabulker than you want to admit?  :-*

And I'll ask you again, what is your point?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 08:56:52 PM »
And? I lift, consistantly. That's more than can be said for most here. You won't find me jumping up and down, throwing a fit about someone poking fun at people who take themselves far too serious. ;)
Most people "get it", you haven't seemed to be able to grasp it yet. Maybe someday grasshopper.

Forget all the other jabs and insults on the G&O, it was said In anger and neither one of us meant any harm.  The thing that upset me the most is that this thread was supposed to be about Leroy and Jamal  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 09:05:56 PM »
Chiro sounds like the type of guy to welcome every Ugandan sailor to shore leave with a hot towel and a blowjob.