Author Topic: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables  (Read 39800 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2005, 06:37:38 PM »
Even though the fringe here are not targets of investigation, are you all aware that these boards are possibly being monitored closely at this time by law enforcement?

Not that I would want to squelch the informative posts....but can't you change them to "a friend I have?"  etc?

Just a suggestion :)

eh i used to..not like i still do..

if i did i'd be concerned..but thAts in the past..i need my brain now  :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2005, 06:41:07 PM »
Do you really think coke casues permanent damage like memory loss, inability to feel as much joy/happiness etc???

inability of feel joy..a little bit so...now a days when i go out i need the party to get REALLY going and the music really loud to feel a rush...otherwise everything is eh..even women i meet i get an eh attitude about em unless they really excite me..

as for a lessening of intelligence..yes DEFINATELY...back in the day i remember i would start to read a new concept or the teacher would start to explain a completely new concept..in the middle (or sometimes start) of the lecture all of a sudden my heart beat would go up and i'd have this...BOOM! i'd already guess what it ws and know it already...to the point that i'd immediately try it out in the router configs in front of me and it'd work...like a eureka moment..

or solving complex labs a LOT of time the answer would just fall into my lap outta no where...

that does not happen much anymore  :(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2005, 06:55:20 PM »
Hey Toxic what was the most you've ever done in a night?

I did a gram over a period of like 5 hours and my nose was killing by the end of it I only did it because I just wanted to get rid of it at the end. I've only done it 3 times in my life so far. I do it every couple of months since I don't drink, or do any other drugs.

The great thing about it is, is that the only way it gives you damage is if you become an addict. Unlike E, or a harsher drug.

hmm i'd say i went at around 3 grams in a period of 6 hours...we were drinking also
back then i'd hit whole grams in one line...i never liked going back again n again to make lines..hit a big one and then hit the bars etc and no need to worry for a good 2 or so hours..

i wouldn't recommend this to anyone....it hits ya like a bolt..

as for the nose..use afrin beforehand  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2005, 07:02:47 PM »
Holy shit. That's alot... 1 gram was way more then enough for me. But you've gotta love that numb feeling.

Is afrin nasal spray?

yessir. addictive in itself.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2005, 07:04:26 PM »
Holy shit. That's alot... 1 gram was way more then enough for me. But you've gotta love that numb feeling.

Is afrin nasal spray?

afrian is sinus nasal spray..

and getting drunk before hand is usually a good idea..coke plus alkie = cocaethylene = more euphoric than coke by itself...although more addictive..robert lewis stevenson i think ws addicted to cocaine in his wine...

eh..i always did it if i ws gonna get laid afterwards..coked up sex is as good as sex on E..except after a while all it did ws make me paranoid..and if i couldn't have sex on it..i really didn't see the point of enduring the downer afterwards...

now a days..a few glasses of wine and a little scotch is good enough...

plus for the most part..never EVER trust women that do coke....remember that
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2005, 08:05:16 PM »
Hahaha. Nice.

Yeah, I hate liquor so I can't drink it. Anytime I party which is once every like 3-4months all I do is some coke now. I usually just stop after my first high and either leave the party or relax.

Does using nasal spray before hand make a big difference?

be carefull..

and i used to get drunk off of sake`  its pretty easy to drink...
carpe` vaginum!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
be carefull..

and i used to get drunk off of sake`  its pretty easy to drink...

Man raped by dog

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2005, 08:17:53 PM »

Man raped by dog

i dont get it..i'm calling foriegner!
 :D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2005, 08:18:41 PM »
Drinking is absolutely gross. I can't even smell hard liquor without gagging a bit. I can drink beer, but after 2 it gets really, really gross.

Cokes only good once in awhile (for me, since drinking a cup of strong coffee gives me that same feeling of feeling great) so I can't stand to do it once a week, or once a month.

But does nasal spray make it alot better?

nasal spray just keeps you from getting a stuffy and runny nose..for the most part...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »
Oh, sweet. Yeah, the next day kind of sucks. Nose always gets a bit fucked.

wait till ya get to a point when ya blow out chunks of cartilage snot and blood..   :-\

you'll quit in a hurry.. ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2005, 08:27:40 PM »
Cartilage? Hhahahahahaha. Daaamn...

Yeah, the last time I did, I blew some nasty chunky snot. Felt alot better afterwards!  ;D

i actally had to break up with the chick i ws dating at the point...well also that she ws sleeping around on me... (which you HAVE to expect from cokehead chicks :-\  )

it came to the point that both of were not even interested in fucking unless we were coked up..and thats pretty damn sad man

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2005, 08:38:19 PM »
Ouch... Being younger I don't even bother with relationships all that much. I'll wait a couple more years before I begin to settle down. ( 22 now )

You must have spent a ton on that stuff though, eh?

Michie and i had a mutual friend that sold.  He'd come by her place (old dude) and hang wityh us while complaining about his girl..

he'd throw down like 1 1/2 gs for free and we'd all talk about his girl  problems (we'd provide the alkie) and then while leaving i'd throw him a 30 and he's throw down another 2ish gs before leaving....

michie and i would finish it...and then get that glint in our eyes (cause the whole time we'd stand in the balconey smoking ciggy and talking about sex) we'd run to the bedroom , strip and fuck (no foreplay ..no nuffin)..just tearing off of clothes , her bending over and going "hurry up..fuck me..put it in put it in " lol...then we'd go back to the balcony and drink till we were ready to pass out..which would be around 6 am.. 
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2005, 10:02:31 PM »
A few of my favorite BBers recently were arrested and incarcerated.

Some of your Favorite BBers you say, who?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2005, 10:03:38 PM »

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2005, 10:07:47 PM »
BETIL.

Mm..

But who are these favorite BBers of yours that recently were arrested and incarcerated?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

suckmymuscle

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2005, 10:34:20 PM »
A few of my favorite BBers recently were arrested and incarcerated.

There have been rumors of their drug use, and as they are incarcerated today, I'm guessing they are going through some heavy withdrawal.

Anyone know what day 2,3,4 are like? Thanks!

Well, I can tell you about methylphenidate(Ritalin) withdrawal. I do smoke glass, on occasion, but I never made a habit of it(even though it's better than pussy). I got to the point of using up to 500 mg of methylphenidate a day. I would swollow up to ten tabs at once, or snore three to five tabs. It's bad, man. I mean really, really bad. You feel a sense of absolute hopelessness and despair, coupled with a brutal headache and drowsiness. You sleep and you black out during your sleep. You wake up and you feel like there's no hope in life for you, that everything that exists causes you nothing but pain. The drowsiness and headache don't allow you to cry, though, even though it feels like all your loved ones have been slain in front of you. Also, you just can't cry, because your exhaustion is so absolute that you feel like you're gonna die if you make any effort at all, even if only dropping a single tear. Then, you go back to sleep and you black out during your sleep again, having absolutely no dream or conscience, whatsoever. You feel extreme hunger pains, but you have no energy to go to the kitchen and eat. You black out, despite your screaming stomach. The best way to describe this, is to say that it's like being locked inside a freezing dark room, but you can't go out because the sun's heat would burn you to a crisp. It's horrendous, man. I don't desire this even to my worse enemy, not even to some posters here.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2005, 10:37:05 PM »
Mm..

But who are these favorite BBers of yours that recently were arrested and incarcerated?

YIP
Zack

I can't recall their names. But they have a bitchin' website out there.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2005, 10:40:55 PM »
yeah i really think drugs do more damage than people think.  They can really rewire yuour brain a little bit.  I used to do a fair amount of nothing every major like crack of H, or even E, but pyshced and coke and stuff really can wear out your serotonin levels below normal.  I used to be the most hapy go lucky guy before that and every now and than i m onSSRI's just to feel okay
Valhalla awaits.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2005, 11:54:35 PM »
yeah i really think drugs do more damage than people think.  They can really rewire yuour brain a little bit.  I used to do a fair amount of nothing every major like crack of H, or even E, but pyshced and coke and stuff really can wear out your serotonin levels below normal.  I used to be the most hapy go lucky guy before that and every now and than i m onSSRI's just to feel okay

......all that remains is a corpse wrapped in plastic. Call up his mama, tell her her baby's in the casket, no love for him.  Just put his body in the grave, even the pistols and all the prayers coudn't save him, look how they played him.  They should have murdered Cavalier22 when he was born, now he's trapped in the violence of the storm......

How long with they mourn him?   :-\

DIV 
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2005, 12:45:53 AM »
One day just a couple of months ago there were two women and me all sitting and waiting at church to meet briefly individually with our clergyman.

I assumed that both women were at least a few years older than I (I'm 40 and honestly don't feel or look it).  One of the women was old and wrinkly and missing most of her teeth and sounded like an old lady when she talked.  I would've guessed she was old enough to be my mother, or at least in her mid-fifties.

Well we got to talking and no shit, we figured out that all three of us graduated high school in 1983. :o  That was one of those moments that made me very grateful that I decided a long time ago never to mess with drugs or alcohol. :)

You know when you're young you think you're invincible and will live forever but sometimes your choices don't catch up to you until years later.  And sometimes too, you make what you hope are good choices when you're young but the benefits aren't always necessarily apparent until you're older.

My point is not to brag (because I've done plenty of other stupid things, believe me), but just to give some of the younger people here maybe a glimpse of where their choices today might lead them, 10-20 years further down the road.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2005, 02:56:29 AM »
One day just a couple of months ago there were two women and me all sitting and waiting at church to meet briefly individually with our clergyman.

I assumed that both women were at least a few years older than I (I'm 40 and honestly don't feel or look it).  One of the women was old and wrinkly and missing most of her teeth and sounded like an old lady when she talked.  I would've guessed she was old enough to be my mother, or at least in her mid-fifties.

Well we got to talking and no shit, we figured out that all three of us graduated high school in 1983. :o  That was one of those moments that made me very grateful that I decided a long time ago never to mess with drugs or alcohol. :)

You know when you're young you think you're invincible and will live forever but sometimes your choices don't catch up to you until years later.  And sometimes too, you make what you hope are good choices when you're young but the benefits aren't always necessarily apparent until you're older.

My point is not to brag (because I've done plenty of other stupid things, believe me), but just to give some of the younger people here maybe a glimpse of where their choices today might lead them, 10-20 years further down the road.

i'm ******  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2005, 05:54:31 AM »
 I do smoke glass, on occasion, but I never made a habit of it(even though it's better than pussy).

I love to party, can't lie about it. Thank God , I have a non-addicting personality. I can party(& have)for days at a time, but when it was over, I never craved anything other than sleep. But, I never ,& let me stress the word N-E-V-E-R, want to try anything that could be considered in the same catagory as p*ssy. Personally, I would rather take a cap of "G" a hit of "X" & f*ck the night away. To me it's the only reason to party anyway.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2005, 06:13:13 AM »
smoked glass is so retro
'70's ain't it ?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2005, 07:52:33 AM »
and getting drunk before hand is usually a good idea..coke plus alkie = cocaethylene = more euphoric than coke by itself...although more addictive..robert lewis stevenson i think ws addicted to cocaine in his wine...

That's a fine way to induce a heart attack.  Stop glorifiying the use of this drug. It's utter garbage. And yes, I've taken it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2005, 08:29:20 AM »

That's a fine way to induce a heart attack.  Stop glorifiying the use of this drug. It's utter garbage. And yes, I've taken it.
what i stated were FACTS...

look em up..

and no you have not taken it...
carpe` vaginum!