Author Topic: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables  (Read 39794 times)

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
Re: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2005, 01:17:07 PM »
Tell me something, do you think I have any major reason to be concerned with my two hits of E affecting me permanently in some manner?

I have no evidence to suggest this at all to suggest this, but I worry about it anyway.  I find that people reassuring me helps, which leads me to believe it's all in my head, but I'm just not sure.

I dont feel combfortable disclosing my personal history on the subject because I know people pass judgment on you no matter how long ago or what the circumstances were and especially here on getbig. However, I feel its important to really educate people with my experiences and you can take from it what you like, I hope it helps you out in some way.

Ive easily taken close to XXX hits of E in my life time. (Im blocking that out on purpose, but rest assured, it was alot). Im 34 years old now, so Im talking about an 15 year period of my life. I havent touched E in a long while and so at this point I feel like it hasnt really done anything permanant to me. It might have done something to my short term memory and my patience level when I first quit but so far I feel fine now. I have a great job, nice home, girlfriend so it hardly gave me brain damage to the point of being disfunctional or what you might read about in some anti drug pamphlet.

I still wouldnt reccomend it to my mother or father so why would I recommend it to anyone else? I took a chance and escaped unscathed but I wouldnt promise that to anyone else.

I think your fine and worrying too much. If its been awhile since youve done it and your not in a depression and not addicted to it than just move on. Your brain is always making new connections, so there is some room for damage that wont effect you in a measurable way in your life.

Good luck.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2005, 01:18:17 PM »
If you really took that many then they were bunk pills.

ok.   ::)

Passing out and 3 days of suicidal deppression is a regularity on .E  ::)

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2005, 01:43:36 PM »
I've heard between 48-60 pills is the lethal dose.  24 is possible to do and not die from, depending on the concentration (some are double stuffed).

Read the book "e". In it, some guy talks about ballooning a few hundred hits into his stomach on a plane from Amsterdam. One balloon broke and 100 hits were digested. He said the wing of the plane started to melt, etc..

Its a good read, very informative. check it out if you want to learn more about the drug.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2005, 02:57:40 PM »
The most I ever took was 3 mitsubishis and I almost slit my wrists 2 days later.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2005, 03:08:34 PM »
I don't know man I saw one of those news shows that had a segment about this stuff.  The guy they showed was so addicted to this stuff that after he got out of jail he went to a hardware store and stole some paint thinner or some chemical like that which contained ghb as one of the ingredients and drank it.  I think he later passed out and was picked up by the cops again. Anyway the point of the segment was that it is super addictive.  Did you know they used to sell it as a sleep aid supplement in the early 90's?

yup...I was buying GBL legally in the late 90's...It was awesome....
musclegurus.com

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2005, 05:34:40 PM »
The most I ever took was 3 mitsubishis and I almost slit my wrists 2 days later.

I've tried those, mine were really speedy though.

When I say I did that many in a night, I mean from 10 pm friday till around 12 noon Saturday being the last dose.

My tolerance to E is really high. People didnt believe how many I could take until we'd go out. It wasnt uncommon for me to take anywhere from 5 to 8 in a night.  That one time was the extreem but Im also that type of personality. I have to push the limit with everything at least once.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2005, 05:48:40 PM »
When the afterhours scene was bangin,myself and a buddy regularly took anywhere from 6-12 pills a night.On top of that probley $150 of K.That was about 5 years ago,feel fine now.Talk to me when I'm 50.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2005, 06:01:37 PM »
You're all a bunch of pussy c*nts....stop agonising over whether you did too many drugs or not, fact is if you are here and now and able to type the computer then you're probably OK.....

...its all good, if it gets too much then take a break....its that simple.

I popped so much xtc, speed, lsd, hash and mushrooms during the mid 90's british rave scene that i suffered hallucinations during normal everyday life, had short term memory loss and was generally a complete fuck up....i did this for 4 years because the plus points of all the parties far outweighed the negative sides i was experiencing..... when i got bored and moved on i stopped.

Hey presto, back to normality....

....unless you really take the piss with your doses you shouldnt suffer any long term effects, these twats complaining of doing E's three times in their entire lives and claiming side effects that still manifest themselves now should just kill themselves.....fucking lightweight c*nts.....if you're that fragile mentally then its best you stay indoors and dont play with the adults.

Recreational drugs are just fine if you're mature enough to understand there are down sides to every positive feeling and can deal with that, if you have an addictive personality then its best you stay away....if you have the ability to fill your boots, get fuc*ed, revel in the sensations each different drug gives you and savour the brief, priveledged hours under the influence of these wonder chemicals then enjoy it.....
C.U.N.T

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2005, 06:28:28 PM »
You're all a bunch of pussy c*nts....stop agonising over whether you did too many drugs or not, fact is if you are here and now and able to type the computer then you're probably OK.....

...its all good, if it gets too much then take a break....its that simple.

I popped so much xtc, speed, lsd, hash and mushrooms during the mid 90's british rave scene that i suffered hallucinations during normal everyday life, had short term memory loss and was generally a complete f**k up....i did this for 4 years because the plus points of all the parties far outweighed the negative sides i was experiencing..... when i got bored and moved on i stopped.

Hey presto, back to normality....

....unless you really take the piss with your doses you shouldnt suffer any long term effects, these twats complaining of doing E's three times in their entire lives and claiming side effects that still manifest themselves now should just kill themselves.....fucking lightweight c*nts.....if you're that fragile mentally then its best you stay indoors and dont play with the adults.

Recreational drugs are just fine if you're mature enough to understand there are down sides to every positive feeling and can deal with that, if you have an addictive personality then its best you stay away....if you have the ability to fill your boots, get fuc*ed, revel in the sensations each different drug gives you and savour the brief, priveledged hours under the influence of these wonder chemicals then enjoy it.....

I agree with you to a point. If we're going to have a serious discussion about drugs then you cant deny some people just shouldnt be taking them and if they do, all it takes is a little bit of whatever to get them fucked, (possibly for life).

Over all, i think the majority of people will be just fine. But you also might be fine through years of abuse and then you just take that one too many. Its happened to people before.

Your right about one thing, if your not prepared to pay for the party from the night before last, then dont even bother trying  anything.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2005, 08:24:37 PM »
No drug is worth getting into, with the possible exception of weed adn alcohol. Bottom line. People can argue with this all they want but it is t truth.  Only it takes awhile and maturity to figure this stuff out.

painkillers every know and than is okay as well.
Valhalla awaits.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2005, 08:32:20 PM »
No drug is worth getting into, with the possible exception of weed adn alcohol. Bottom line. People can argue with this all they want but it is t truth.  Only it takes awhile and maturity to figure this stuff out.

painkillers every know and than is okay as well.

I know a chemist in Grad school who gives me his take on all kinds of drugs........

He was telling me that cocaine if used strictly on the weekend does not have any negative sides.  The problem is that most people don't have the willpower to stop using it and the weekend stretches in to next Thursday by the time they realize what's happened.  Addictive personalities and weak willed people should not even entertain the idea.

Same thing for Narcotics like Oxycodone, Morphine.  As a weekend thing it has no definitive sides, only that most people abuse it. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2005, 08:52:29 PM »
Exactly. That's what people don't understand. Cocaine is only a bad drug IF you get addicted. It takes a very mentally weak person to get addicted drugs.

Cocaine is no worse then alchohol. Both are fine uses in moderation, but if you get addicted then your fucked.

That said, you're just a baby, FroZZorZ.....

You shouldn't be fu.cking with these drugs at your age anyway.....

Gain some life experience first.

DIV

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2005, 09:06:55 PM »
back during my youth in 90211
brother made pot brownies
i ate about 12 of them
only i didnt know that the liquid used was from a turkish water pipe
jesus i didnt know what the fuck happened 
cause i was like stoned for two days
it was real silly cause i'm not a drug person
his buddy use to send little suitcases full of refer
from overseas.  back then they never searched bags.
that was my only drug experience.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2005, 10:13:15 PM »

The problem is that most people don't have the willpower to stop using it and the weekend stretches in to next Thursday by the time they realize what's happened.  Addictive personalities and weak willed people should not even entertain the idea.

DIV

No one ever does their first line of blow and thinks now I'll be an addict. Most everyone that tries a drug does so because they think they are strong enough not to be an addict. The thing is untill you actually start getting involved in drugs of any kind, you wont know if you'll be an addict or not. Everyone thinks they can manage their drug use because in the beginning the highs usually outweigh the lows, but that can change over time.

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2005, 03:23:29 AM »
Drugs are often used to help with withdrawl symptoms... for example.. methadone is used for meth addicts

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2005, 05:28:35 AM »
its alot easier to avoid them, BUT addiction can depend on many things... usually the comedowns promote further drug use.. and definately the environment you live in can determine the frequency of the use... as well as the people around you..

i've tried E's .. i dont know how Chafed Nut Sack could have done 24 hits of them, they must have been really shit pills.. loaded with other crap.... one pill here.. made me roll around literally in ecstacy .. lucky i was with supportive people, the comedown is fucking horrible. My mates who often do them also wouldnt advise doing more than 10 a night... even that number is insane and can cause death easily.

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2005, 07:33:38 AM »
Anyone can become addicted to pain meds...anyone!  Its not a weak willed mentality that does them in...the shit is made by scientist formed to fit your opiate receptors...You have to have a strong will to get off them but anyone can get strung out on pain meds...coke only blocks the neurotransmitters from getting the nerve impulses they should recieve...billions per second...coke is addictive because the depression you get when you "come down"...lack of energy...self worth...I here these stories everyday at work...Im an LCDC

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2005, 08:27:43 AM »
we're having roasted garlic w/ escargot for tonight
lots of garlic
glad i dont have any public meetings
planned for two dayz
in addition to fighting colds, cancer and heart disease
garlic smells a little bit the next day.
withdrawl from garlic

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2005, 08:41:45 AM »
Anyone can become addicted to pain meds...anyone!  Its not a weak willed mentality that does them in...the shit is made by scientist formed to fit your opiate receptors...You have to have a strong will to get off them but anyone can get strung out on pain meds...coke only blocks the neurotransmitters from getting the nerve impulses they should recieve...billions per second...coke is addictive because the depression you get when you "come down"...lack of energy...self worth...I here these stories everyday at work...Im an LCDC

True.  Opiates bring on a physical addiction, plus a mental one too.  Most other drugs other than benzo's and booze don't have physical dependency's and are very dangerous to kick alone,  it shouldn't be done alone.  You could go into seizers and die.  Pain meds. heroine and other opiates have a physical addiction which, depending on the drug's cleanliness, varies from a few days to a few months.  Methadone has the worst Jones of all opiates because it has alot of other things in it to make it last for 24 hrs.  I know of people who quit methadone and it took them over a month to get a nights sleep.  Oxycontin is so clean it leaves the system in a day and the Jones will only last 5-8 days, but their the worst 5-8 days you can imagine.  Sweats, chills. shits, puking all the fun, but each day you're getting cleaner and cleaner and before you know it you no longer have a dependency on them  detoxing from pain meds won't kill you though you wish it would sometimes.  Coke &  meth and the mental jones's last longer and their the hardest ones IMO to stay away from permanently.  The sad thing about them are that you feel better not doing them, but slip and BAM, full blown addiction again.  AA & NA work wonders with these types in keeping clean.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2005, 10:04:33 AM »

i've tried E's .. i dont know how Chafed Nut Sack could have done 24 hits of them, they must have been really shit pills.. loaded with other crap.... one pill here.. made me roll around literally in ecstacy .. lucky i was with supportive people, the comedown is fucking horrible. My mates who often do them also wouldnt advise doing more than 10 a night... even that number is insane and can cause death easily.

Its called 15 years of off and on use. Your body gets use to it, I have a high tolerance to them and using extreem amounts is not uncommon in the rave scene, which i was heavily into years ago. I can take 1 hit of E now (hypothetically) and Im slightly high for maybe an hour if Im lucky and then the high is gone. I would have to do at least 3 to get a "normal high", if thats what I wanted to feel. If the pills wre shit I wouldnt have gotten blasted into space off the first 4 I took together. They were all the same pills, I know, I stuffed them.

I cant believe how some people can do a 1 gram line of blow and an 8 ball of coke on their own, but people do and its not shit blow.I cant even finish 1/2 gram of blow with another person without feeling like Im gonna freak out. So I stay away from it. Whats so hard to understand about differnet people having differnet tolerance levels to certain drugs?

Even in bodybuilding some guys can di insane amounts of hormones  and be fine and others get sick on half the recommended dose. I took the purest MDMA that I could get my hands on, its alot different than half the junk thats called E out there these days. Oh well, doesnt matter anyway, im done with that shit now.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2005, 09:52:25 PM »
Twenty tons of hashish were seized and 11 people arrested in a raid by Spanish police today.

The drugs were hidden in a warehouse in Arganda del Rey, about 13 miles east of Madrid.

A police statement said: “This could be the biggest seizure of hashish to date in Madrid.”

The biggest drugs bust in Spain this year was in October in the southern port of Algeciras where police seized over 26 tons of hashish.

Spain is a major entry point into Europe for hashish and cocaine.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2005, 11:41:38 PM »
Thats nuts.

20 tons, wow. I cant remember where it was, either Ontario or the west coast but  a garbage truck was found filled to the brim with hash. Im not sure how many tons it was but could you imagine driving around with a garbage truck full of hash? lol

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2005, 11:51:30 PM »
No one ever does their first line of blow and thinks now I'll be an addict. Most everyone that tries a drug does so because they think they are strong enough not to be an addict. The thing is untill you actually start getting involved in drugs of any kind, you wont know if you'll be an addict or not. Everyone thinks they can manage their drug use because in the beginning the highs usually outweigh the lows, but that can change over time.

I don't have an addictive personality.

I've used Oxycodone before for some dental surgery, and I used the entire prescription and yes it was a nice mellow high, but not something I was driven to take after my script was tapped out.

Same with alcohol, I can get smashed once or twice per year, but other than that I don't drink at all.........save a few glasses of red wine with dinner.

It's all about genetic predisposition.

I've never been addicted to anything, for me it's always been about choice.

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2005, 02:18:54 AM »

"FREAKgeek" It's a fact that cocaine is only a bad drug if you get addicted to it. Yes, it's suppose to be HIGHLY addictive only to some though, usually people who are mentally weak or have some messed up stuff going on in life (divorce etc..) I've done it three times in my life so far and I never get some sort of urge to go get some out of the blue and do it while I'm sitting at home.

Cocaine is no worse then alchohol. As long as you don't become an addict, you won't be harmed.

Ecstasy on the other hand, gives you permanent damage each time you use it.

Fox..here i'm gonna be the one to say this....

Cocaine is conditionally addictive..but when it is..ITS ADDICTIVE..
i WAS addictied 2 having sex on coke...i STILL crave it sometimes...

to experience EVERYTHING in life..is one thing..

but be carefull bro..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2005, 02:20:20 AM »
I don't have an addictive personality.

I've used Oxycodone before for some dental surgery, and I used the entire prescription and yes it was a nice mellow high, but not something I was driven to take after my script was tapped out.

Same with alcohol, I can get smashed once or twice per year, but other than that I don't drink at all.........save a few glasses of red wine with dinner.

It's all about genetic predisposition.

I've never been addicted to anything, for me it's always been about choice.

DIV

nature nurture Div...i believe that...

ANYONE who does a certain drug enuff can condition themselves to be addicted..

drink often enough..and you'll be addicted..
carpe` vaginum!