Author Topic: What to do when you get pulled over  (Read 3770 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
What to do when you get pulled over
« on: September 09, 2013, 11:33:59 AM »

the trainer

Re: What to do when you get pulled over
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »

A guy like you would sing some mexican ranchera then pull down your pants.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 11:53:33 AM »
A guy like you would sing some mexican ranchera then pull down your pants.

true, cant argue with that  ;D, sorry no tortillaa...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 11:58:31 AM »
i usually just pretend i'm having a heart attack the police generally run away  at this point. ;D ;D ;D
F

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 12:34:28 PM »
This is good advice if you got shit on you. 99% of the time, just be honest if its a silly traffic ticket. Most people have so many excuses its sickening. ''oh my dog is sick, I'm going to visit my dying mother, my blood sugars low. Like 1 out of 10 people will be strait up,'ya I was speeding'.It's so refreshing to not hear some bullshit, those dudes get let go.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 01:05:22 PM »
Must watch for everyone

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 01:13:13 PM »
This is good advice if you got shit on you. 99% of the time, just be honest if its a silly traffic ticket. Most people have so many excuses its sickening. ''oh my dog is sick, I'm going to visit my dying mother, my blood sugars low. Like 1 out of 10 people will be strait up,'ya I was speeding'.It's so refreshing to not hear some bullshit, those dudes get let go.

I usually do this, but I won't anymore. I am tired of waiving away my rights for expediency.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 01:15:18 PM »

They ask you if you know why they pulled you over so you can incriminate yourself and have no case if you try to appeal it. Not in your best interest to admit guilt to them

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 01:16:45 PM »
PULL OUT YOUR TEETS....

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 01:19:41 PM »
PULL OUT YOUR TEETS....

Would work for cswol but not for you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 01:30:14 PM »
there should be a cool video system that automatically (and quietly) records the police stop on video with the push of a button.

then when then cop says you did this or that, you quietly take the arrest and let him take the stand to perjure himself.  Then boom, there's the video.

Do they make these?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 01:36:09 PM »
Would work for cswol but not for you.
:D.. :P

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 01:38:55 PM »
there should be a cool video system that automatically (and quietly) records the police stop on video with the push of a button.

then when then cop says you did this or that, you quietly take the arrest and let him take the stand to perjure himself.  Then boom, there's the video.

Do they make these?

Just use a GoPro

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 01:45:55 PM »
Do this....

"

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 02:18:42 PM »
They ask you if you know why they pulled you over so you can incriminate yourself and have no case if you try to appeal it. Not in your best interest to admit guilt to them

Its in your best interest to lie? If you get pulled over, good chance your on camera or they got you on radar, so what good will lying do? If your honest you might get a break. But your right, if you want to play lawyer that is 100% your right, but I can't give you an example of that working out for someone.

But on the other side of that, these thugs who are running drugs and go sure you can look in the trunk. Fucking idiots.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 02:21:19 PM »
That is all good advice in general, but cops will never play fair if they really want to arrest you. Never.

There is about 25% of the time they are ready to go home, go eat, don't want to fuck with the paperwork, whatever. Then they are cool and just give you some BS verbal warning. The other 75%, you are fucked until you get a lawyer and go to court.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 02:21:49 PM »
Its in your best interest to lie? If you get pulled over, good chance your on camera or they got you on radar, so what good will lying do? If your honest you might get a break. But your right, if you want to play lawyer that is 100% your right, but I can't give you an example of that working out for someone.

But on the other side of that, these thugs who are running drugs and go sure you can look in the trunk. Fucking idiots.

It's in your best interest to play dumb , not lie. Officer: Do you know why I pulled you over? You: Umm no officer I don't. Officer: we have you on radar doing 10 mph over the limit. You: I don't think I was speeding officer I wasn't looking at the speedometer I was keeping my eyes on the road.

Cops LIE all the time

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 02:23:15 PM »
Most of the times the cops don't let anyone go.  They are hard up for cash and are assholes about the smallest thing if they want to be.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 02:25:18 PM »
Most of the times the cops don't let anyone go.  They are hard up for cash and are assholes about the smallest thing if they want to be.

This is true. Despite the claims to the contrary they have quotas on speeding tickets. Big revenue generator

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 02:27:08 PM »
This is true. Despite the claims to the contrary they have quotas on speeding tickets. Big revenue generator

It's to the point where they don't even lie and say its about safety.  They just say it's for revenue.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 02:28:18 PM »
It's to the point where they don't even lie and say its about safety.  They just say it's for revenue.

Well originally speed limits were never for safety they were to prevent fuel consumption.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 02:43:44 PM »
It's in your best interest to play dumb , not lie. Officer: Do you know why I pulled you over? You: Umm no officer I don't. Officer: we have you on radar doing 10 mph over the limit. You: I don't think I was speeding officer I wasn't looking at the speedometer I was keeping my eyes on the road.

Cops LIE all the time

OK but what good does that do you? your required to know your speed and you get ticketed if you don't. So your still admitting guilt. If you cant look at the road and know your speed you shouldn't be driving.

He pulled you over for a reason and you know why. I think its best to say what and why you were doing it. I can only tell you from a cops perspective, honesty will get you a long way if your just a normal citizen with no record. But then again I carry a federal badge and have gotten shit from the state police. Some of those motherfuckers would ticket their grandmothers.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 02:44:17 PM »
cliff notes please?

i never speed

never carry anything illegal

=

no worries
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 02:45:37 PM »
cliff notes please?

i never speed

never carry anything illegal

=

no worries

thats not enough, you can still go to jail, just keep your mouth shut to the police at any times.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 02:48:57 PM »
OK but what good does that do you? your required to know your speed and you get ticketed if you don't. So your still admitting guilt. If you cant look at the road and know your speed you shouldn't be driving.

He pulled you over for a reason and you know why. I think its best to say what and why you were doing it. I can only tell you from a cops perspective, honesty will get you a long way if your just a normal citizen with no record. But then again I carry a federal badge and have gotten shit from the state police. Some of those motherfuckers would ticket their grandmothers.

It's better than just saying yes I was speeding then you have NO leg to stand on. It may work in your favor if you're straight up most likely it won't but you never know.

Most of the time if you have no speeding record and don't admit guilt and fight it they take that into account and dismiss it , depends on the mood of the magistrate