Author Topic: Can we all agree  (Read 1738 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Can we all agree
« on: September 09, 2013, 08:16:54 AM »
To start posting all of the general topics in the "General Topics" board? I mean, how hard is it to click one board down. It would make it easier to sift through all of these important issues without coming across the random bodybuilding thread to clutter it all up. It also might get Pros to start posting here again, the BOOM, the trap is sprung and they can be trolled again. Seriously though, if everybody moves their general posts over to that board, does it really matter what the board is called?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Can we all agree
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 08:20:22 AM »
To start posting all of the general topics in the "General Topics" board? I mean, how hard is it to click one board down. It would make it easier to sift through all of these important issues without coming across the random bodybuilding thread to clutter it all up. It also might get Pros to start posting here again, the BOOM, the trap is sprung and they can be trolled again. Seriously though, if everybody moves their general posts over to that board, does it really matter what the board is called?
Because 75% of bodybuilding topics are boring. Iron, just leave things as they are. It works.

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 08:31:05 AM »

How about if we make the iron assgrip jerk off board and we post all the men in thongs for your jerk off pleasure.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 08:33:18 AM »
How about if we make the iron assgrip jerk off board and we post all the men in thongs for your jerk off pleasure.

You obviously didn't read my post gay boy. Try a little harder next time.