Author Topic: WH admits does not have proof beyond a reasonable doubt on Syria WMD  (Read 483 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WH admits does not have proof beyond a reasonable doubt on Syria WMD
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 06:59:31 AM »
Can you believe this statement? This is what these idiots are hanging on to.

From the article:
"This is not a court of law. And intelligence does not work that way," White House chief of staff Denis McDonough said during his five-network public relations blitz Sunday to build support for limited strikes against Syrian President Bashar Assad.

"The common-sense test says he is responsible for this. He should be held to account," McDonough said of the Syrian leader who for two years has resisted calls from inside and outside his country to step down.

Yeah, lets bomb Syria without any proof that their president ordered this attack on his people. The same people who opposed Iraq based on lack of evidence, are now more than willing to attack another nation without any knowledge of what happened.

I can only imagine the uproar from the left if Bush had said, "hey, it's common-sense that Hussein has WMDs".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 07:02:18 AM »
And yet stupid a-holes like 240 straw lurker chad baygay etc still would follow this maggot over a cliff

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 07:38:47 AM »
As opposed to modeling myself due to my man crush on another man right down to copying his nickname?

Sounds like this will be a long week for you.  Lots to copy and paste.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 07:49:49 AM »
As opposed to modeling myself due to my man crush on another man right down to copying his nickname?

Sounds like this will be a long week for you.  Lots to copy and paste.

LOL - even now you morons who voted for this Kenyan pos cant admit we are on the brink of war due to his lies and incompetence the same which you railed against W for 8 years over.  congrats sheep - you are a complete joke as is your fake messiah

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 12:34:19 PM »
I can agree that you are the biggest closet case on this board.  How's your little man crush going?  Does the real Soul Crusher approve of your imitation?