Author Topic: The reason why you suffer and die  (Read 3500 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: The reason why you suffer and die
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 02:28:48 PM »
People suffer because of the burdens they place on themselves. Think about why your upset, its because your seeking the approval of others. You don't have the best car, the biggest house, the hottest wife, the highest paying job. Were selfish, we don't give a shit about others, our ego's never get satisfied,were materialistic, I could go on.

I'm having my coffee this morning and look in the backyard and my dog is tossing up a stick and rolling around lol. That fuckers just living life.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 02:39:22 PM »
Ive expirienced higher realms in meditation, it felt like coming to the source and beeing part of it, its truly wonderful, there was no time there. The white light was amazing. It did help me in life ive become fearless, all of this could very well just be imaginary, there could be a possibility in after life but we will never know.

Religious people anwser me this:
God is love, but god has a special place where you will burn in eternity if you were a bad person  ::) get real man.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2013, 02:40:42 PM »
This life is absolutely wonderful, you dont have to suffer, just change your mindset.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2013, 02:41:12 PM »
When the big corporations like apple and microsoft nickle and dime people and charge for every extra accessories you shut up and buy it, but just because i am a dude trying to make a living all of a sudden i am an asshole, like I said before use your commonsense.
I do contest prep to, who the fuck you think your talking to?

we all do contest prep, 100's of us in the NPC and CBBF, who the fuck charges for texting, you are a fucken joke, not one of us do, like I said you are shameless.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 02:42:35 PM »
Oh so your bible is fact.  BWAHAHAHA.  give me a fucking break.  All religions are based on faith.  Which means just believe the lies they tell you.
Well, in the end only those who believe, in bullshits religions or whatever, survive tho. While others end cynical and lose the will to live gradually. The funny tho, is that we as an animal specie, will disapear too, just like every single other life form. Except if we evolve and find a way to go live somewhere else.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2013, 02:44:47 PM »
Well, in the end only those who believe, in bullshits religions or whatever, survive tho.

No, they are erased just like the rest of us.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 12:37:01 PM »
Humans are so self centered that they make up a billion bullshit stories about their lives when they die. They can't accept the fact that they just become pig feed when dead.  They create this whole idea of heaven to make themselves feel more important

THIS